List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/20 06:24PM, Views: 6778013, Replies: 24026
    « 2314 2315 2316 2317 2318 2319 2320 2321 2322 2323 2324 » »| page:
    #23181   2014/05/16 12:39AM
    Re: The
    stjarna

Quote Sunlover127: Watching EJ's scene today with Abigail confirms (if there ever was any doubt!) that EJ is as cold and heartless of a criminal as ever! I really like it when he plays the true Dimera criminal role.

EJ is so good with his love, Samantha, and so cold, manipulative and such a liar with Abigail. Abigail as always been in waaaaaaaaay over her head when it comes to EJ.

EJ or Sami either one can out wit, out think, out scheme, and out survive poor Abigail. She better off playing kissy face with the likes of Ben. Abigail's only recourse when she gets rattled and upset is to go tell her Mom! What?? Poor girl is so immature.

EJ is out of her league. Only a woman like Samantha could be a match for EJ Dimera!!

Oh, yes....EJ and Samantha best match!

EJ hasn't shaven... and he looked so ....
    but both he and Samantha will blow it in front of Hope....although he was smart with Hope...still, ...his behaviour gave Hope room to doubt him....

#23182   2014/05/16 04:26AM
    flightygirl

Sami is a basket case right now. She seems like she is going to fall apart.

#23183   2014/05/16 05:25AM
    stjarna

Quote flightygirl: Sami is a basket case right now. She seems like she is going to fall apart.

Unlike Kate... no wonder she could be married to Stefano- they are kindered!

I hope Samantha pulls herself together!
    Didn't EJ look like he lacked sleep?

#23184   2014/05/16 06:02AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna:
    Quote flightygirl: Sami is a basket case right now. She seems like she is going to fall apart.

Yes, he looks like he hasn't slept in awhile. I think he is just worried about Sami keeping it together.

It is so nice to be discussing our couple instead of thinking about them leaving.

#23185   2014/05/16 10:48AM
    ejami2012

Now that the ej and Abby nonsense is over I can discuss my couple again. I think Ejami's love is strong and they will get through this with each other. I see a happily ever after for our ejami family. I want them to have a beautiful wedding go on a beautiful honeymoon to Argentina that we see. Than around sept/oct the Ejami family decide to move to Argentina. This would make us ejamis so happy after 8 years we get Mr and Mrs EJ Dimera as it should be.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/05/16 10:50AM
    #23186   2014/05/16 01:46PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote ejami2012: Now that the ej and Abby nonsense is over I can discuss my couple again. I think Ejami's love is strong and they will get through this with each other. I see a happily ever after for our ejami family. I want them to have a beautiful wedding go on a beautiful honeymoon to Argentina that we see. Than around sept/oct the Ejami family decide to move to Argentina. This would make us ejamis so happy after 8 years we get Mr and Mrs EJ Dimera as it should be.

Beautiful couple......

Beautiful family.......

Beautiful life!

#23187   2014/05/16 06:47PM
    boilermom

Quote Sunlover127: Watching EJ's scene today with Abigail confirms (if there ever was any doubt!) that EJ is as cold and heartless of a criminal as ever! I really like it when he plays the true Dimera criminal role.

EJ is so good with his love, Samantha, and so cold, manipulative and such a liar with Abigail. Abigail as always been in waaaaaaaaay over her head when it comes to EJ.

EJ or Sami either one can out wit, out think, out scheme, and out survive poor Abigail. She better off playing kissy face with the likes of Ben. Abigail's only recourse when she gets rattled and upset is to go tell her Mom! What?? Poor girl is so immature.

EJ is out of her league. Only a woman like Samantha could be a match for EJ Dimera!!

Absolutely agree! The best soap couple to ever come across the television. Hopefully they will use this time off to regroup and come back to Salem when we least expect it! I cannot hardly wait...

#23188   2014/05/17 05:31AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote boilermom:

Absolutely agree! The best soap couple to ever come across the television. Hopefully they will use this time off to regroup and come back to Salem when we least expect it! I cannot hardly wait...

We all will wait until EJAMI's return......

#23189   2014/05/17 01:12PM
    stjarna

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote stjarna:

Yes, he looks like he hasn't slept in awhile. I think he is just worried about Sami keeping it together.

It is so nice to be discussing our couple instead of thinking about them leaving.

So nice! Spoiler's indicate that their love is going strong. I really hope it stays so!

#23190   2014/05/17 01:20PM
    flightygirl

Quote stjarna:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote stjarna:

So nice! Spoiler's indicate that their love is going strong. I really hope it stays so!

I didn't see those spoilers... Great!

« 2314 2315 2316 2317 2318 2319 2320 2321 2322 2323 2324 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list