List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/21 02:32PM, Views: 6410099, Replies: 23453
    « 2217 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 » »| page:
    #22211   2014/01/04 12:05PM
    Re: The
    stjarna

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote HouseTops: Sickening turn of events for EJAMI!!

EJ WILL do anything for Sami, BUT THIS????

The writers must really hate EJAMI fans to do this to us...

EJ, isn't worth it, trust EJAMI fans!!!

We Want EJAMI!!

We always want EJAMI!

#22212   2014/01/04 04:35PM
    wwwwww

I think EJ and Sami will be done as a couple when this EJ and Abby affair comes out for awhile. I think it will really hurt Sami because I think she is madly in love with EJ. I can see her getting together with Lucas or Rafe again thinking EJ will get jealous and chase her like he always does only realizing he is falling for Abby and now Sami ends up being the one chasing him.

#22213   2014/01/04 05:36PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote stjarna:

We Want EJAMI!!

We always want EJAMI!

EJ EJ please tell Sami about Kristen and whatever happens.....ASAP!!!

I really can't believe that the writers did this crap --EJ finally won over so many people -sure there will always be the haters who want Sami with one of her exs but the General Audience so was behind this couple finally and so I can't believe they would put them through this shite!!

I will try very hard to come here and just post my EJAMI love during this week and next. but Im in training and working on the phones so I won't be tweeting which I found out anyway that we don't want to give any sort of buzz to the network anyway so this helps. After hours in the evening only mention EJAMI is the hope too on twitter.

Its just so out of character for EJ. I wish he would strangle her and toss her in the river if he needs to shut the beyoitch up.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/04 05:43PM
    #22214   2014/01/04 05:51PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote stjarna:

We Want EJAMI!!

We always want EJAMI!

I really can't believe that the writers did this crap --EJ finally won over so many people -sure there will always be the haters who want Sami with one of her exs but the General Audience so was behind this couple finally and so I can't believe they would put them through this shite!!

I will try very hard to come here and just post my EJAMI love during this week and next. but Im in training and working on the phones so I won't be tweeting which I found out anyway that we don't want to give any sort of buzz to the network anyway so this helps. After hours in the evening only mention EJAMI is the hope too on twitter.

Its just so out of character for EJ. I wish he would strangle her and toss her in the river if he needs to shut the beyoitch up.

Maybe he does
    Good luck on the phone next week, Almld!
    Looking forward to reading your Ejami supporting posts!

#22215   2014/01/04 09:15PM
    ej and sami

I really hoping this promo be a misleading or Abby dream cause EJ will never do this to his Samatha or Chad no way.

I didn't know why people want Sami to fight for EJ over Abby are you kidding me writers Ejami didn't need a third wheel enough is enough it's better ways to write Ejami angst what about Stefano vs Sami for EJ that story be great to watch.

I done with Days for while i am not giving them any buzz my friends on Twitter are not watching days either this writers cross the line EJami can't even get no happiness right now this Nick &Kristen story is getting old.

#22216   2014/01/05 12:13AM
    wwwwww

Quote ej and sami: I really hoping this promo be a misleading or Abby dream cause EJ will never do this to his Samatha or Chad no way.

I didn't know why people want Sami to fight for EJ over Abby are you kidding me writers Ejami didn't need a third wheel enough is enough it's better ways to write Ejami angst what about Stefano vs Sami for EJ that story be great to watch.

I done with Days for while i am not giving them any buzz my friends on Twitter are not watching days either this writers cross the line EJami can't even get no happiness right now this Nick &Kristen story is getting old.

I doubt it's a dream. I can't wait to see everybody's reaction. I'M not worried I know Ejami will get back together. Will Abby and Sami have a fight over this.

#22217   2014/01/05 03:00AM
    Rosieroserson

If I was Sami, I'd pull out my cat claws and fangs to draw blood..... If Abby as much as put her hands on my man we know Sami won't shy away from anything if she's in danger of losing something so precious!

#22218   2014/01/05 04:31AM
    stjarna

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote stjarna:

We Want EJAMI!!

We always want EJAMI!

Maybe he does

Ejami is forever!!! And they are doing this to make EJ once again like the fallen!!! Uh, he would make such a great vampire!!! Ok, moving away from crossover shows! LOL

They could not think of another way to do angst, but tarnish EJ!!!!
    Samantha will come back from the Chicago trip and say yes to the wedding and then he will be eating himself alive for whatever he will do with Abigail!!!

#22219   2014/01/05 05:50AM
    Jen821

Once again they have to go and ruin Ejami. What next are they going to have Sami sleeping with JJ? Ej with Abigail is the same as Sami with JJ. This is awful, I want to hurl!!

#22220   2014/01/05 07:26AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote stjarna:

We Want EJAMI!!

We always want EJAMI!

Maybe he does

Ejami is forever!!! And they are doing this to make EJ once again like the fallen!!! Uh, he would make such a great vampire!!! Ok, moving away from crossover shows! LOL

They could not think of another way to do angst, but tarnish EJ!!!!
    Samantha will come back from the Chicago trip and say yes to the wedding and then he will be eating himself alive for whatever he will do with Abigail!!!

I think EJ would make a great Vampire too!

« 2217 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list