List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/25 03:05PM, Views: 6289309, Replies: 23368
    « 2305 2306 2307 2308 2309 2310 2311 2312 2313 2314 2315 » »| page:
    #23091   2014/04/08 08:51AM
    Re: The
    stjarna

Quote flightygirl: When Sami finds out do you think they are going to have EJ say the same lines to Sami that he said to Nicole when she found out about Ejami? He was very convincing.

Flightygirl, very good Q...and we know this is a big mess...and can't be compared with Nicole and him at the time of griefsex...cos...EJ and Samantha love each other...in their Ejami way...and I know that everyone would now scream...ah, if she is the love of your life you don't do it...not even if you are on a break...
    and it shouldn't be the same lines...it would be lame...
    Something tells me this is about Stefano controlling EJ...and he took the photos...but, with these writers, probably not, because they want to ruin Ejami completely, cos we soooo wanted them together and now they are showing - see there is no epic anti-love there!
    Hm....

#23092   2014/04/10 06:05AM
    Sunlover127

I am going to try really hard to be positive about EJAMI even with this terrible cheating scandal that will create chaos and destroy lives for a period of time.

I have to believe that due to the enormous fan base and support that is among the DOOL viewers for EJAMI, the writers, producers, executives at DOOL will understand that it would be disastrous for DOOL if there is not a storyline that allows EJAMI to somehow reconcile and find peace before AS departs.

If the EJ/A--- cheating sex resulted in such backlash, outrage and repulsion from many DOOL fans.....I don't know if DOOL will last long if there is a destruction of Sami and EJ's long standing love/hate relationship.

Those viewers that suddenly surfaced as fans that supported and thrived on the EJ and A--- sex scenes do not seem to be longtime fans nor in the majority. I have to believe that viewership equals ratings, ratings equals money for writers, producers, executive salaries, websites, etc. and therefore EJAMI will somehow find love, peace and happiness. Show me the money....

#23093   2014/04/10 06:25AM
    EpicFail

Contrary to what people 'believe' EJami is not the cornerstone of this show. There are many folks out there that absolutely loathe them and have stopped watching because of them, and adored EJ with Abby.

I happen to love EJami and I hate that they decided to have EJ cheat on Samantha (which leads me to think James isn't leaving the show), but all signs point to Sami leaving and EJ staying in Salem and turning back into the bad, bad man he once was. I really hope he does, I love bad EJ and the wrath that comes from it.

In my perfect world, EJami would ride off into the sunset together, blissfully happy, but I don't see that happening.

With the Lucas situation changing from what it was supposed to be, it's looking more like Sami and Lucas may reunite and leave together.

#23094   2014/04/10 06:39AM
    stjarna

The show is bad because of the simplistic writing and bad coupling, imo.
    The Ab-gate made a lot of Ejami fans furious, but it is the fact that the announcement of Ali leaving, made Ejami lose - because once you know the actor is going- do you really look forward to the 'fight' for the couple- not really...I think that most of us are now waiting for her to leave.
    Like for example Gabi- knowing that she is soon to be out- I don't care if I see her on the screen or not- it's just- she isn't gone yet...
    Ok, with Ejami it is different. as I said I am savouring some of the few scenes they got together and then very soon we know it is the end!
    Also, why should Bryan Datillo have to live if Ali is leaving...Lucas is a character that deserves to be put in front...but I know this writing regime just doesn't get what really is interesting to fans! JMO

#23095   2014/04/10 07:00AM
    EpicFail

I completely agree, it's very hard to root for EJami when we know Sami is leaving and (most likely) James is not. I don't want Bryan/Lucas to leave, but we were promised Lucas would have a love interest and more screen time and now that's been quashed - I always ask myself "Why" and the only thing I can come up with is Less Lucas, or No Lucas.

believe me - i want to be horribly wrong.

#23096   2014/04/10 07:57AM
    fadingrose

Despite ratings that have remained in the cellar for way too long, and fans' suggestions, pleas, and negative opinions about almost every s/l, TPTB and their writer pawns, WE--the viewers--continue to be ignored. Face it, gals and guys, "the suits" are convinced we are too dumb to have credible ideas.... At this point in time, I have doubts that DOOL will survive much beyond its 50th anniversary (and I've been a fan during most of those years). Now I'm just disillusioned--and sad!

#23097   2014/04/10 08:39AM
    EpicFail

but the ratings haven't been in the cellar, they soared at the beginning of the year and have been rather decent. They're still in 4th place, but the ratings havent' been bad.

And until NBC has a plan with how to fill that hour of tv (do we really need another talk/cooking show) DOOL will stay on the air - and we'll continue to see (low paying) newbs come to town. With Alison off the payroll, that's going to free up a lot of casting cash.

#23098   2014/04/10 09:31AM
    stjarna

The ratings are in the cellar...when you compare to how many households tuned in before...and when a show used to get 1.8, or 1.9 which as the world turns, passions, and guiding light had when they were cancelled- that says it's just hanging in there, but...it's not moving up at all- when I said that- it's continuously in the 4th place and just surviving. and that is nothing very good.
    I know this is Ejami trhead...and I know that a couple doesn't make or break the show- cos it has to be more... but why would they destroy a couple that loads of fans wanted for years to be together- make them interesting-write an exciting story... I am with a lot of decisions tptb do!
    I don't watch Y&R- but why are they on top and pulling 3.5... must be doing something interesting

I am disappointed... Ejami will be part of history soon!

#23099   2014/04/10 10:12AM
    flightygirl

No one couple does not make the whole, but the problem for me is that they don't have ANYTHING else that is interesting or entertaining. I used to love soaps even when my favorite couple didn't get together because there were good stories. GH was like this just before it got cancelled. The only interesting story was Liz/Jason/Sam. I quit watching. Now that their writing has improved I find many stories interesting. Go Ejami...I hope they at least get a good send off!

#23100   2014/04/10 10:30AM
    EpicFail

GH has been cancelled???? whaaaat?????????

I checked the ratings for March and they've been respectably holding at 1.9, that's not in the cellar

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/10 10:31AM
    « 2305 2306 2307 2308 2309 2310 2311 2312 2313 2314 2315 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list