List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/21 10:43AM, Views: 5915245, Replies: 23118
    « 2277 2278 2279 2280 2281 2282 2283 2284 2285 2286 2287 » »| page:
    #22811   2014/02/18 11:14AM
    Re: The
    Jen821

Quote HouseTops: EJAMI, EJAMI, EJAMI!!!

Pretty natural...

Pretty Yummy!! Go Ejami, Ejami, Ejami!!

#22812   2014/02/18 03:00PM
    sharon n nic...

My broken EJAMI heart feels alittle better!

EJAMI make love!

#22813   2014/02/18 03:07PM
    flightygirl

Today was a reminder of why I love Ejami sooo much! So much wasted time! I STILL want Ejami!

#22814   2014/02/18 03:23PM
    stjarna

Still in editing mode and cutting Abby out - throwing her away- and enjoying Ejami moments that are coming!

What else is there to do, right?! The writers clearly are having a field day for throwing this wrench in Ejami's happy ever!

#22815   2014/02/19 01:34AM
    -Josie-

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote -Josie-:
    Quote flightygirl: Does anyone know when we get a "complete" Ejami reunion???

Hehe... Ask & you shall receive. So excited for the smoking hot Ejami love scenes next week! Hope it's long enough to set my fire alarm off!

You bet! I think we can allert the fire department

Well, it was way too short but still hot enough to make smoke signals! Holy cow, did you ladies see EJ was um, rubbing up Sami f/ behind?! And his hand moved up her thigh to her uh, sweet spot?! Have mercy! I felt like I was watching a real couple being so intimate! *fanning self*

Anyway, I also loved the beautiful scene prior in the living room. Using no words, Ejami expressed their love & desire w/ just their eyes & gentle touch. The chemistry btwn Ali & James is so natural & powerful. I felt Ejami's longing for each other through the tv screen.

#22816   2014/02/19 04:18AM
    stjarna

They're on fire! And they are unique and that's a fact!

#22817   2014/02/19 06:20AM
    Jen821

I agree it was way to short yesterday, I think they gave us 1 or 2 minutes, but they did a great job with it both are in fabulous shape looking wonderful! Great job! Go Ejami!

#22818   2014/02/19 02:07PM
    Sunlover127

EJ and Sami's reconciliation was so beautiful and intimate. Their words not spoken said it all!

They don't need to talk and talk and talk and talk (and whine as Abigail does incessantly) to know what is in each other's hearts!

I have always believed there is a fine line between love and hate. Love and hate while at opposite ends of the emotional scale, are both the strongest of emotions and I believe the characters of EJ and Sami have felt both at different times in their lives due to the terrible things that they have done to one another and that have been done to them.

EJ and Samantha are survivors of all of the tragedy, drama, obstacles and life experiences they have experienced together.

They are another couple that is at their best when they are together!

#22819   2014/02/19 03:47PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote -Josie-:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote -Josie-:

Hehe... Ask & you shall receive. So excited for the smoking hot Ejami love scenes next week! Hope it's long enough to set my fire alarm off!

Well, it was way too short but still hot enough to make smoke signals! Holy cow, did you ladies see EJ was um, rubbing up Sami f/ behind?! And his hand moved up her thigh to her uh, sweet spot?! Have mercy! I felt like I was watching a real couple being so intimate! *fanning self*

Anyway, I also loved the beautiful scene prior in the living room. Using no words, Ejami expressed their love & desire w/ just their eyes & gentle touch. The chemistry btwn Ali & James is so natural & powerful. I felt Ejami's longing for each other through the tv screen.

I LOVE THIS POST!

#22820   2014/02/19 04:01PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote -Josie-:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote -Josie-:

It was wonderful, and now we truly got to see the difference between real, dedicated love and just plain sex. The scenes between EJ and Sami contain so much more than the Ejabby ones. Ejami know eachother inside out, and I'm so glad the writers decided to go along with that. Whiney girl, just butt out!!!

« 2277 2278 2279 2280 2281 2282 2283 2284 2285 2286 2287 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list