List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/27 08:16AM, Views: 6300293, Replies: 23381
    « 2243 2244 2245 2246 2247 2248 2249 2250 2251 2252 2253 » »| page:
    #22471   2014/01/21 06:30PM
    Re: The
    zuzu61

I actually thought since Sami and EJ had JUST had their talk and made-up that she would have approached him in a different way at the hospital?!?
    I thought she would have sat down beside him, put her arm around his shoulders and say something like..
    "I really feel that Kristen is responsible for drugging Eric. I know it wasn't your fault. Can you please use every resource you have and help us find out who this Doctor is and help us to find both of them and clear Eric of this lie."
    Then watch EJ, spy on him, whatever!! Then IF she finds out he's lying or IF he isn't willing to help.. THEN blast him, be mad with him again, leave him, or whatever she felt in her heart she had to do !?!
    I was disappointed that it was an immediate "back" to yesterday's attitude!
    Maybe I'm the ONLY one that feels this way.. But we all have different ideas as how we would have written the script.

I'm also wondering IF AS is Not happy with the writing.?? Everyone had waited SOO long and it seems Ejami was Actually going to be a happy family. Then.. All this!!

But.. It could be just coincidental, and AS just wants to be with family more.. Just like she said???

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/21 06:35PM
    #22472   2014/01/21 07:48PM
    wwwwww

Quote zuzu61: I actually thought since Sami and EJ had JUST had their talk and made-up that she would have approached him in a different way at the hospital?!?
    I thought she would have sat down beside him, put her arm around his shoulders and say something like..
    "I really feel that Kristen is responsible for drugging Eric. I know it wasn't your fault. Can you please use every resource you have and help us find out who this Doctor is and help us to find both of them and clear Eric of this lie."
    Then watch EJ, spy on him, whatever!! Then IF she finds out he's lying or IF he isn't willing to help.. THEN blast him, be mad with him again, leave him, or whatever she felt in her heart she had to do !?!
    Maybe I'm the ONLY one that feels this way.. But we all have different ideas as how we would have written the script.

I'm also wondering IF AS is Not happy with the writing.?? Everyone had waited SOO long and it seems Ejami was Actually going to be a happy family. Then.. All this!!

But.. It could be just coincidental, and AS just wants to be with family more.. Just like she said???

I think Ejami fans do deserve to have a Ejami wedding with no secrets between the two or nothing but who knows what they will do. I think also with Sami leaving the writers will finally tell who her true love and soulmate really is. I think Alison may make a guest appearance every now and then depending on how they write her out. I would have her going to jail for the crimes she's committed maybe Nick sends her to jail some way.

#22473   2014/01/21 08:14PM
    Sunlover127

I would also like to see the DOOL writers construct a storyline that allows Samantha to exit with the possibility of her coming back.

I think it would be interesting if the writers have Samantha leave in a way that EJ never gets over her!! (even though he tries with lots of women!) Then someday, when AS is ready to return, Samantha returns and EJ is again ready to move heaven and earth for the one and only woman he has ever loved and loves!!

#22474   2014/01/22 12:01AM
    -Josie-

Quote Sunlover127: I think it would be interesting if the writers have Samantha leave in a way that EJ never gets over her!! (even though he tries with lots of women!) Then someday, when AS is ready to return, Samantha returns and EJ is again ready to move heaven and earth for the one and only woman he has ever loved and loves!!

Regardless of how Sami leaves, EJ will never get over her. And I personally don't want to see him try w/ lots of women. Since the day EJ came to Salem, his life has revolved around Sami. I love JS but I can't bear to see EJ without his Samantha. I don't want them separated by presumed "death" or jail or breakup. I hope Ejami can get their "happily ever after" and ride off into the sunset together. Ejami as endgame will be the only satisfying ending for me.

#22475   2014/01/22 12:15AM
    -Josie-

Quote wwwwww: I think Ejami fans do deserve to have a Ejami wedding with no secrets between the two or nothing but who knows what they will do. I think also with Sami leaving the writers will finally tell who her true love and soulmate really is. I think Alison may make a guest appearance every now and then depending on how they write her out. I would have her going to jail for the crimes she's committed maybe Nick sends her to jail some way.

I have no doubt that Ejami are each other's true love and soulmate. It would be nice for them to have a beautiful, perfect wedding so that Sami can express this to EJ in front of her family. But since AS is leaving, I'm not sure there is enough time for Ejami to recover f/ the fallout of the affair and for Sami to forgive EJ enough to marry him. I will just be happy that Ejami are back together, married or not.
    EJ will never let Sami go to jail. He'd rather go on the run w/ her & the kids to another country like Morocco.

#22476   2014/01/22 12:25AM
    -Josie-

Quote zuzu61: I actually thought since Sami and EJ had JUST had their talk and made-up that she would have approached him in a different way at the hospital?!?

Yes, when will Sami learn that you catch more flies w/ honey?
    Anyway, I'm still glad we got to see Ejami makeup for a minute. I've missed them being sweet & sexy together, so much. I think I rewound and watched their kiss like 10 times!

#22477   2014/01/22 12:45AM
    -Josie-

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Stjarna, my EJAMI heart is breaking....
    We have a year to see our couple so I will try to enjoy every moment we get.

Like EJ told Sami on Valentine's day, "I want to savor every moment like it's the last."
    I don't even care what EJ has done now. I only want to see Ejami together and will appreciate every scene I get of AS & JS portraying this amazing couple.

#22478   2014/01/22 04:18AM
    ej and sami

Days won't be the same no more without Alison as Samatha Gene Brady can't imagine no more Sami in Salem it's crazy. I will not be surprise if James leave to. ejami deserved their happy ending they are soulmates.

I can see James leaving next he's team Ejami!!!

The writers better give Ejami their happiness they deserved a big wedding and honeymoon I love to see them ride off sunset together.

#22479   2014/01/22 06:08AM
    Jen821

I think Alison wants to do other things and branch out a little bit professionally. She is writing books and is still hosting BL, and Days takes a lot of her time. I think we will see her in some new projects in the future. She has been acting as Sami for 21 years and is tired of it. Can't blame her for that, it's time for her to move on. Even if we all will miss her. Love AS.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/22 06:10AM
    #22480   2014/01/22 09:31AM
    Rosieroserson

A great post!
    I think AS is happy with whatever plot the writers want her to participate in.
    What's challenging to the actors isn't necessarily liked by the fans.

« 2243 2244 2245 2246 2247 2248 2249 2250 2251 2252 2253 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list