List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/11 11:03PM, Views: 5840831, Replies: 23103
    « 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 » »| page:
    #22111   2013/12/26 04:32AM
    Re: The
    fadingrose

What a shame that EJ was "missing in action" on Christmas. Even though the writers chose not to have an EJamily celebration at the mansion, they should have at least had EJ join Sami and the kids at either the pub get-together (even Nicole was there!) or the Horton party. What possible excuse could there be for his absence?

#22112   2013/12/26 05:23AM
    ej and sami

What a let down it took the writers seven years to put Ejami together we couldn't get their first Christmas together as family what a joke

I be on Twitter everyday Ejami fans are mad with these writers right now ejami's fans were mad at yesterday epsiode alot of them skip it too I didn't watch at all. Am sick of Rafe and Nicole around ejami kid's.

Don't worried ejami's ejami are still together i seen pictures on Twitter Sami still have EJ's engagement ring on and still working together I 'm you ejami's know.

The writers are not putting Ej and Abby together people starting rumors that's never going happen. EJAMI is here to stay they are dayssupercouple

#22113   2013/12/26 06:29AM
    allmylovingdays

I finally watched the clip of tuesdays. It hurts that the writers continue to muck this up. I loved the text but it wasn't enough --YOU CAN NEVER GET ENOUGH EJAMI!! and their babies we should have gotten a EJAMIFAMILY Christmas.

#22114   2013/12/26 04:54PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote ej and sami: What a let down it took the writers seven years to put Ejami together we couldn't get their first Christmas together as family what a joke

I be on Twitter everyday Ejami fans are mad with these writers right now ejami's fans were mad at yesterday epsiode alot of them skip it too I didn't watch at all. Am sick of Rafe and Nicole around ejami kid's.

Don't worried ejami's ejami are still together i seen pictures on Twitter Sami still have EJ's engagement ring on and still working together I 'm you ejami's know.

The writers are not putting Ej and Abby together people starting rumors that's never going happen. EJAMI is here to stay they are dayssupercouple

The seven year joke... I usually love jokes, but just the good ones.... This joke is really bad.... What puzzles me is James and Alison's interviews from Days of DAYS, where they both confirmed their happiness with the current Ejami storylines .........I listened several times and couldn't help noticing James comment about the Ejami chaos. If I heard right... It'll last for another 7 months Please look up these interviews yourself on YouTube and tell me that I'm wrong!!!!!!

#22115   2013/12/26 06:08PM
    ej and sami

NO EJAMI today this show is boring with out them!!!
    Alot of Ejami's are mad right now especially on Twitter these storylines they giving Ejami is crap

I rather see Ejami return to their dark side as couple take on Salam and i want to see Ejami vs Stefano why are writers putting Ejami in storyline with Gabi we sick of her.

#22116   2013/12/26 08:19PM
    wwwwww

Quote ej and sami: NO EJAMI today this show is boring with out them!!!
    Alot of Ejami's are mad right now especially on Twitter these storylines they giving Ejami is crap

I rather see Ejami return to their dark side as couple take on Salam and i want to see Ejami vs Stefano why are writers putting Ejami in storyline with Gabi we sick of her.

I thought Gabi was leaving the show or that's what I heard anyways. I want Ejami to go completely bad but still take care and have each other's backs. They don't need to beat Stefano. I don't think Stefano thinks Sami loves EJ so maybe he see's that she does and gives EJ the empire knowing he will do a good job at replacing him as the top villain.

#22117   2013/12/27 01:06PM
    Puppycuddle89

Are you 100% sure about this because I am hearing otherwise on other boards and sites. I hope its a rumor but I need to know if all this time they built up their love to shatter it in mere seconds with such a stupid act.

#22118   2013/12/27 02:03PM
    fadingrose

Quote Puppycuddle89: Are you 100% sure about this because I am hearing otherwise on other boards and sites. I hope its a rumor but I need to know if all this time they built up their love to shatter it in mere seconds with such a stupid act.

I think it is confusing and unfair when a poster shares so-called "information" about an upcoming event without clarifying whether it is, indeed, an official "spoiler" or merely a rumor, speculation, or wishful thinking....

#22119   2013/12/28 07:11AM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays: I finally watched the clip of tuesdays. It hurts that the writers continue to muck this up. I loved the text but it wasn't enough --YOU CAN NEVER GET ENOUGH EJAMI!! and their babies we should have gotten a EJAMIFAMILY Christmas.

YOU CAN NEVER GET ENOUGH OF EJAMI! - so true!

p.s I hope you all had a great Christmas!

#22120   2013/12/28 07:48AM
    ej and sami

Love EJAMI yesterday epsiode they were hilarious EJ took Sami up the river these two are something else's.

I am not worried about EJAMI they overcome anything they are days supercouple.

I don't know why everyone is freaking out about Abby and EJ they writers want us think that am not buying EJ will not touch Abby he love's his Samatha EJ will never hurt Chad like that EJ knows his brother still love's Abby

I think EJ goes way extreme to protect his Samatha that's what i think he made a terrible mistake.

« 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list