List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/21 04:42AM, Views: 5902577, Replies: 23117
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #81   2007/09/25 08:38PM
    Re: The
    tllykr

I agree with you regarding EJ and his HOTNESS not being the reason I like EJami. Just because you think someone is hot doesn't mean that they can get by with everything.

I know, the way that the bicker back and forth with each other is so amusing. And it's only a cover up for Sami regarding her feelings. I wish she would let her barriers down and give in to EJ. He would give her the moon and the stars if she would just let him.

#82   2007/09/25 08:41PM
    NickiB

I agree. Although, I kind of like seeing her keep him back a little. It is kind of fun to watch EJ work his powers on her. He is great fun to watch. While it has been fun, I am ready for them to be together. It may be short lived, but I think DOOL needs a good love story right now.

#83   2007/09/25 08:47PM
    trouble72

I agree too! I love EJ not just becuase he is HOT & YUMMY! He really makes me laugh. Some of the things he says just kill me. Maybe it is the accent I don't know.

I love how they talk like they have know each other forever. Like when they were reading letters and she said Roman Thomas kicked and he was like I thought we discussed that. Sometimes I think they are the married couple by the way they act.

#84   2007/09/25 08:49PM
    NickiB

Trouble, it is true. They do bicker like a mrried couple.

#85   2007/09/25 08:55PM
    tllykr

Oh most definitely! If he “worked his magic” on me once, I don’t think I would be able to resist though. The way he caresses her face and looks into her eyes just makes me melt. I mean he gently cups her face and looks her right in the eyes when his is getting ready to kiss her. And the way he is so concerned for her and the babies well being is amazing considering the numerous times she has pushed him away. He never misses a beat, in showing her how much she means to him. And he does everything he can think of to show her that he has changed. I don’t see how she has lasted as long as she has. She must be made of sterner stuff than I am.

Some people are saying that his redemption is just an act. I don’t believe that. But if it’s true, he sure he me fooled.

#86   2007/09/25 08:58PM
    tllykr

Quote trouble72: I agree too! I love EJ not just becuase he is HOT & YUMMY! He really makes me laugh. Some of the things he says just kill me. Maybe it is the accent I don't know.

I love how they talk like they have know each other forever. Like when they were reading letters and she said Roman Thomas kicked and he was like I thought we discussed that. Sometimes I think they are the married couple by the way they act.

ITA! It's sad to say it, but they do have a deeper connection than Lucas and Sami do.

#87   2007/09/25 08:59PM
    NickiB

I hope it is not an act. I think Sami is just as sneaky as he is. So, even if it is an act, it should be fun to see them be sneaky together. I know some say he is obsessed with her, I think call it what you want. He loves her the best he knows how. The main thing is he lets her be who she is.

#88   2007/09/25 09:06PM
    oldayzfan

I am all for expressing opinions. It's just that some have a harsher vocabulary than others. There are a lot of issues on DOOL that can be debated intelligently but there's no point once the debate ends and you end up with people having fits instead. That's why I like coming here. I was under the impression that a debate was expressing your opinions to "convince" the other persons or attempt to change their opinion. Putting down one's opinion with insult and aggression is not a debate it's an argument, an attack. It's only human nature to defend yourself... Maybe they should put up a post that defines what a debate consists of... even boxing has rules. (LOL) At this point, even if Ej were out of the picture and Lucas was with Sami, we'd still be called crazy or blind and we would have it rubbed in our faces. Your dam*ed if you do and you're dam*ed if you don't. I'll admit these message boards by far exceed others websites that I've visited and decided not to ever go back. We have to keep up the EJ/Sami support, we need to let the writers know that we won't settle for some short term affair. I want them to be the next John B and Marlena.

#89   2007/09/25 09:07PM
    trouble72

I know I love how caring he is. That is so sweet how he rubs her face. Or kiss her forehead and I love how he always calls her sweetheart, darling or Samantha!

She is tough I could not hold out that long either. Crap I am melting on the couch as I watch!

#90   2007/09/25 09:10PM
    NickiB

Trouble,
    You are funny. While I am not melting on the couch, my face hurts from smiling so big when the show is over. He sure is charming.

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list