List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/01 10:36AM, Views: 6445651, Replies: 23488
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #21   2007/08/12 08:12AM
    Re: The
    autumnscarlett

Quote LBowen: I guess I am just getting frustrated with being teased. One minute, Sami hates him, then she seemed to be warming back up to him, then she's screaming at him telling him to get out of their lives. I used to think something more was going to happen between them, but now it seems that they have taken a turn for the worse by EJ doing this evil deed (if it truly is EJ). I don't want him to be psycho again! He can always have a naughty side, but not psycho!

I know the "hot" and "cold" get frustrating. The rape just killed so much. I would like to see a very tender love scene where Ej shows sami she doesn't have to be afraid of him. I think that is where alot of the hostility is coming from. Her fear and rage of what he did to her. I think she will kiss him first then run off. I think she wants him deep down but fears him for what he is capable of. Anyone agree with that?

#22   2007/08/12 11:53AM
    ms_than6

Quote drmontgomery: to me this is what i think sami is in love with ej. i dont think ej raped her at all.i thank there was more to that night than sami is saying. to me sami does not act like a rape victim.a rape victim does not go back around the person and kiss him, hold his hand, be alone with him in his apartment, and in the car, does not make deals with him, and doesnot run off with him.sami didnot want to turn him in to the pd. didnot want him dead. keeps going to him for help.is because sami is in love with ej.

EXACTLY, that crossed my mind to, like if E.J did rape her than why does she keep going to him for help letting him hug her hold her hand all for the sake of ending the vendetta, and even after the "rape" she didn't even act like a REAL rape victim would like come on now, i think that's just a cover story so lucas wouldn't leave her, and that fact that E.J is Dimera that's a forbidden love, i think she really does love E.J

#23   2007/08/13 01:10AM
    diRN

Quote autumnscarlett:
    Quote LBowen: I guess I am just getting frustrated with being teased. One minute, Sami hates him, then she seemed to be warming back up to him, then she's screaming at him telling him to get out of their lives. I used to think something more was going to happen between them, but now it seems that they have taken a turn for the worse by EJ doing this evil deed (if it truly is EJ). I don't want him to be psycho again! He can always have a naughty side, but not psycho!

I know the "hot" and "cold" get frustrating. The rape just killed so much. I would like to see a very tender love scene where Ej shows sami she doesn't have to be afraid of him. I think that is where alot of the hostility is coming from. Her fear and rage of what he did to her. I think she will kiss him first then run off. I think she wants him deep down but fears him for what he is capable of. Anyone agree with that?

Absolutely I agree with that. I think you nailed it!

#24   2007/08/13 08:29AM
    trycay

Quote autumnscarlett:

I completely agree with you!

#25   2007/08/13 08:56AM
    LuAdanie

I would like to see EJ back off and distance himself from Lumi. Then, I think we would see Sami finding reasons to talk to EJ, and it will drive Lucas crazy. Crazy enough to resort to his old sceming ways. Then, Lucas will drive Samantha right into EJ's open arms. And then I think EJ and Sami should team up and bring down old Stephano. It would be nice to see his character finally kick the bucket, for real this time so we can get on with a new s/l and some new villans. Stephano is old, the vendetta is old, the Andre/Tony type of "which one is he" s/l is old, "who is the daddy" is old and the "lucas loves Sami, no Lucas hates Sami, no he loves her" s/l is so old and over done. Lets get rid of these old s/l's and start some fresh new s/l's.

#26   2007/08/13 12:41PM
    gordon24luver

hi all. i'm new to this so please bear with me. I just HAVE to say I LOVE EJAMI they are the reason i still watch this show after 25 years. Just had a thought, as a way to redeem EJ, the writers could show that Andrea was behind the rape, maybe that he had a guna aimed at sami and lucas and EJ choose to rape her, even knowing she would hate him rather than have her (and her "love") be killed, so in fact Ej made the sacrifice for sami just a thought

#27   2007/08/13 06:36PM
    LBowen

I think Days can come up with some story to redeem EJ if they want. The whole rape thing could be changed if they want. I hope they do give EJ a chance to have a romance based on real love and not because he forced someone to be with him or manipulated them into it.

#28   2007/08/13 07:15PM
    Mint

Hello. I'm new here. I'm happy to find others with such a high opinion for EJ and Sami. I don't know that I'd care either way in the case of Sami's relationships if it wasn't for the fact that James Scott plays EJ so well. He's such a dashing man that one can't help but like him no matter if he's good or bad. I agree that in time we will see much more of him and Sami together.

#29   2007/08/14 05:25PM
    faithP.

Welcome I know James Scott is so gorgeous and Talented I think hes a breath of fresh air for Days Ej loves Sami a whole new way then any other man I have seen her with he accepts her faults and loves her for who she is its about time they have someone for her who loves her for her.
    Ejami Rock on!!!!!!!!!!!

#30   2007/09/07 12:18PM
    trouble72

Holy Cow took me forever to find this page!! Thought we might want this thread on the front page agian!!!

Just turned Days on and saw Sami think about kissing EJ while Lucas was in the room!!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list