List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/22 11:51PM, Views: 6502812, Replies: 23674
    « 2309 2310 2311 2312 2313 2314 2315 2316 2317 2318 2319 » »| page:
    #23131   2014/04/25 01:50PM
    Re: The
    fadingrose

Quote flightygirl: I would like to know what stories are interesting on Days besides Ejami? I can't think of one. That is just one persons opinion. I watch GH also and think that there are many interesting storylines there. What keeps people interested in Days?

I stay "interested," because a long-term habit is difficult to break. For decades, there were enough exciting s/ls to capture and retain a viewer's attention. Now plots seem to move at a tediously slow pace and veteran characters some of us learned to love are--necessarily--pushed aside to capture a new and younger audience. "It is what it is." And I, for one, will try to adjust my expectations to understand what 21st-century viewers seem to want.

#23132   2014/04/25 02:09PM
    stjarna

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote flightygirl: I would like to know what stories are interesting on Days besides Ejami? I can't think of one. That is just one persons opinion. I watch GH also and think that there are many interesting storylines there. What keeps people interested in Days?

I stay "interested," because a long-term habit is difficult to break. For decades, there were enough exciting s/ls to capture and retain a viewer's attention. Now plots seem to move at a tediously slow pace and veteran characters some of us learned to love are--necessarily--pushed aside to capture a new and younger audience. "It is what it is." And I, for one, will try to adjust my expectations to understand what 21st-century viewers seem to want.

In 2006 I nearly stopped watching altogether- and stayed on cos of Ejami prospect!
    now...missed some episodes lately...but kept reading recaps ...last year started really good and it was promising - but it all went downhill from New Years Day 2014...
    watching out of habit, as well- not because anything excites me that much... intrigued though whether it can get worse or maybe it could pick up...doubt it sincerely.

Loved Ejami today...it's action time!

#23133   2014/04/26 02:46PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Hi EJAMIs!

Went on vacation and had to catch up on days.

Loved EJAMI the other day and was so happy I got to watch EJ's nighmare!

Allie and James are the best!

Ejami forever!

saying hi to you sharonnick- hope you are doing fine!

Doing fine, just wishing for my EJAMI wedding!

#23134   2014/04/26 05:26PM
    flightygirl

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote stjarna:

Ejami forever!

Sharonnnick I am soo happy to see you posting again. I was starting to get worried. You always stay so positive when I get down.

#23135   2014/04/27 01:00AM
    stjarna

Quote flightygirl:
    Quote stjarna:

Ejami forever!

Sharonnnick I am soo happy to see you posting again. I was starting to get worried. You always stay so positive when I get down.

Flightygirl...you were so positive in this last months...
    I am in my own world of Ejami and Abigate-denial....
    and to tell you the truth...monday should have been the reveal...And to me the scene when they are on the floor- is where I would stop and not have Marlena come in.... that is my opinion and I am sticking to it! But - with these writers- expect a mess! and unfortunately they will leave it for the wedding and already ruin it- old news! They probably will make it a public humiliation for EJ and then everyone would gloat cos they always said that EJ is not good for her...And now I went into the misery lane....

Sharonnick...I so want the happy wedding....
    Why this is all a mess- and I will never get the producers and writers- they have this great fanbase and they chose to write the opposite and kill a great coupling!

#23136   2014/04/28 01:11PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote flightygirl:
    Quote stjarna:

Ejami forever!

Sometimes its hard to stay positive with these writers!

We have EJAMI and thats what makes all of us happy!

#23137   2014/04/28 01:17PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna:
    Quote flightygirl:
    Quote stjarna:

Ejami forever!

and to tell you the truth...monday should have been the reveal...And to me the scene when they are on the floor- is where I would stop and not have Marlena come in.... that is my opinion and I am sticking to it! But - with these writers- expect a mess! and unfortunately they will leave it for the wedding and already ruin it- old news! They probably will make it a public humiliation for EJ and then everyone would gloat cos they always said that EJ is not good for her...And now I went into the misery lane....

Why this is all a mess- and I will never get the producers and writers- they have this great fanbase and they chose to write the opposite and kill a great coupling!

I enjoy every EJAMI moment we have left!

and yes these writers/producers have no idea what an amazing couple they have in EJAMI!

#23138   2014/04/30 12:18PM
    flightygirl

Quote stjarna:
    Quote flightygirl:
    Quote stjarna:

Ejami forever!

and yes these writers/producers have no idea what an amazing couple they have in EJAMI!

Yes I will enjoy every moment we have left with Ejami!

#23139   2014/04/30 12:51PM
    stjarna

Quote flightygirl:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote flightygirl:
    Quote stjarna:

Ejami forever!

#23140   2014/04/30 03:19PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote flightygirl:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote flightygirl:
    Quote stjarna:

Ejami forever!

« 2309 2310 2311 2312 2313 2314 2315 2316 2317 2318 2319 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list