List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/21 10:43AM, Views: 5913349, Replies: 23118
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #31   2007/09/07 02:42PM
    Re: The
    oldayzfan

This is great. I can post my opinion freely about how wonderful Ej and Sami are together and I won't get attacked or have to defend my opinion.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/02/29 09:46PM
    #32   2007/09/07 03:31PM
    LBowen

I am thoroughly enjoying these past few days on Days! Awesome scenes with Ejami! He is being pushy and I love it! Get her, EJ!!!! Claim your woman! hee hee! I think that they have a connection that Sami won't admit and he knows it...that's why he keeps pushing her so much. You can tell by the looks she keeps giving that she wants him. She has the look on her face like she's ashamed and scared of the way she feels deep down for him. I think that Alison Sweeney is doing an awesome job at showing her feelings the way she does. She's great showing her anger for EJ and showing just enough to let us know she is having an inner struggle with her lustful feelings for him. I know she still loves Lucas and doesn't want to mess up the good thing she has with him, but she is confused by this different love/lust for EJ and feeling like he might be her destiny. I'm actually feeling sorry for Lucas. Poor guy can see what's going on.

#33   2007/09/07 05:43PM
    Bella06

I love Ejami I hope that one of the twins is EJ's or both. He is such a great actor. The face he made when Lucas said he was glad that Stephano died and they way he was crying oh man I was getting teary eyed

#34   2007/09/07 08:53PM
    trouble72

Yes he is a fine actor! I felt so bad for him today watching what happened with Stefano. He had no clue and then Lucas shows up running his mouth. That he gave him WOW!! The gloves are off now and like Lucas telling EJ to stay away from Sami means anything!! Lucas reminds me of a mosquito always buzzing in your face annoying you!

The past 2 days have been totally awesome. Those Colleen and Santo scene were GREAT!!!

#35   2007/09/08 08:58AM
    LBowen

Haha! Mosquito! I've oftened referred to him as a fly because flies are harmless. Mosquitos actually do bite...then again, most of the time you can't even feel it when you get a mosuito bite. That's probably a good analogy.

#36   2007/09/08 11:23AM
    oldayzfan

I am enjoying every minute of DOOL these past few weeks. I've kept up through the years by reading recaps, but now I HAVE to watch every minute of it (and sometimes more than once). I've never been a Sami fan because she was always selfish and manipulative and so on. Then comes in prince charming who turns out to be no prince but certainly charming and he has the hots for her. Sometimes I just melt at how tolerant he is of her. Sure, he's done some wicked things, but then again, this is Sami. They're perfect for each other. I never thought she would deserve anybody, and figured she would only have love through manipulation and blackmail. And, they're gorgeous together. For some strange reason, when they're onscreen together they shine/glow (I guess that's the "chemistry" everyone talks about). I don't understand if others just don't see it or refuse to accept it!!! For example, when they're reading the love letters together sitting on the hospital bed. I saw no hatred. I saw a loving couple, especially when he told her "keep reading the letters, darling". He reminded me of the perfect husband obliging to the love of his life. As for those babies, I still have a gut feeling atleast one of those babies is Ej's.

#37   2007/09/08 12:22PM
    LBowen

I feel the same way. I think they glow together also. I also don't understand how so many refuse to admit they have chemistry and some still are saying she has nothing but hate for him. How can they be so blind? I don't like her with Lucas, but I'm not going to act like I don't think she loves him. I know Sami loves Lucas. I also think it will become more of a platonic love very soon. She's developing true love for EJ. It's so obvious that is where the story is leading!

#38   2007/09/08 08:33PM
    trouble72

Quote LBowen: Haha! Mosquito! I've oftened referred to him as a fly because flies are harmless. Mosquitos actually do bite...then again, most of the time you can't even feel it when you get a mosuito bite. That's probably a good analogy.

Ya they bite but but so does Lucas with all his ranting and raving! Does he ever shut up and people wonder why Sami lets EJ come around all the time.

I can't understand why some people won't give them a chance to be the awesome couple that they are. I have not been this excited about days for a long time. I am watching it all three times it is on the TV. Oh and Colleen and Santo is like an chocolate cake! So Yummy!

Why is everyone treating Sami like a some delicate little flower. She is tough as nails and always has been. She has always done & taken what she wants then lived with the consequences. Just like EJ.

And Ladies why why would she pick Lucas over EJ? I don't think she loves Lucas I think her love for Will pushed her to Lucas. She has always been so desperate to have a real family for Will. Oh and please let one of those babies be EJ's!

#39   2007/09/08 10:37PM
    oldayzfan

I can accept that lumi fans are loyal and sometimes go to extremes to make their point come across IMO, as an EJAMI fan, it's just wasted energy. EJ is just what Sami needs. Sami walks all over Lucas and just seems to be convenient. Ej, on the other hand, sees her and accepts her for who she truly is. There is a bond, a chemical attraction. Even my 9 year old can see it and I have had no influence over her in the matter. They're like school children. Sure, she can act: Eww he has cooties and just leave me alone! But deep down inside who wouldn't love the attention. And why she doesn't just give in, she's Sami and he's a Dimera, I wouldn't trust it so easily either. But it sure is fun watching them fight and then get along. I can't wait until their relationship goes to the next level. I hope to see them win a daytime emmy award as daytimes hottest couple.

#40   2007/09/17 12:37PM
    trouble72

Well I just had to dig this thread up again. Because it is the only safe place where I can say this!! Today show was so good. Seeing EJ put Lucas in his place with the truth of his feeling for Sami. I have been waiting a long time for that!!! I was just hoping he would hit EJ so EJ could beat the crap out of him! Oh well great show. I am still laughing!!!!

I just LOVE EJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list