List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/24 07:06AM, Views: 6625981, Replies: 23915
    « 2302 2303 2304 2305 2306 2307 2308 2309 2310 2311 2312 » »| page:
    #23061   2014/04/02 12:11PM
    Re: The
    boilermom

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote boilermom: (Quote) I loved the scenes where Sami is being a MOM!! I think that is part of EJ's attraction to her as the mother of his children! EJ proves over and over again that he would do ANYTHING for Samantha, including but not limited to flying to Chicago to get her mother a license to legally marry Sonny and Will. (as well as that fateful day he went to the island in an attempt to protect Samantha by stopping A from talking to Hope!!)

Sorry Fadingrose. Not sure what happened there. I totally agree with your message! Ejami Forever!

EJ would do anything for Samantha and they are perfect together!!!

With all of Sami's faults, with all of EJ's faults, they are still at their best when they are together!!

EJAMI forever!![/quote

Yes, Sami "being a Mom" would be nice to see--but since that is an extremely rare occurrence, how can we know anything about her parenting skills? Are Johnny, Alli, and Sydney coming to their brother's wedding--or will they be kept out of sight, as usual? I do agree that--despite EJ's little fling with Abby--his years-long love affair with Sami and, later, those wonderful kids, is what will keep them together. Or at least it SHOULD!

Agree

That entire last paragraph was from me, Fading Rose--I guess the computer burped or something.

#23062   2014/04/02 12:14PM
    boilermom

My apologies fadingrose. Not sure what happened there. I totally agree with your message. Ejami Forever....

#23063   2014/04/02 12:49PM
    stjarna

Wilson wedding part2- and EJ saving the day!!!! and Samantha jumping for joy at him!!!!

#23064   2014/04/02 03:24PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna: Wilson wedding part2- and EJ saving the day!!!! and Samantha jumping for joy at him!!!!

Can't wait for Sami to thank EJ in private......

#23065   2014/04/02 03:58PM
    Sunlover127

I loved when Sami walked Will down the aisle and when she passed EJ, the look they shared was beautiful!!

The way EJ touched Sami's arm as she was passing by, the look they shared, the way he sat up in chair so he could be closer to her as she had to sit with Lucas as parents of the groom was all...well a beautiful heartfelt tribute to their love!

EJAMI will always have such strong love (and emotion) between them it is palpable!

Love EJAMI!!

#23066   2014/04/03 04:54AM
    dazgonby

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote boilermom: (Quote) I loved the scenes where Sami is being a MOM!! I think that is part of EJ's attraction to her as the mother of his children! EJ proves over and over again that he would do ANYTHING for Samantha, including but not limited to flying to Chicago to get her mother a license to legally marry Sonny and Will. (as well as that fateful day he went to the island in an attempt to protect Samantha by stopping A from talking to Hope!!)

EJ would do anything for Samantha and they are perfect together!!!

With all of Sami's faults, with all of EJ's faults, they are still at their best when they are together!!

EJAMI forever!![/quote

Yes, Sami "being a Mom" would be nice to see--but since that is an extremely rare occurrence, how can we know anything about her parenting skills? Are Johnny, Alli, and Sydney coming to their brother's wedding--or will they be kept out of sight, as usual? I do agree that--despite EJ's little fling with Abby--his years-long love affair with Sami and, later, those wonderful kids, is what will keep them together. Or at least it SHOULD!Agree

That entire last paragraph was from me, Fading Rose--I guess the computer burped or something.

I guess the same could be said about any person with kids on any show...they are always kept out of sight unless they are a baby or in a s/l...besides seeing a day to day life with a child would not bring in the ratings and that is what it is all about.
    Does a person really want to see someone dressing or bathing or feeding a child?
    Be nice to see them wander through a room now and again or playing...no such thing as a sit down meal anymore, on shows or real life...so that's out (unless they eat out).
    I do find it strange that they show Johnny so much more than the other kids, sure he is a cute kid and good actor but so are other kids and they need to have given the others a chance to be cute.

#23067   2014/04/04 09:39AM
    stjarna

Thoroughly enjoyed all their scenes the last three-day wedding festivity!
    Ejami is a supercouple, although they never gave them proper supercouple time!

Ejami!

#23068   2014/04/04 11:21AM
    stjarna

The talk on the sofa that he noticed that she takes a walk in the garden rain or shine...so emotional!!! Love them!

They need to give us a nice wedding, and really I would love just them and the kids and the two witness!!!! In the garden!
    Ejami fans deserve this!!!

#23069   2014/04/04 05:21PM
    HouseTops

Oh, happy "Days Of Our Lives!!"

EJAMI is BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The A Team is back!!

#23070   2014/04/04 06:03PM
    HouseTops

EJAMI, EJAMI, EJAMI!!!

« 2302 2303 2304 2305 2306 2307 2308 2309 2310 2311 2312 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list