List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/27 01:35PM, Views: 6428930, Replies: 23476
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #41   2007/09/17 12:49PM
    Re: The
    drmontgomery

Quote trouble72: Well I just had to dig this thread up again. Because it is the only safe place where I can say this!! Today show was so good. Seeing EJ put Lucas in his place with the truth of his feeling for Sami. I have been waiting a long time for that!!! I was just hoping he would hit EJ so EJ could beat the crap out of him! Oh well great show. I am still laughing!!!!

I just LOVE EJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have to agree with you.seeing ej put lucas in his place with the truth of how he feels about sami was good.but i dont understand is why he told sami he was only jokeing.

#42   2007/09/17 12:59PM
    trouble72

I think he said that becuase she is getting all stress out over him and Lucas fighting. So he told her that so she would not get worked up!

#43   2007/09/17 02:40PM
    LuAdanie

Quote trouble72:
    Quote LBowen: Haha! Mosquito! I've oftened referred to him as a fly because flies are harmless. Mosquitos actually do bite...then again, most of the time you can't even feel it when you get a mosuito bite. That's probably a good analogy.

Ya they bite but but so does Lucas with all his ranting and raving! Does he ever shut up and people wonder why Sami lets EJ come around all the time.

I can't understand why some people won't give them a chance to be the awesome couple that they are. I have not been this excited about days for a long time. I am watching it all three times it is on the TV. Oh and Colleen and Santo is like an chocolate cake! So Yummy!

Why is everyone treating Sami like a some delicate little flower. She is tough as nails and always has been. She has always done & taken what she wants then lived with the consequences. Just like EJ.

And Ladies why why would she pick Lucas over EJ? I don't think she loves Lucas I think her love for Will pushed her to Lucas. She has always been so desperate to have a real family for Will. Oh and please let one of those babies be EJ's!

You nailed it! Sami's love for Will has pushed her toward Lucas, and Lucas used her love for Will to his advantage. I always thought it was apalling haw he used his own son for his own selfish purposes. If my husband pulled stunts like that with our son he would have been really really sorry. And how does what Lucas and Will did make them any different from the Sami that they so readily condemn for the same kind of actions??? I really don't like Lucas, and it bums me out that when Ejami does get together it will only be temporary. I'm sure the writers will put Lumi together in teh end.
    I really loved today when Ej said "him ordering you around all the time, it's down right neanderthal"!!! Right on Ej. It's about time someone noticed. Lucas is such a hot head, and he is no better than the old scheming sami. I wish she would let that side of her surface again. I loved the old Sami. I can't stand her no, always bending over backward to try to please Lucas, and he still can't stop yelling at her. If I were her, I'd run as fast as I could away from that controling, spoiled Loud mouth.

#44   2007/09/17 11:03PM
    oldayzfan

Today's episode was great. I had to rewatch the scenes with EJ, Lucas and Sami. I thought they were hilarious. The angrier Lucas seemed to get the funnier EJ responded. I couldn't believe how he took control of the situation and made it crystal clear that he's not going anywhere b/c Sami doesn't want him to leave. My jaw dropped. I love it when he does that. He is such a snake charmer. He did it in the steam room while fanning Sami telling her to admit she would miss him if something happened to him. Then again after he kissed her in the hospital bed. He told her to admit she kissed him back and that she was affected by the letters even if it was just a little. He is so irresistable. I'm still processing everything that was said between the three. But one thing is for certain, Sami doesn't seem to be trying very hard to deny her feelings for EJ anymore.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/09/17 11:05PM
    #45   2007/09/18 07:51AM
    LBowen

I agree. He has a way with words! I am loving him pushing himself on Sami. I love a man that goes after what he wants. He knows she feels the same way and is just denying her true feelings. That's why he's pushing her so much. Come on, Sami. Just give in to him. I can't wait until that day comes. When she can't fight it anymore. I'm going to save that episode!

#46   2007/09/18 08:03AM
    SouthPhilly2st

I love this post i am such a hugh Ejammi fan i can not wait till they are together Ej is such a better person for her then Lucas, Lucas tries to control and boss Sammi. Ej treats Sammi as an equal and truly loves her Ejammi rocks...

#47   2007/09/18 09:29AM
    DaysPossessed

I have watched this show thru thick and thin and EJ is the best thing to hit the show since the beginning of Bo and Hope's time.

Whew! I have to catch my breath. James Scott is so hot, I think it is borderline criminal that he looks like he does. Wow it's getting warm in here.

I just love reading all the comments about him and laugh cuz most of the things make him what he is...

I hope Allison is enjoying working with him as much as it looks like I imagine pretending in those scenes would be real easy...Man is she lucky!

Anyway, as always, a huge EJ fan!

#48   2007/09/18 10:59AM
    LBowen

I couldn't do a love scene with him because my face would turn so red and I would be shaking because he would make me so nervous. He's just too hot. There ought to be a law against a person being that fine! I don't see how Sami can take it.

#49   2007/09/19 02:41AM
    Re: The EJ and Sami
    funfaith49

I am tired of Sami and EJ story. Lucas has always stood up for Sammi when she did all of her plotting, schemimg and lies to Austin. I think that EJ and Billie should get together and leave Lucas and Sammi alone. They are two of a kind. They both are home wreckers. After all, she is having Lucas twins. Enough is enough.

#50   2007/09/19 06:18AM
    Shylady7

My Opinion :

Lucas only stood up for Sami when it came to Austin because he wanted Carrie. Other than that Lucas has done nothing but boss , picked on , stressed out , and everything else bad to Sami. He wants Sami to be someone that she is not. Lucas and Sami have no sparks. I find them so boring to watch. Lucas would be better off with someone like him.

I like the way that EJ and Sami are together. There are sparks between them. EJ loves Sami just the way she is. He does not want to change her. I love watching them together. They could be Days next hot couple if given a chance. And I am ready to see that.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list