List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/21 08:12PM, Views: 6619762, Replies: 23902
    « 2304 2305 2306 2307 2308 2309 2310 2311 2312 2313 2314 » »| page:
    #23081   2014/04/06 08:47PM
    Re: The
    boilermom

Sami and EJ have a ways to go with all that is coming up...Watched Eric's (Brady) interview with Michael Fairman today and looks like Kristen is coming in with a bang...Who thinks that Teresa (Jen) and Kristen will collide? What if John and Marlena's divorce is final before Kristen lands on Days? Lots of s/l here. Please EJAMI all the way to the end!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/06 08:48PM
    #23082   2014/04/07 01:29AM
    -Josie-

Quote stjarna: The talk on the sofa that he noticed that she takes a walk in the garden rain or shine...so emotional!!! Love them!
    They need to give us a nice wedding, and really I would love just them and the kids and the two witness!!!! In the garden!
    Ejami fans deserve this!!!

I loved all the Ejami scenes last wk. Their love feels so real whether they're gazing at each other in admiration, playfully flirting, or sweetly planning their wedding. They are just so perfect for each other and I truly believe their love is strong enough to survive this horrible cheating mess. Let's keep the faith!

As for the wedding, I think we will get our intimate garden wedding after all. Kristian Alfonso (Hope) tweeted a pic of her, Sami, Marlena, & Roman at DiMansion in Feb. I can't think of another reason why they'd all be there unless Ejami are getting married. Lol, I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

#23083   2014/04/07 03:55AM
    fadingrose

Quote -Josie-:
    Quote stjarna: The talk on the sofa that he noticed that she takes a walk in the garden rain or shine...so emotional!!! Love them!
    They need to give us a nice wedding, and really I would love just them and the kids and the two witness!!!! In the garden!

I loved all the Ejami scenes last wk. Their love feels so real whether they're gazing at each other in admiration, playfully flirting, or sweetly planning their wedding. They are just so perfect for each other and I truly believe their love is strong enough to survive this horrible cheating mess. Let's keep the faith!

As for the wedding, I think we will get our intimate garden wedding after all. Kristian Alfonso (Hope) tweeted a pic of her, Sami, Marlena, & Roman at DiMansion in Feb. I can't think of another reason why they'd all be there unless Ejami are getting married. Lol, I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Here's another bit of "wishful thinking" for EJami fans--wouldn't it be great if the writers gave us a PLEASANT surprise for a change by having Belle and/or Carrie show up for their sister's wedding? The actresses are no doubt unavailable long-term--but I'm sure a one-day appearance could have been arranged...

#23084   2014/04/07 05:48AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote -Josie-:

I'm keeping everything crossed!

#23085   2014/04/07 06:18AM
    stjarna

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote -Josie-:

I'm keeping everything crossed!

LOL what affair....
    anyway...the fans will always love Ejami whatever the writers dish out...and they dished out so much over the years...they always find their way to one another!
    the other story is are they willing to write for Ejami or against Ejami, now that is where the fingers should be crossed that it is FOR Ejami like they put so much effort into Daniel and Jennifer!

#23086   2014/04/07 05:55PM
    Rosieroserson

When Ejami is on, all I can think of is the soon to come departure of Ali, EJ being a cheater......and the fact that I don't like Ali's recent hair color/ style ..........to me Ejami is ruined forever and I'm expecting a funeral ( to bury the remains) rather than a wedding.....

#23087   2014/04/08 05:37AM
    flightygirl

Quote Rosieroserson: When Ejami is on, all I can think of is the soon to come departure of Ali, EJ being a cheater......and the fact that I don't like Ali's recent hair color/ style ..........to me Ejami is ruined forever and I'm expecting a funeral ( to bury the remains) rather than a wedding.....

I agree with everything you said. It makes me sad!

#23088   2014/04/08 07:54AM
    stjarna

Sadness is all around cos Ali is leaving...they managed to ruin Ejami....but I will enjoy the little time is left of their scenes together!

#23089   2014/04/08 08:07AM
    flightygirl

When Sami finds out do you think they are going to have EJ say the same lines to Sami that he said to Nicole when she found out about Ejami? He was very convincing.

#23090   2014/04/08 08:42AM
    Jen821

Quote flightygirl: When Sami finds out do you think they are going to have EJ say the same lines to Sami that he said to Nicole when she found out about Ejami? He was very convincing.

Yes, he is very convincing. He will say that he had to do it to keep Abigail quiet and not go to Hope. He will turn this around and make it all Sami's fault. He will say he was in this position because of her doing. He will pour on the guilt trip and blame it all on her. How Sami reacts is what I want to see.

« 2304 2305 2306 2307 2308 2309 2310 2311 2312 2313 2314 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list