List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/12/18 01:59PM, Views: 6807863, Replies: 24036
    « 2308 2309 2310 2311 2312 2313 2314 2315 2316 2317 2318 » »| page:
    #23121   2014/04/24 07:57AM
    Re: The
    sharon n nic...

Quote -Josie-:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote flightygirl:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote flightygirl: Did everyone see that JS tweeted "ejami aint over"? that's some good
    News.

Yes, flightygirl! Still, I don't trust the writing!

I NEVER trust these writers! Loublu should write Ejami! :)

You are so right there!
    I find it so sweet that JS twitted- they care about their fans!

Yes, Ali & James care very much about their fans. James hardly tweets but he tweeted "Ejami ain't over" to let us worried fans know, it will be ok for Ejami. And Jamison worked so hard to prepare for the reveal episode so even though it'll be heartbreaking, we should really support them. We'll only get to see Ali w/ James onscreen for about 6 more months so I'll enjoy every Ejami moment we have left. I love them and will always appreciate the epic journey they've led us on.

So happy that James tweeted that!

#23122   2014/04/24 01:45PM
    stjarna

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Hi EJAMIs!

Went on vacation and had to catch up on days.

Loved EJAMI the other day and was so happy I got to watch EJ's nighmare!

Allie and James are the best!

Ejami forever!

saying hi to you sharonnick- hope you are doing fine!

#23123   2014/04/24 09:39PM
    wwwwww

Quote -Josie-:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote flightygirl:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote flightygirl: Did everyone see that JS tweeted "ejami aint over"? that's some good
    News.

Yes, flightygirl! Still, I don't trust the writing!

I NEVER trust these writers! Loublu should write Ejami! :)

You are so right there!
    I find it so sweet that JS twitted- they care about their fans!

Yes, Ali & James care very much about their fans. James hardly tweets but he tweeted "Ejami ain't over" to let us worried fans know, it will be ok for Ejami. And Jamison worked so hard to prepare for the reveal episode so even though it'll be heartbreaking, we should really support them. We'll only get to see Ali w/ James onscreen for about 6 more months so I'll enjoy every Ejami moment we have left. I love them and will always appreciate the epic journey they've led us on.

It's a publicity stunt Ken Corday or the higher ups at NBC probably told Alison to take a year or so off and they will surprise everybody with a Sami return probably at Days 50th anniversary episode so it will create more buzz and she will be back full time again. I think EJ will leave too maybe Sami kills him because she thinks he loves Abby and EJ comes back from the dead on Days 50th to surprise Sami.

#23124   2014/04/25 01:32AM
    -Josie-

Quote wwwwww: It's a publicity stunt Ken Corday or the higher ups at NBC probably told Alison to take a year or so off and they will surprise everybody with a Sami return probably at Days 50th anniversary episode so it will create more buzz and she will be back full time again. I think EJ will leave too maybe Sami kills him because she thinks he loves Abby and EJ comes back from the dead on Days 50th to surprise Sami.

Good lord, are you drunk? Why would TPTB want Ali to take a yr off as a publicity stunt? When she leaves, the show will most likely tank! As for Ejami, Sami is not gonna try to kill EJ b/c she thinks he loves Skabby. She'll know that EJ has no feelings for the skank "whatsoever". The twit meant nothing to him and he still desperately loves Sami, always & forever.

#23125   2014/04/25 01:43AM
    -Josie-

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote -Josie-: Yes, Ali & James care very much about their fans. James hardly tweets but he tweeted "Ejami ain't over" to let us worried fans know, it will be ok for Ejami. And Jamison worked so hard to prepare for the reveal episode so even though it'll be heartbreaking, we should really support them. We'll only get to see Ali w/ James onscreen for about 6 more months so I'll enjoy every Ejami moment we have left. I love them and will always appreciate the epic journey they've led us on.

I was disappointed that the reveal turned out to be a fakeout but Jamison's acting was still phenomenal. I watched the scenes over & over but still cried everytime!

Anyway, I felt better after getting reassurance f/ Jamison's FL chat. They genuinely sounded excited about Ejami's storyline to come. James repeated "Ejami ain't over" and even said cheating isn't worse than Sydnapping b/c Ejami "are no ordinary couple". He even teased that they will have a dance coming up. So I think Ejami will get through this & even have their wonderful wedding!

#23126   2014/04/25 07:11AM
    Jen821

Quote -Josie-:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote -Josie-: Yes, Ali & James care very much about their fans. James hardly tweets but he tweeted "Ejami ain't over" to let us worried fans know, it will be ok for Ejami. And Jamison worked so hard to prepare for the reveal episode so even though it'll be heartbreaking, we should really support them. We'll only get to see Ali w/ James onscreen for about 6 more months so I'll enjoy every Ejami moment we have left. I love them and will always appreciate the epic journey they've led us on.

I was disappointed that the reveal turned out to be a fakeout but Jamison's acting was still phenomenal. I watched the scenes over & over but still cried everytime!

Anyway, I felt better after getting reassurance f/ Jamison's FL chat. They genuinely sounded excited about Ejami's storyline to come. James repeated "Ejami ain't over" and even said cheating isn't worse than Sydnapping b/c Ejami "are no ordinary couple". He even teased that they will have a dance coming up. So I think Ejami will get through this & even have their wonderful wedding!

Hi Josie, thanks for telling us this... it gives me a little hope all is not lost yet! I just want them to have a nice ending after 8 years of Ejami!

#23127   2014/04/25 12:12PM
    wwwwww

Quote -Josie-:
    Quote wwwwww: It's a publicity stunt Ken Corday or the higher ups at NBC probably told Alison to take a year or so off and they will surprise everybody with a Sami return probably at Days 50th anniversary episode so it will create more buzz and she will be back full time again. I think EJ will leave too maybe Sami kills him because she thinks he loves Abby and EJ comes back from the dead on Days 50th to surprise Sami.

Good lord, are you drunk? Why would TPTB want Ali to take a yr off as a publicity stunt? When she leaves, the show will most likely tank! As for Ejami, Sami is not gonna try to kill EJ b/c she thinks he loves Skabby. She'll know that EJ has no feelings for the skank "whatsoever". The twit meant nothing to him and he still desperately loves Sami, always & forever.

Why would the ratings tank just because Alison is leaving most woman watch Days because of James not Alison. I mean most woman are not attracted to Alison unless they are gay.

#23128   2014/04/25 12:48PM
    stjarna

Today was the Ejami I so love!

#23129   2014/04/25 01:22PM
    fadingrose

Quote wwwwww:
    Quote -Josie-:

Why would the ratings tank just because Alison is leaving most woman watch Days because of James not Alison. I mean most woman are not attracted to Alison unless they are gay.

I can only speak for myself--but I've watched and admired Alison's acting skills as "Sami" for twenty (20!) years--long before EJ arrived in Salem. I've also been fascinated (NOT obsessed) with EJ, but Sami was always a prime reason I remained a loyal DOOL fan for decades. Eight years ago, EJ was merely an added incentive to watch SAMI in action. I still would like EJAMI to have a happy ending, yet I don't plan to quit DOOL after almost 50 years--whether or not EJ joins Sami in leaving Salem.

#23130   2014/04/25 01:27PM
    flightygirl

I would like to know what stories are interesting on Days besides Ejami? I can't think of one. That is just one persons opinion. I watch GH also and think that there are many interesting storylines there. What keeps people interested in Days?

« 2308 2309 2310 2311 2312 2313 2314 2315 2316 2317 2318 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list