List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/25 10:03AM, Views: 6628798, Replies: 23929
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:
    #71   2007/09/25 08:17AM
    Re: The
    trouble72

That is exactly how I feel! I Can't wait to see what happens next! We know Sami cares for EJ. I have never seen LOVE with her and Lucas either. I call what they have "settling. I can't stand to watch Lucas unless EJ is there.

Oh I am so excited!! EJ can give Sami everything she has ever wanted total unconditional love! I love to see them scrap too. I also enjoy seeing him poor love and concern on her while Lucas is babbeling in the back ground.

This week will be GREAT!

#72   2007/09/25 08:22AM
    tllykr

Quote oldayzfan: I hope tptb give EJ and Sami a chance to explore their feelings for each other. We know how EJ feels about Sami, he's put his heart on his sleeve. He's willing to do anything for her, even sacrafice himself. I've been a fan of DOOL since before Sami and Lucas were on the show. I've never felt "love" between them. It's more of a "there's no other choice" kinda relationship. With Ej and Sami, the possibilities are too great too ignore. I especially enjoy the hostility that fuels the FIRE between them. Goodness they're so hot together. I love it.

That was perfect!

#73   2007/09/25 08:26AM
    tllykr

Quote trouble72: That is exactly how I feel! I Can't wait to see what happens next! We know Sami cares for EJ. I have never seen LOVE with her and Lucas either. I call what they have "settling. I can't stand to watch Lucas unless EJ is there.

Oh I am so excited!! EJ can give Sami everything she has ever wanted total unconditional love! I love to see them scrap too. I also enjoy seeing him poor love and concern on her while Lucas is babbeling in the back ground.

This week will be GREAT!

ITA! I don't think Lucas seems as concerned about Sami's health as he should. If Sami so much as makes a whimper, EJ is by her side and asking her if she is okay. He doesn't care what anyone thinks of him, he just wants to make sure Sami is okay and that she knows how he feels.

#74   2007/09/25 05:40PM
    trouble72

Hello Ladies

I just to say hello and to talk about EJ without getting slammed.

Can't wait till tomorrow show!!!!

EJ & Samantha forever!!!

#75   2007/09/25 06:32PM
    tllykr

Quote trouble72: Hello Ladies

I just to say hello and to talk about EJ without getting slammed.

Can't wait till tomorrow show!!!!

EJ & Samantha forever!!!

Hello, trouble72. What do you want to talk about?

I totally agree with you about getting slammed anywhere else on this board if you like EJ.

I can't wait for tomorrows show either. It should be really exciting.

#76   2007/09/25 07:44PM
    oldayzfan

There seems to be a parallel between EJ and EJAMI fans to Lucas and Lumi fans. EJ is the cool, collective and classy character while Lucas is not. (I don't blame him though). It's not as if EJ just walked in looking good and stole Sami's heart (oh wait, yeah it is - remember him in the towel? Whoa Mama). In support of the Ejami fans, we don't have to bash Lucas, we're not insecure about the chemistry between EJ and Sami. As an EJ fan, I feel what EJ feels. And I feel exactly what EJ feels (that Sami "does" have deeper feelings for him and it's not hatred.) I also feel that he's done all he could do so now it's all about sitting back and waiting for the inevitable. Lumi fans feel exactly what Lucas feels, which would explain why Lumi fans feel the need to jump all over EJ fans and their opinions. In the soap, Lucas does the same thing to EJ. Can't wait for for more EJAMI.

#77   2007/09/25 08:06PM
    NickiB

Quote oldayzfan: There seems to be a parallel between EJ and EJAMI fans to Lucas and Lumi fans. EJ is the cool, collective and classy character while Lucas is not. (I don't blame him though). It's not as if EJ just walked in looking good and stole Sami's heart (oh wait, yeah it is - remember him in the towel? Whoa Mama). In support of the Ejami fans, we don't have to bash Lucas, we're not insecure about the chemistry between EJ and Sami. As an EJ fan, I feel what EJ feels. And I feel exactly what EJ feels (that Sami "does" have deeper feelings for him and it's not hatred.) I also feel that he's done all he could do so now it's all about sitting back and waiting for the inevitable. Lumi fans feel exactly what Lucas feels, which would explain why Lumi fans feel the need to jump all over EJ fans and their opinions. In the soap, Lucas does the same thing to EJ. Can't wait for for more EJAMI.

OLDAYZFAN-
    Funny you noticed that too. I often go and read the LUMI only thread (trying to understand why they like Lucas so much). I have never posted. However, if you read our thread, we have not bashed them. They are constantly bashing us. I have come up with the same conclusion you did. We are all excited about our couples but enough is enough. I get tired of defending myself.

#78   2007/09/25 08:13PM
    tllykr

Quote oldayzfan: There seems to be a parallel between EJ and EJAMI fans to Lucas and Lumi fans. EJ is the cool, collective and classy character while Lucas is not. (I don't blame him though). It's not as if EJ just walked in looking good and stole Sami's heart (oh wait, yeah it is - remember him in the towel? Whoa Mama). In support of the Ejami fans, we don't have to bash Lucas, we're not insecure about the chemistry between EJ and Sami. As an EJ fan, I feel what EJ feels. And I feel exactly what EJ feels (that Sami "does" have deeper feelings for him and it's not hatred.) I also feel that he's done all he could do so now it's all about sitting back and waiting for the inevitable. Lumi fans feel exactly what Lucas feels, which would explain why Lumi fans feel the need to jump all over EJ fans and their opinions. In the soap, Lucas does the same thing to EJ. Can't wait for for more EJAMI.

I love your post. It fits the situation to a tee! But I really wasn’t arguing about EJ or Lucas being better for Sami (well, maybe my first post on that thread was, but not after I got attacked by a saber-toothed tiger). I was stating that some people shove their opinions down your throat and then expect you to just take it without saying a word. They throw all these questions at you and when you try to explain your answers they turn whatever you say around and attack you again. That’s ridiculous and so childish. EJami’s have to be tough skinned because we get jumped on so much, but enough is enough. I’m really tired of this and like I said to another poster, it’s a shame that you have to keep your mouth shout for fear of getting persecuted. We shouldn’t have to keep our opinions to ourselves just because other people are insecure. Anyway, I’m glad that at least two other people understand where I’m coming from.

#79   2007/09/25 08:31PM
    tllykr

Quote NickiB:

OLDAYZFAN-
    Funny you noticed that too. I often go and read the LUMI only thread (trying to understand why they like Lucas so much). I have never posted. However, if you read our thread, we have not bashed them. They are constantly bashing us. I have come up with the same conclusion you did. We are all excited about our couples but enough is enough. I get tired of defending myself.

I agree. We don't have to bash Lucas, his actions speak for themselves.

#80   2007/09/25 08:33PM
    NickiB

tllykr....so, here I am. I am a huge EJAMI fan. But not because he is hot. I love the way they taunt each other. I am the one who agreed with you and oldayzfan.

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list