List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/20 06:24PM, Views: 6781256, Replies: 24026
    « 2313 2314 2315 2316 2317 2318 2319 2320 2321 2322 2323 » »| page:
    #23171   2014/05/12 02:38PM
    Re: The
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna:
    Quote flightygirl: We love them and will miss them!

Always and forever!

and forever and forever and forever and forever!

until they both come back!

#23172   2014/05/13 06:00AM
    Sunlover127

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote stjarna:

Always and forever!

We know from Spoilers we've read that Hope sees the picture of EJ and Abigail. So, I wonder if this is how Sami finds out about his messy relationship with Abigail?

I hope that Sami and EJ are able to work past this (just as they have other serious situations that put them at odds with one another) and get married, keep their family together and leave DOOL together as a family. I also hope that they are written in for appearances at special occasions and maybe just maybe....someday come back as a married super couple for all their fans!

#23173   2014/05/13 09:14AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Sunlover127:
    Quote stjarna:

Always and forever!

We know from Spoilers we've read that Hope sees the picture of EJ and Abigail. So, I wonder if this is how Sami finds out about his messy relationship with Abigail?

I hope that Sami and EJ are able to work past this (just as they have other serious situations that put them at odds with one another) and get married, keep their family together and leave DOOL together as a family. I also hope that they are written in for appearances at special occasions and maybe just maybe....someday come back as a married super couple for all their fans!

They are already a "Super Couple" but I would love for them to become a "Married Supper Couple"!

#23174   2014/05/13 11:31AM
    wwwwww

Quote Sunlover127:
    Quote stjarna:

Always and forever!

I thought EJ exits before Sami since James is already done filming and Alison still has a couple of weeks left. I think Alison will be back but I don't know if James will be unless his acting career goes downhill. I think they may kill EJ off.

#23175   2014/05/14 02:27PM
    sharon n nic...

lOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE EJAMI!

#23176   2014/05/14 06:22PM
    Sunlover127

I am not sure if it matters or not when a soap character finishes taping scenes as episodes are aired whenever there is the continuation of a storyline plots in which they are a part of.

What I am very poorly trying to express is that EJ could still be "present" and leave when Samantha leaves. I am hoping there is a lovely Ejami wedding and their family flies off into the sunset!

I hope EJ is not killed off!!! But, we all know that even death is not final in Salem! haha

#23177   2014/05/15 12:38AM
    stjarna

Quote Sunlover127:
    Quote stjarna:

Always and forever!

They are already a "Super Couple" but I would love for them to become a "Married Supper Couple"!

I also want them a married supercouple...We deserve a great wedding...

P.S. Sharonnick, have you been watching any of the TVD ad TO?
    I am glad you are still posting! Have a nice day Ejami day!

#23178   2014/05/15 12:46AM
    stjarna

Quote Sunlover127: I am not sure if it matters or not when a soap character finishes taping scenes as episodes are aired whenever there is the continuation of a storyline plots in which they are a part of.

What I am very poorly trying to express is that EJ could still be "present" and leave when Samantha leaves. I am hoping there is a lovely Ejami wedding and their family flies off into the sunset!

I hope EJ is not killed off!!! But, we all know that even death is not final in Salem! haha

Well, I read that JS said that the doors are open for him to return...
    I also fear that they will break them up - UGH! But, the maybe EJ leaves earlier for some reason and Samantha and kids will follow him.... They could move to Italy...

DiMera's must have some properties there!
    One thing is for sure, they will keep us on our toes with their exit!!!!

#23179   2014/05/15 03:23AM
    fadingrose

Quote stjarna:
    Quote Sunlover127: I am not sure if it matters or not when a soap character finishes taping scenes as episodes are aired whenever there is the continuation of a storyline plots in which they are a part of.

Well, I read that JS said that the doors are open for him to return...
    I also fear that they will break them up - UGH! But, the maybe EJ leaves earlier for some reason and Samantha and kids will follow him.... They could move to Italy...

DiMera's must have some properties there!
    One thing is for sure, they will keep us on our toes with their exit!!!!

They simply MUST move to Italy--the perfect place for Sami to impress EJ with all that newly acquired art expertise she learned from her wise teacher, Abigail...

#23180   2014/05/15 02:15PM
    Sunlover127

Watching EJ's scene today with Abigail confirms (if there ever was any doubt!) that EJ is as cold and heartless of a criminal as ever! I really like it when he plays the true Dimera criminal role.

EJ is so good with his love, Samantha, and so cold, manipulative and such a liar with Abigail. Abigail as always been in waaaaaaaaay over her head when it comes to EJ.

EJ or Sami either one can out wit, out think, out scheme, and out survive poor Abigail. She better off playing kissy face with the likes of Ben. Abigail's only recourse when she gets rattled and upset is to go tell her Mom! What?? Poor girl is so immature.

EJ is out of her league. Only a woman like Samantha could be a match for EJ Dimera!!

« 2313 2314 2315 2316 2317 2318 2319 2320 2321 2322 2323 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list