List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/30 01:33PM, Views: 6647239, Replies: 23957
    « 2268 2269 2270 2271 2272 2273 2274 2275 2276 2277 2278 » »| page:
    #22721   2014/02/08 09:56PM
    Re: The
    wwwwww

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote stjarna: In my defence - I responded to the realistic situation that AS is leaving, and James staying on I would rather see him with a character that is/was a great character till they ruined her making her into prostitute and has been tarnished - namely Chloe! Much rather than Abby and now that they have a great feedback with Ejabby- they will continue with this nightmare!

That doesn't mean that in anyway Ejami is not THE best and they are - and that's a fact!

EJAMIs are just heart broken and we are all over the place with our feeling.

Love EJAMI but sadly Allie is leaving and James isn't so other than him becoming a monk he will have to be paired with someone new.

One thing we know is EJ will NEVER love anyone the way he loves or loved Sami!

It is amazing how you can always lift things up- thanks.
    EJ a monk-
    - that never gonna happen!

AS leaving defeats me - so much time was wasted during the years and they could have given us amazing Ejami!!! Ah!!!

We should remember that almost everyone we liked has left the show at on point.

Tony
    Anna

Austin
    Carrie

Maggie

John
    Marlena

Nicole
    Vivian
    Jennifer

Julie
    Doug

Hope
    BO
    and yes the great Stefano Dimera!

This is the first time for AS/Sami we can only hope that she comes back in a few months time.

I doubt it will be in a few months maybe a few years. Alison is probably a more popular actress right now than the ones you mentioned above. Now if The Biggest Loser gets cancelled and she doesn't get any primetime show roles then yeah she will probably be back. She announced it on Ellen which makes me think she won't be back anytime soon. I think Sami will be back eventually maybe not for 5 or 6 years if Days is still on. I think Ken may recast her if Alison never comes back but he is usually pretty patient with characters like he never recast Kristen and I'm sure a lot of people thought she would never come back. I think Alison will be on the 50 anniversary show of Days since she said she would like to be apart of it. I would like to see a EJ and Sami scene on that episode if James is still on. I think Peter Reckell will be the hardest to get back. He wasn't happy how they wrote his character Bo.

#22722   2014/02/09 01:38AM
    -Josie-

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: EJAMIs are just heart broken and we are all over the place with our feeling.
    Love EJAMI but sadly Allie is leaving and James isn't so other than him becoming a monk he will have to be paired with someone new.

I don't want to imagine EJ w/ anyone else. I don't care if Sami "dies". I want EJ to only love Sami forever.
    I won't think about the future until we find out what happens to Ejami.

#22723   2014/02/09 05:50AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote -Josie-:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: EJAMIs are just heart broken and we are all over the place with our feeling.

I don't want to imagine EJ w/ anyone else. I don't care if Sami "dies". I want EJ to only love Sami forever.

EJ will never love anyone like his Samantha....

#22724   2014/02/09 05:51AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote wwwwww:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote stjarna: In my defence - I responded to the realistic situation that AS is leaving, and James staying on I would rather see him with a character that is/was a great character till they ruined her making her into prostitute and has been tarnished - namely Chloe! Much rather than Abby and now that they have a great feedback with Ejabby- they will continue with this nightmare!

That doesn't mean that in anyway Ejami is not THE best and they are - and that's a fact!

EJAMIs are just heart broken and we are all over the place with our feeling.

It is amazing how you can always lift things up- thanks.
    EJ a monk-
    - that never gonna happen!

AS leaving defeats me - so much time was wasted during the years and they could have given us amazing Ejami!!! Ah!!!

We should remember that almost everyone we liked has left the show at on point.

Tony
    Anna

Austin
    Carrie

Maggie

John
    Marlena

Nicole
    Vivian
    Jennifer

Julie
    Doug

Hope
    BO
    and yes the great Stefano Dimera!

This is the first time for AS/Sami we can only hope that she comes back in a few months time.

I doubt it will be in a few months maybe a few years. Alison is probably a more popular actress right now than the ones you mentioned above. Now if The Biggest Loser gets cancelled and she doesn't get any primetime show roles then yeah she will probably be back. She announced it on Ellen which makes me think she won't be back anytime soon. I think Sami will be back eventually maybe not for 5 or 6 years if Days is still on. I think Ken may recast her if Alison never comes back but he is usually pretty patient with characters like he never recast Kristen and I'm sure a lot of people thought she would never come back. I think Alison will be on the 50 anniversary show of Days since she said she would like to be apart of it. I would like to see a EJ and Sami scene on that episode if James is still on. I think Peter Reckell will be the hardest to get back. He wasn't happy how they wrote his character Bo.

Just hoping that AS/Sami comes back soon.

#22725   2014/02/09 06:36AM
    dazgonby

[quote]Quote Rosieroserson: [quote]Quote dazgonby: [quote]Quote allmylovingdays: Sigh.

I still can't believe I came to an EJAMI thread and we are hooking EJ up with someone else.

I think I better sign off. I'm so disappointed[/quote]

Couldn't agree with you more.

Seems to me if someone can't wait until AS leaves to pair up Ej with someone else, then maybe a good suggestion would be to start a new thread and leave this one just for Ej and Sami.[/quote

Ok, consider it done [/quote]

Thanks so much...and I know that Ej cannot stay without someone when AS is gone...heck he can't do it while she is still there...lol...I love reading everyones thoughts and fighting spirits...and I thought this thread would be a safe haven from all the other stuff.
    I think it did a big injustice telling that AS is leaving the show as this is what it created.
    I am glad you did start another thread and who knows I may jump in there sometime...hopefully welcome, because I did not want to start anything...just a safe place to be with Sami and Ej.
    I do respect everyone's opinion and the right to it.
    Just too sad

#22726   2014/02/09 05:22PM
    HouseTops

Quote -Josie-:

EJ will never love anyone like his Samantha....

Sweet....

#22727   2014/02/09 05:24PM
    Rosieroserson

I know, dazgonby.. This hole situation is tearing us apart, and this thread is for Ejami! I started a new one for EJ and his potential beau, and you're very welcome to join us

#22728   2014/02/10 05:33AM
    allmylovingdays

I know they are both have broken and each are to blame and I hate the writers never never EJAMI.

I'm not even reading anyones post anymore - and I would never ever ask this stupid soap for a dang thing because they don't care they will just give us another stunt like this trash that is on and we are stuck with it until GOD only knows because they film so far ahead.

I will say that isn't it just like these writers and this soap that they trashed EJ's character to pieces when the manwhore Danny hasn't touched another beyoitch in heat.

Did you all read two scoops Tony called it. Said the original manwhore is Stefano six kids six women

I doubt there is anyone here who will vote or cares but I meant to do this saturday and just walked away from this site

tvsourcemagazine.com/2014/02/soap-opera-pulse-poll-february-3-7-2014/

#22729   2014/02/10 09:12AM
    dazgonby

Could be a happy moment for Ej and Sami coming up...maybe the calm before the storm, but anything is good

#22730   2014/02/10 03:22PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote dazgonby: Could be a happy moment for Ej and Sami coming up...maybe the calm before the storm, but anything is good

I don't know twitter says we are stuck in this shite until APril.

Look at what they did to Johnny today another safemove propping up the whore4 what?? argh

anyhoot did you vote? i just can't have the abifail in the top five even so vote

tvsourcemagazine.com/2014/02/soap-opera-pulse-poll-february-3-7-2014/

« 2268 2269 2270 2271 2272 2273 2274 2275 2276 2277 2278 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list