List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Victor & Maggie - SPOILER

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Victor & Maggie - SPOILER

Started by HOT PINK at 2012/05/14 01:24PM
    Latest post: 2012/05/22 10:48AM, Views: 4120, Replies: 27
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2012/05/14 01:24PM
    Victor & Maggie - SPOILER
    HOT PINK

According to spoilers at Soap Central, seems some startling news is going to come out next week:

VICTOR is the one who stole Maggie eggs all those years ago. I'm guessing he may have taken them in order to help his dear friends George and Lillian Jonas have the child they always wanted.

Have a feeling there are going to be a few bumpy days ahead in the Kiriakis household when Maggie finds out. I also think Victor and Maggie just might turn out to be EJ's bio parents after all.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/05/14 01:26PM
    #2   2012/05/14 04:12PM
    Re: Victor & Maggie - SPOILER
    allmylovingdays

Quote HOT PINK: According to spoilers at Soap Central, seems some startling news is going to come out next week:

VICTOR is the one who stole Maggie eggs all those years ago. I'm guessing he may have taken them in order to help his dear friends George and Lillian Jonas have the child they always wanted.

Have a feeling there are going to be a few bumpy days ahead in the Kiriakis household when Maggie finds out. I also think Victor and Maggie just might turn out to be EJ's bio parents after all.

HOW WEIRD. Does Stefano really hate Victor that much?

#3   2012/05/14 04:42PM
    HOT PINK

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote HOT PINK: According to spoilers at Soap Central, seems some startling news is going to come out next week:

Sorry - I don't understand your question. What does Stefano have to do with this? Thanks.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/05/14 04:43PM
    #4   2012/05/14 06:46PM
    monson2002

Who are George and Lillian Jonas I've never heard of them
    before where they on the show if they were Victor's friends ? If so that would make sense Victor stealing eggs to help these people but why Maggie's ?

#5   2012/05/14 07:18PM
    HOT PINK

Quote monson2002: Who are George and Lillian Jonas I've never heard of them before where they on the show if they were Victor's friends ? If so that would make sense Victor stealing eggs to help these people but why Maggie's ?

George and Lillian Jonas were Dr. Daniel Jonas' parents and good friends with Victor, who is also Daniel's godfather. Documentation found at Alice's house showed that the Jonas' used a donor egg to conceive Daniel, and the egg was one of Maggie's stolen eggs. A few months ago, when Maggie learned Daniel was her biological son, there was a look of guilt on Victor's face. At first, I thought he might end up being Daniel's father; but, that wasn't the case. Victor looked guilty because he was the one who stole Maggie's eggs. Hopefully, we'll find out why Victor stole them. But, as I said in my original post, I think he initially did it to help George and Lillian Jonas have a child.

Maggie and EJ were pretty close at one time and I always felt they shared a special connection. That's why I think Maggie and Victor might end up being EJ's bio parents. At this point, I don't think Stefano knows who EJ's bio parents are. As I said in another thread a while back, since Victor and Stefano are bitter enemies, if EJ turns out to be Maggie and Victor's son, it would really tick Stefano off. It would be fun watching EJ and Victor come to terms about being father/son. I also think EJ and Victor could be great allies in the fight against the great Stefano DiMera.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/05/14 07:22PM
    #6   2012/05/15 04:54AM
    lulu67

Victor has always been in love with Maggie. There are a few times that it was indicated. He did not want her eggs to be destroyed because his friends wanted a child and who better than Maggie could possible produce a better offspring. Maybe EJ is Victor and Maggie's son but if this is supposed to part of Alice's secret why would Alice hide this from Maggie? I amnot sure if I have all the facts about the secret.

#7   2012/05/15 05:30AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote HOT PINK:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

Sorry - I don't understand your question. What does Stefano have to do with this? Thanks.

Just yesterday EJ told Stefano he see's why he is so angry since he gave that promise that IOU to his enemy for a son that wasn't really blood. People think he is keeping EJ's father a secret and now acting like he hates EJ because of who his father could be so this is why I am asking if Stefano really hates Victor so much.

#8   2012/05/15 05:56AM
    Sunnydaz

Poor Maggie what did she ever do to deserve to have Ej as her bio son? Just the thought gives me the willies.

#9   2012/05/15 08:34AM
    monson2002

Quote HOT PINK:
    Quote monson2002: Who are George and Lillian Jonas I've never heard of them before where they on the show if they were Victor's friends ? If so that would make sense Victor stealing eggs to help these people but why Maggie's ?

George and Lillian Jonas were Dr. Daniel Jonas' parents and good friends with Victor, who is also Daniel's godfather. Documentation found at Alice's house showed that the Jonas' used a donor egg to conceive Daniel, and the egg was one of Maggie's stolen eggs. A few months ago, when Maggie learned Daniel was her biological son, there was a look of guilt on Victor's face. At first, I thought he might end up being Daniel's father; but, that wasn't the case. Victor looked guilty because he was the one who stole Maggie's eggs. Hopefully, we'll find out why Victor stole them. But, as I said in my original post, I think he initially did it to help George and Lillian Jonas have a child.

Maggie and EJ were pretty close at one time and I always felt they shared a special connection. That's why I think Maggie and Victor might end up being EJ's bio parents. At this point, I don't think Stefano knows who EJ's bio parents are. As I said in another thread a while back, since Victor and Stefano are bitter enemies, if EJ turns out to be Maggie and Victor's son, it would really tick Stefano off. It would be fun watching EJ and Victor come to terms about being father/son. I also think EJ and Victor could be great allies in the fight against the great Stefano DiMera.

Thanks for the info but have we seen them on the show before ? Plus we all know Susan is Elvis' mother but do we
    know if this is the real Elvis or not ? If this is the real
    Elvis was Susan just a surrogant mother and Stefano implanted Susn with John's sprem and Kristen's egg ?

#10   2012/05/15 11:41AM
    HouseTops

Too, funny. Seems Maggie had all the children.......and if EJ is her son, he is having all the children.....
    What baby genes!

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list