List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/29 01:34PM, Views: 6312093, Replies: 23385
    « 2311 2312 2313 2314 2315 2316 2317 2318 2319 2320 2321 » »| page:
    #23151   2014/05/04 09:11AM
    Re: The
    ej and sami

I knew James was leaving Days can't not imagine Ej without his Samantha in Salem.

Ejami and Ejamily leaving Salem together I'm so happy.

I'm going miss my ejami when they leave I'm done with Days Ejami is only reason I watch Days their chemistry was outstanding.

#23152   2014/05/04 12:06PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: No other couple on Days can make me smile like EJAMI!

Here I am talking with emoticons LOL-

I think we, true Ejami fans, should appreciate them regardless of sl's... this is Ejami place altogether! For Ejami and Ejamis!

#23153   2014/05/04 12:15PM
    sharon n nic...

Where have I been! James is leaving!

Both Allie and James WOW!

Please Please writers let them leave together and have them be the EJAMIfamily we all love!

#23154   2014/05/04 12:31PM
    sharon n nic...

My EJAMI heart really hurts........

#23155   2014/05/04 12:32PM
    sharon n nic...

Hoping that James and Allie take a break and than come back to Days!

#23156   2014/05/04 02:20PM
    stjarna

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Where have I been! James is leaving!

Please Please writers let them leave together and have them be the EJAMIfamily we all love!

I also would like to see them leave together- Ejami- although it will be sooo sad- but if they go together with their family- it will be ok!

same, when JacknJen left in 2006! It was fine!

#23157   2014/05/04 03:23PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna:

I also would like to see them leave together- Ejami- although it will be sooo sad- but if they go together with their family- it will be ok!

We waited 7 long long long years for EJAMI. I will wait and NEVER give up hope for their fast return!

I will always be EJAMI strong!

#23158   2014/05/04 10:46PM
    stjarna

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote stjarna:

We waited 7 long long long years for EJAMI. I will wait and NEVER give up hope for their fast return!

I will always be EJAMI strong!

#23159   2014/05/05 02:27AM
    -Josie-

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: My EJAMI heart really hurts........

But hun, it doesn't hurt as much as when EJ cheated on Sami, right? Nothing can be worse than that.
    I'll miss Ejami like crazy when they're gone but I'm actually relieved that they get to leave together. If James stayed, imagine what other BS the writers would have done to our couple. James said in an interview that he already wanted to leave last year. I think he basically stayed 1 more yr b/c he wanted to give us Ejami fans a real chance to get the love story we had been waiting yrs for. James is such a gentleman to let Ali have the limelight that she deserves while he quietly exits unannounced. Makes me admire him even more.

*spoiler alert*

I'm so excited to all things pointing to us getting Ejami happily ever after! A picture was leaked on twitter taken on James' last day filming of EJ wearing a wedding ring. So Ejami do get married and are still married when they exit. Also the Kunitz twins who play Johnny are also leaving the show so that means the whole Ejamily leave together!
    Lastly. James tweeted to thank fans on Saturday & he sounded very positive again. A fan said they hope Ejami have a happy ending & he responded "it's going to be something really special "

I was really worried about Ejami's fate when Ali announced her departure & was really depressed that Sami might not forgive EJ. But now I'm not going to be afraid anymore. I know how strong their love is and will savor every moment we have left of Ejami onscreen. Best soap couple ever!

#23160   2014/05/05 06:52AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote -Josie-:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: My EJAMI heart really hurts........

But hun, it doesn't hurt as much as when EJ cheated on Sami, right? Nothing can be worse than that.
    I'll miss Ejami like crazy when they're gone but I'm actually relieved that they get to leave together. If James stayed, imagine what other BS the writers would have done to our couple. James said in an interview that he already wanted to leave last year. I think he basically stayed 1 more yr b/c he wanted to give us Ejami fans a real chance to get the love story we had been waiting yrs for. James is such a gentleman to let Ali have the limelight that she deserves while he quietly exits unannounced. Makes me admire him even more.

*spoiler alert*

I'm so excited to all things pointing to us getting Ejami happily ever after! A picture was leaked on twitter taken on James' last day filming of EJ wearing a wedding ring. So Ejami do get married and are still married when they exit. Also the Kunitz twins who play Johnny are also leaving the show so that means the whole Ejamily leave together!
    Lastly. James tweeted to thank fans on Saturday & he sounded very positive again. A fan said they hope Ejami have a happy ending & he responded "it's going to be something really special "

I was really worried about Ejami's fate when Ali announced her departure & was really depressed that Sami might not forgive EJ. But now I'm not going to be afraid anymore. I know how strong their love is and will savor every moment we have left of Ejami onscreen. Best soap couple ever!

I was very depressed when Allie said she was leaving the show too.

I was so worried for EJAMI's happy ever after but since James is leaving to I can only wish for the EJAMIfamily happy ever after.

BOPE/EJAMI best soap couples of all time!

« 2311 2312 2313 2314 2315 2316 2317 2318 2319 2320 2321 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list