List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/12/18 01:59PM, Views: 6804120, Replies: 24036
    « 2293 2294 2295 2296 2297 2298 2299 2300 2301 2302 2303 » »| page:
    #22971   2014/03/07 11:21PM
    Re: The
    wwwwww

Quote Mc21girl: EJ and Sami have been through worse than this and yet EJ does need to come clean with her before She ends up finding out from someone else. Abby is crazy !

Yeah I'm sure she would forgive him for the affair eventually but not sure if she could handle EJ having Abby's child.

#22972   2014/03/08 03:17PM
    flightygirl

Hi Ejamis! I wanted to wish everyone a happy Saturday and weekend!

#22973   2014/03/08 05:38PM
    wwwwww

Quote flightygirl: Hi Ejamis! I wanted to wish everyone a happy Saturday and weekend!

Thanks you too. Do you think James will extend his contract with Days or leave when Alison leaves. The only reason why I think these rumors started was because of Alison announcing she was leaving. I hope he stays EJ needs to take over Stefano's empire possibly with the help of Nick or Kristen.

#22974   2014/03/09 03:55AM
    fadingrose

Quote wwwwww:
    Quote flightygirl: Hi Ejamis! I wanted to wish everyone a happy Saturday and weekend!

Thanks you too. Do you think James will extend his contract with Days or leave when Alison leaves. The only reason why I think these rumors started was because of Alison announcing she was leaving. I hope he stays EJ needs to take over Stefano's empire possibly with the help of Nick or Kristen.

I'm with the countless viewers who hope EJ "stays." He's a fine actor (and super-gorgeous as well) I can visualize him trying to take over the DiMera kingdom again but definitely NOT with the likes of sleaseball Nick Fallon! All EJ would need as an accomplice is Kristen...

#22975   2014/03/09 04:23AM
    Sinny

This is my all time fave soap couple.. EJ is so sexy.. and Sammi is the perfect bad girl for him.. he would be bored with anyone else way too soon.. they are perfect together.. love love love this pair and I promised myself not to ship a couple anymore.. but I cannot help myself.. I squee when I see them.. I want Sammi to find out about Abby and go get her.

#22976   2014/03/09 05:17AM
    flightygirl

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote wwwwww:

I'm with the countless viewers who hope EJ "stays." He's a fine actor (and super-gorgeous as well) I can visualize him trying to take over the DiMera kingdom again but definitely NOT with the likes of sleaseball Nick Fallon! All EJ would need as an accomplice is Kristen...

I also hope EJ stays!!

#22977   2014/03/09 12:42PM
    flightygirl

I wanted to stop in and spread Ejami love! Sharon and Nick foreva are you still out there or have you given up??? Luv ya!!!

#22978   2014/03/09 01:26PM
    stjarna

Quote flightygirl: I wanted to stop in and spread Ejami love! Sharon and Nick foreva are you still out there or have you given up??? Luv ya!!!

How are you flightygirl?

I think that Ejamis have left the building!

No matter what the writers do- Ejami is hands down best daytime couple!

#22979   2014/03/09 05:47PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote flightygirl: I wanted to stop in and spread Ejami love! Sharon and Nick foreva are you still out there or have you given up??? Luv ya!!!

Hi flightygirl!

Never will I give up on our EJAMI!

Luv ya too!

#22980   2014/03/09 05:48PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna:

How are you flightygirl?

I think that Ejamis have left the building!

No matter what the writers do- Ejami is hands down best daytime couple!

We might be down but we will never give up!

« 2293 2294 2295 2296 2297 2298 2299 2300 2301 2302 2303 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list