List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/20 06:24PM, Views: 6764681, Replies: 24026
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #51   2007/09/19 10:42AM
    Re: The
    diRN

Quote funfaith49: I am tired of Sami and EJ story. Lucas has always stood up for Sammi when she did all of her plotting, schemimg and lies to Austin. I think that EJ and Billie should get together and leave Lucas and Sammi alone. They are two of a kind. They both are home wreckers. After all, she is having Lucas twins. Enough is enough.

Hey, this is the EJ and Sami thread. No calling EJ a homewrecker on this thread please! Thanks.

#52   2007/09/19 01:39PM
    trouble72

Been on youtube today watching Ejami had to get a fix since they were not on today show!

Found this one and it really cracked me up!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJSBOPkcK1Q&mode=related&search=

#53   2007/09/19 04:46PM
    Mint

Trouble72, thanks for the video link. It was GREAT!

If you haven't seen it yet, you've got to. Some people are so clever!

#54   2007/09/19 04:48PM
    LuAdanie

Quote diRN:
    Quote funfaith49: I am tired of Sami and EJ story. Lucas has always stood up for Sammi when she did all of her plotting, schemimg and lies to Austin. I think that EJ and Billie should get together and leave Lucas and Sammi alone. They are two of a kind. They both are home wreckers. After all, she is having Lucas twins. Enough is enough.

Hey, this is the EJ and Sami thread. No calling EJ a homewrecker on this thread please! Thanks.

diRN, you are right. Ej bashers go away!!!
    But...funfaith49, what show have you been watching. Lucas has NEVER stood up for Sami and her sceming! He has walked away from her every time! He only deemed her worthy of his love when sweet sis Carrie dropped him like a hot potato! Do you really think that his love will last? There are too many conditions attached to it. He'll leave her again when he realizes you can't change people.

#55   2007/09/19 05:09PM
    LBowen

I can't wait until the next EJami scene and I hope they get together soon. Also, I hope things don't turn out the way I am afraid they might. I'm scared that Sami will be with EJ, but something will happen and she'll go back to Lucas. I'm also afraid that history might repeat itself and something tragic could happen. I want EJami together and I want it to stay that way for a long, long time.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/09/19 06:04PM
    #56   2007/09/19 05:09PM
    LBowen

Hey my EJami family!
    Hope you had a great day! Can't wait to see the next EJami episode! It's boring without them on! Let's get to know each other. How bout lets type where we are from and whatever other info we want to put about ourselves. I'll start.

I'm from Winston-Salem, NC. I'm 32 and have 3 kids. My oldest is 4 and her name is Ava Gabrielle. My middle is 2 and her name is Eliza Grace. My little boy is the youngest and he's 2 months old. His name is Gavin James. My husband is James and I'm a stay at home mom. Love every minute of it. I've been watching DOOL since early 80's with my mom. Bo and Hope have always been one of my favorite couples. I hope Sami and EJ become my next favorite crazy/wild couple!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/09/19 05:11PM
    #57   2007/09/19 05:21PM
    tllykr

Quote Mint: Trouble72, thanks for the video link. It was GREAT!

OMG, that video is hilarious. Expescially the Lucas and Lumi make-out scenes!

#58   2007/09/19 05:27PM
    LuAdanie

I'm from Detroit, well teh boonies to the south, but I work in the D and love to spend time there (as long as its downtown, she does have some scary parts). I have an 8 yr old son. He's my only one, but hopefully not for long. I just hope my next pregnancy isn't as long as Samantha's. . I've been watching Days since HOpe disappeared in the "explosion". I'm just glad I finally got a DVR, so I don't miss any episodes anymore.

#59   2007/09/19 07:10PM
    diRN

My name is Dianna and I'm a pediatric/NICU nurse from North Carolina (Charlotte area). I have been married for 14 years and I have 3 children Ellie-11, Logan-8 and Brooke-2. I have been watching Days since I can remember (started with my mom way back when)and now Ellie watches it with me since we watch it from the DVR. She is an EJami fan too!

#60   2007/09/19 07:59PM
    trouble72

Quote tllykr:
    Quote Mint: Trouble72, thanks for the video link. It was GREAT!

OMG, that video is hilarious. Expescially the Lucas and Lumi make-out scenes!

Glad you enjoyed the video. I had never seen that one before today. It was so funny. I was on youtube all afternoon watching Ejami video's.

I am bobbie, I am from Colorado, we live near the Royal Gorge. I have been married for 11 years we have 3 kids. Wyatt 9, Colt 7 1/2, Shania is almost 3. I am also a stay at home mom. I have been watching Days for as long as I can remember. I think my first TV memories are of Days. My mom got me hooked on it. She has been watching since it started.

Bo & Hope were my first favorite couple then came Steve & Kayla, then Chloe & Brady. Oh but now I am just in love with EJ & Sami. I just can't wait till they are together. I am so hoping once they put them together ratings will go sky high and we will never have to see lumi again!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list