List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/23 07:21PM, Views: 6505551, Replies: 23677
    « 2288 2289 2290 2291 2292 2293 2294 2295 2296 2297 2298 » »| page:
    #22921   2014/02/27 01:33PM
    Re: The
    stjarna

Quote Jen821: I am sure the writers won't make this S/L any better they will most likely make it worse. In the end I will probably want to kick myself for staying on and watching what happens until Alison leaves. I don't have any faith the writers care one bit what we want so I doubt I will see a happy ending for Ejami.

I know the writers will make this so bloody and take Ejami apart and that is a fact when it comes to Ejami- last year was extraordinarily rare and great when I think of it.... But we knew that we were always the underdogs we are not Dannifers who get all of it. I will enjoy all scenes they have together till Ali leaves and will always be happy that I spent my time watching those two - especially now that we know Ali is leaving! : )

#22922   2014/02/27 05:50PM
    MYA0502

Please correct me for being stupid ..... but didn't EJ seem awefully disconnected in the bed scene with Samantha yesterday I mean after the lovemaking....he was happy about getting married in may.....but something else was on his mind..... grief, remorse, regret...... Abby
    Sami is constantly rushing off to some appointment, to a meeting or to work...Could REALLY shopping with Ciara be more important than fixing her relationship with EJ???????????..... Sami doesn't know about Abbygate, but she she's sensitive and smart...... If she wants to marry EJ she needs to put their relationship first!!!! If EJ wants to marry Sami he needs to stop cheating, come clean and put Ejami first!
    I want a strong, united Ejami without damaging secrets....[/quote]

EJ didn't seem disconnected to me in bed, and he didn't seem like he was bothered by her going to take Ciera shopping, I thought his response was funny about her presuming a lot. it seemed like he enjoyed every second that he and Samantha spent together, he looked overjoyed when she surprised him with setting the wedding for May. There was that one moment where I saw reflection or maybe a better word is regret about what he has done, that he allowed little EJ to mislead him(LOL)

I agree with you I wish he would come clean and be honest and not let her be humiliated on her wedding day, I think that will hurt more than anything if that's how it goes down, that he didn't have the courage to tell her and not put her and the kids through what they will face.

I hope the rumors are true that this ends up being a story about EJAMI maybe they will overcome it, I hope so anyways.

One thing I am not certain of is their confidence that JS is staying,I think they would have announced it by now if he signed and time is almost up.

I also think they wrote this expecting Ally to still be around, in my opinion if they knew she was leaving I would think that they would have just had Abby comfort the grieving EJ and one thing led to another and boom they could have ran with it and left EJAMI in tact without alienating so many.

But than again maybe I am giving the writers/Corday to much credit.

I wonder what the ratings will be like when EJ and Abby are not humping in every scene and she actually has to have dialogue with him, besides her whining about what he wants from her and why this or that. How are the ratings going to be when Sami isn't a part of the equation. How it affects Sami and EJ is the only reason I care about this affair, outside of that Abby is FF material, especially with EJ.

#22923   2014/02/28 12:29AM
    wwwwww

Quote flightygirl: Alison Sweeney has said repeatedly that she is a "company girl". She would try and sell anything they wrote for her....

I want and always have wanted EJAMI!

So if they wanted Sami to turn gay she would try and sell that too? I'm no longer a fan. She basically lies and says whatever makes her the most money. They don't even care about the fans. Thanks Alison and most of all NBC for wasting my time. I'm done with this show like most everybody else.

#22924   2014/02/28 01:03AM
    -Josie-

Quote wwwwww:
    Quote flightygirl: Alison Sweeney has said repeatedly that she is a "company girl". She would try and sell anything they wrote for her....

So if they wanted Sami to turn gay she would try and sell that too? I'm no longer a fan. She basically lies and says whatever makes her the most money. They don't even care about the fans. Thanks Alison and most of all NBC for wasting my time. I'm done with this show like most everybody else.

Please don't be angry at Ali. She is really nice to fans & takes a lot of undeserved heat f/ haters but never complains. Of course she has to be professional & do her job even if she's not particularly happy w/ the storyline. A lot of workers on the show depend on her b/c this is their livelihood too. I think it's also very hard on her if she's not enjoying her work. That might be part of the reason she decided to quit. Regardless, she has spent 21 yrs of her life dedicated to bringing us joy w/ the character of Sami & I will always love her for that.

#22925   2014/02/28 01:04AM
    mj72

I am sorry to say but I think EJ and Sami wont last..And plus she is leaving the show this year and the show wont replace her character so either Sami will die or leave..I honestly prefer EJ with Abigale cause Sami is just to much drama and doesn't give EJ the attention he deserves..Plus I always found their sex scenes to cute instead of hottt!!

#22926   2014/02/28 01:12AM
    -Josie-

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: I was saying "My eyes My eyes".....
    No, he didn't have to kiss that skank but the writers have to use EJ/EJAMI all the time.
    The the writers were giving the "I love abby all of a sudden fan club" a bone.

Well, they have been slobbering like dogs in heat so a bone sounds about right.

#22927   2014/02/28 01:39AM
    -Josie-

Quote Rosieroserson: Please correct me for being stupid ..... but didn't EJ seem awefully disconnected in the bed scene with Samantha yesterday I mean after the lovemaking....he was happy about getting married in may.....but something else was on his mind..... grief, remorse, regret...... Abby
    Sami is constantly rushing off to some appointment, to a meeting or to work...Could REALLY shopping with Ciara be more important than fixing her relationship with EJ???????????..... Sami doesn't know about Abbygate, but she she's sensitive and smart...... If she wants to marry EJ she needs to put their relationship first!!!! If EJ wants to marry Sami he needs to stop cheating, come clean and put Ejami first!
    I want a strong, united Ejami without damaging secrets....

I think EJ was feeling guilty for straying & regretted ever doubting their love. He doesn't care about Skabby at all other than hoping the nuisance will leave him alone.

Even through I know this will blow up in EJ's face, I have to enjoy happy Ejami as much as I can. Their little ketchup fight was adorable. EJ was pouting like a little boy & Sami knew exactly how to play little girl to stroke his ego by sitting in his lap. This is the playful side of EJ that he would only show to Sami! And I loved the pure joy on EJ's face when they finally set the wedding date. I wish they really got married in May b/c it would be the 8 yr anniversary of them first meeting. Anyway, I hope Sami will forgive EJ so that we can have our beautiful Ejami wedding after all.

#22928   2014/02/28 05:46AM
    flightygirl

Quote -Josie-:
    Quote wwwwww:

Please don't be angry at Ali. She is really nice to fans & takes a lot of undeserved heat f/ haters but never complains. Of course she has to be professional & do her job even if she's not particularly happy w/ the storyline. A lot of workers on the show depend on her b/c this is their livelihood too. I think it's also very hard on her if she's not enjoying her work. That might be part of the reason she decided to quit. Regardless, she has spent 21 yrs of her life dedicated to bringing us joy w/ the character of Sami & I will always love her for that.

Ali is very nice and professional. The actors that complain about stories and bring fans into the problems on twitter and other venues are NOT professional.

#22929   2014/02/28 06:10AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote mj72: I am sorry to say but I think EJ and Sami wont last..And plus she is leaving the show this year and the show wont replace her character so either Sami will die or leave..I honestly prefer EJ with Abigale cause Sami is just to much drama and doesn't give EJ the attention he deserves..Plus I always found their sex scenes to cute instead of hottt!!

We all know that they won't last just because Ali is leaving.
    However we'll enjoy Ejami to the end and NEVER understand how the heck EJ could cheat on her with whiney girl..,

#22930   2014/02/28 06:14AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote -Josie-:
    Quote Rosieroserson: Please correct me for being stupid ..... but didn't EJ seem awefully disconnected in the bed scene with Samantha yesterday I mean after the lovemaking....he was happy about getting married in may.....but something else was on his mind..... grief, remorse, regret...... Abby
    I want a strong, united Ejami without damaging secrets....

I think EJ was feeling guilty for straying & regretted ever doubting their love. He doesn't care about Skabby at all other than hoping the nuisance will leave him alone.

Even through I know this will blow up in EJ's face, I have to enjoy happy Ejami as much as I can. Their little ketchup fight was adorable. EJ was pouting like a little boy & Sami knew exactly how to play little girl to stroke his ego by sitting in his lap. This is the playful side of EJ that he would only show to Sami! And I loved the pure joy on EJ's face when they finally set the wedding date. I wish they really got married in May b/c it would be the 8 yr anniversary of them first meeting. Anyway, I hope Sami will forgive EJ so that we can have our beautiful Ejami wedding after all.

I hope so too.., however spoilers on Days cafe in two weeks say that Abby needs to take a pregnancy test the only joyful about Abby being pregnant is the look on Jen's face when she finds out

« 2288 2289 2290 2291 2292 2293 2294 2295 2296 2297 2298 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list