List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/29 03:45PM, Views: 6529194, Replies: 23718
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #61   2007/09/19 09:00PM
    Re: The
    trouble72

Hey ladies found another nice Ejami video!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWqcZ3GzMGY&mode=related&search=

Beware your screen might burn up watching EJ!! Mine is smoking!! Oh he is so HOT!!!

#62   2007/09/19 09:48PM
    oldayzfan

Quote trouble72: Been on youtube today watching Ejami had to get a fix since they were not on today show!

Found this one and it really cracked me up!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJSBOPkcK1Q&mode=related&search=

LMAO! Thank you for sharing this clip. It was hilarious (and so true). I saved it to my faves. I loved every EJ part of it. From the moment Sami opened the door and they played the "oh yeah" part. Absolutely brilliant.

When I started watching Days, Frankie, Jen, and Eve were still in school. That would be sometime in the 80's. I love the EJ clips on youtube. There are a lot of creative people who see the same fireworks that we see. They just make it more interesting. And, the choice of songs really grab you. I can't wait 'til they show more EJ/Sami on DOOL.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/09/19 09:51PM
    #63   2007/09/20 06:10AM
    Mint

I'm just loving all the youtube videos. Thanks for sharing. Here's my favorite.
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OGuagOOBqg

My name is Rachel. I've been married for 10 years and I have a 19 month old girl. I'm also a stay at home mom and I love it. Thank you hubby for making it possible!

I've been watching DOOL since the Gina story line. Unfortunately, from the late 90's to early 2000's I belonged to a church that didn't allow many things, among which is a TV. So, I missed several years of DOOL. I think I missed the demon possessed Marlena, and the alien children (or whatever they were). But I'm glad to be back to watching it. GO EJAMI!

#64   2007/09/20 10:11AM
    diRN

Quote Mint: I'm just loving all the youtube videos. Thanks for sharing. Here's my favorite.
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OGuagOOBqg

My name is Rachel. I've been married for 10 years and I have a 19 month old girl. I'm also a stay at home mom and I love it. Thank you hubby for making it possible!

I've been watching DOOL since the Gina story line. Unfortunately, from the late 90's to early 2000's I belonged to a church that didn't allow many things, among which is a TV. So, I missed several years of DOOL. I think I missed the demon possessed Marlena, and the alien children (or whatever they were). But I'm glad to be back to watching it. GO EJAMI!

Your daughter is beautiful and I love that picture!

#65   2007/09/20 11:10AM
    Mint

diRN, thank you. I think she's wonderful. My husband captured this picture on his camera phone while we were outside.

#66   2007/09/20 11:17AM
    Mint

If you've read the spoilers concerning EJ and Sami then read on. If not, please don't read what I have to say.

The spoilers say that Sami and EJ will marry in name only so that Stefano will end the vendetta. I'm sure EJ will use this opportunity to woo Sami. I'm excited to see what romantic tactics he pulls off. Can he do it? I know that sometimes it's aggravating because I want them to be together, but then again the journey is half the fun!

#67   2007/09/20 01:33PM
    tllykr

Quote Mint: If you've read the spoilers concerning EJ and Sami then read on. If not, please don't read what I have to say.

The spoilers say that Sami and EJ will marry in name only so that Stefano will end the vendetta. I'm sure EJ will use this opportunity to woo Sami. I'm excited to see what romantic tactics he pulls off. Can he do it? I know that sometimes it's aggravating because I want them to be together, but then again the journey is half the fun!

I completely understand. I've waited patiently forever for them to be together. I know that the spoilers say that it will be a marriage in name only, but does anyone honesty beleive for a minute that EJ will not try to win over Sami? Whatever happens between them while they are married, you know it's going to be exciting! And watching the process is going to be half the enjoyment. Seeing Sami try not to let EJ get to her is going to be amazing.

#68   2007/09/20 11:49PM
    oldayzfan

About that spoiler, it also says Sami has to choose to kill either Lucas or EJ to save her dad. Ej tells her to kill him. OMG, he is willing to sacrifice himself. That's love, the pure kind. I know it will be hard for Sami to trust EJ after all he's done, but I hope she can find it in her heart to give him a chance. I went this whole week without EJAMI, I hope DOOL makes up for it next week.

#69   2007/09/21 10:54AM
    DaysPossessed

:)

I'm so EXCITED I can't wait for the marriage in name only..HAHA can't imagine either one with their sex drives being able to keep their hands off each other, anyway that is what I'm hoping for !!!!!!!!Whew - HOT Days ahead !!!

As for me and who I am, I'm old enough to know better...Married over 30 years and funny enough to the same guy. Have 2 kids and 3 grandbabies that are truely the light of my life! EJ and my obsession with him are my pastime !!! My kids just laugh at me!!!

I am an insurance agent and live in western Illinois, born and raised in Montana and started watching Days my sophmore year of high school in the 70's.

So, I've seen Julie when she was all scared up, Sister Marie and Alex, Dr Neil Curtis and all of Marlena/Roman/John and Bo/Hope/Billie/Carly- been some great S/L's.

Gosh just so excited for the next phase of EJ and Sami's lives...Still hoping the babies are both EJ's.

Anyway, as always, a Huge EJ fan!!

#70   2007/09/25 12:32AM
    oldayzfan

I hope tptb give EJ and Sami a chance to explore their feelings for each other. We know how EJ feels about Sami, he's put his heart on his sleeve. He's willing to do anything for her, even sacrafice himself. I've been a fan of DOOL since before Sami and Lucas were on the show. I've never felt "love" between them. It's more of a "there's no other choice" kinda relationship. With Ej and Sami, the possibilities are too great too ignore. I especially enjoy the hostility that fuels the FIRE between them. Goodness they're so hot together. I love it.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list