List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/20 06:24PM, Views: 6776522, Replies: 24026
    « 2335 2336 2337 2338 2339 2340 2341 2342 2343 2344 2345 » »| page:
    #23391   2014/08/01 06:04AM
    Re: The
    Jen821

Go Ejami! It's going to be so boring when they are gone. I want a great big Romantic jester from Ej,... something out of this world Romantic that proofs to everyone they where wrong and Ejami belongs together forever. Wishful thinking! Go Ejami!!

#23392   2014/08/01 09:01AM
    stjarna

[quote]Quote sharon n nick 4eva: [quote]Quote flightygirl: [quote]Quote HouseTops: Go EJAMI!! Get back on track.

Dumbazz is not worth it.

Go EJAMI!![/quote]

Go EJAMI! I completely AGREE!!!!!!!!!! Let's move on to the makeup sex before time runs out![

Oh god YES please, I need my EJAMI making love soon. Its been way to long!

All this built up passion between EJ and Sami has to result in making love and when they do everything just falls back into place.

They both will see clearly and talk, yell, scream, hit do what ever they have to do to get over this mess and move on![/quote]

They are the best!!!! No matter what the writers dish out!
    Should have capitalized on this coupling- I don't get why they let it slip...never will understand! Ejami are on fire!
    Love Ejami!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/01 09:03AM
    #23393   2014/08/01 11:41AM
    sharon n nic...

[quote]Quote stjarna: [quote]Quote sharon n nick 4eva: [quote]Quote flightygirl: [quote]Quote HouseTops: Go EJAMI!! Get back on track.

Dumbazz is not worth it.

Go EJAMI!![/quote]

Go EJAMI! I completely AGREE!!!!!!!!!! Let's move on to the makeup sex before time runs out![

All this built up passion between EJ and Sami has to result in making love and when they do everything just falls back into place.

They both will see clearly and talk, yell, scream, hit do what ever they have to do to get over this mess and move on![/quote]

Should have capitalized on this coupling- I don't get why they let it slip...never will understand! Ejami are on fire!
    Love Ejami!

[/quote]

Ken Corday is a fool!

#23394   2014/08/01 12:57PM
    fadingrose

[quote]Quote sharon n nick 4eva: [quote]Quote stjarna: [quote]Quote sharon n nick 4eva: [quote]Quote flightygirl: [quote]Quote HouseTops: Go EJAMI!! Get back on track.

Dumbazz is not worth it.

Go EJAMI!![/quote]

Love Ejami!

[/quote]

Ken Corday is a fool![/quote]

KC may seem like "a fool," but I bet he's still smiling on the way to make his sizable bank deposits.

#23395   2014/08/01 01:01PM
    Re: The End of dimERA
    edmundsgal

I am really going to miss Days when EJ exits! I really want an epic showdown of EJ and Sami, Sami & Kate. Sami &Kate have different agendas and it will blow up in their faces eventually. I really hope the writer's don't kill off EJ as some has said is going to happen. I hope EJami will leave Salem together with their family. But if the rumors turn out to be true, I see Stefano stepping in like he did with Patch's body and removing it. Nobody EVER stays dead on Days, look how many times Hope has "died" or the Phoenix has risen. Give EJAMI fans what we want, a great send off!

#23396   2014/08/01 11:53PM
    wwwwww

[quote]Quote fadingrose: [quote]Quote sharon n nick 4eva: [quote]Quote stjarna: [quote]Quote sharon n nick 4eva: [quote]Quote flightygirl: [quote]Quote HouseTops: Go EJAMI!! Get back on track.

Dumbazz is not worth it.

Go EJAMI!![/quote]

Love Ejami!

[/quote]

KC may seem like "a fool," but I bet he's still smiling on the way to make his sizable bank deposits.[/quote]
    Does Ken Corday make more money than Alison Sweeney?

#23397   2014/08/02 06:00AM
    Jen821

I am sooooo sick of the Sami hater's!! Saint Abby vs. big bad Sami, it's been awful!! If this is all they can come up with for an exit for Ejami. I am over it. I wanted to enjoy Ejami for the last few months they where on the show. They could have written them a great storyline, not this high school drama BS having two women cat fightings over Ej until the end. Very disappointing!

#23398   2014/08/02 06:30AM
    stjarna

Quote Jen821: I am sooooo sick of the Sami hater's!! Saint Abby vs. big bad Sami, it's been awful!! If this is all they can come up with for an exit for Ejami. I am over it. I wanted to enjoy Ejami for the last few months they where on the show. They could have written them a great storyline, not this high school drama BS having two women cat fightings over Ej until the end. Very disappointing!

You are so right! I got caught in this Sami vs Abi rubbish!

It would have been so much better to see how Ejami double cross Stefano! Be the delicious Bonnie and Clyde and go off in the blaze of glory!

But, as it is per usual- Ejami has to make a character interesting, because that character on her own is so boring and uninteresting otherwise!

#23399   2014/08/02 06:40AM
    sharon n nic...

[quote]Quote fadingrose: [quote]Quote sharon n nick 4eva: [quote]Quote stjarna: [quote]Quote sharon n nick 4eva: [quote]Quote flightygirl: [quote]Quote HouseTops: Go EJAMI!! Get back on track.

Dumbazz is not worth it.

Go EJAMI!![/quote]

Love Ejami!

[/quote]

KC may seem like "a fool," but I bet he's still smiling on the way to make his sizable bank deposits.[/quote]

He would have been smiling even more with an EVEN bigger bank deposit!

His version was not what millions of fans wanted. But he didn't care.

The best thing that EVER happen to Days was "EJAMI'!

KC knew it, TRUE fans always knew it , and even more the "haters" knew it

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/02 06:42AM
    #23400   2014/08/04 02:13AM
    stjarna

Ejami's last scene with the 'bring it on EJ' after he came from his talk with Victor spells that the 'Games are on!'

« 2335 2336 2337 2338 2339 2340 2341 2342 2343 2344 2345 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list