List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/12/18 01:59PM, Views: 6808860, Replies: 24036
    « 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 » »| page:
    #22071   2013/12/17 10:55AM
    Re: The
    HouseTops

Quote ej and sami: Ejami do not need a triangle been their than that enough with triangles.

Don't worried Abby new love interest is Eric i heard on Days blog.

I heard a spoiler it's says that Stefano got Nick body somewhere so Stefano is back to evil ways we all knew Stefano will never change.

We Want EJAMI!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/17 10:57AM
    #22072   2013/12/17 11:34AM
    ej and sami

Ejami is so Hot love them today

They way EJ had his hands around Sami neck!!

We want Ejami on the same team again

#22073   2013/12/17 04:07PM
    wwwwww

Quote ej and sami: Ejami is so Hot love them today

All Sami is doing is pushing EJ towards Abby. Anyways I'd like to see EJ and Abby hook up just to see Sami jealous. I think it will happen maybe not till after the holidays because I think they want Ejami to spend this holiday season together. Sami needs to fight for EJ like he always does her.

#22074   2013/12/17 05:38PM
    allmylovingdays

Oh how delicious. I love seeing it from so many people that they love EJAMI.

#1. #1!!!!!!!

daytimeconfidential.zap2it.com/2013/12/15/dcs-top-10-soap-opera-couples-of-2013?...

#22075   2013/12/17 06:12PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote wwwwww:
    Quote ej and sami: Ejami is so Hot love them today

All Sami is doing is pushing EJ towards Abby. Anyways I'd like to see EJ and Abby hook up just to see Sami jealous. I think it will happen maybe not till after the holidays because I think they want Ejami to spend this holiday season together. Sami needs to fight for EJ like he always does her.

I know, she's pushing her hunk away. Fight for your man, Sami!
    Ms. Deveraux is having a crush on EJ as we speak.....(who can really blame her.., )

#22076   2013/12/18 04:58AM
    allmylovingdays

I don't want to go in search of my thread ages and ages ago about EJ's better angels. He talked about the angels in Raphael's picture of the Madonna and child and the angels being the superstars. He talked to a girl about kids and fathers and hearing their better angels for their kids.

He will need those angels of his when he finds out what his love has been up to.

I wonder what makes him go look in the park and find

It was lovely to see EJAMI yesterday and I hate the distance between them. But how i loved the chatter on twitter about EJAMI FIYA!

#22077   2013/12/18 05:40AM
    ej and sami

Come on people EJ and Abby are like brother and sister.

Ejami do not need a triangle been their than that why people want Sami to be jealous of Abby lol really Abby is going be pair up with Eric they storyline starts in January.

Ejami were smoking Hot yesterday.

#22078   2013/12/18 07:51AM
    Puppycuddle89

Hi All, I am new to the boards and just wanted to join in on the conversation about my favorite soap couple.

Ej needs to knock Sami off of the pedestal she is on because Sami has broke/undermined Ej's trust in her first. There are so many incidences but I will start with her convo with Kate back in June when she states "what rafe and I have", which happens to be the same day that she shoots bernandi because she had to wipe Rafe's head. Then in the summer she almost took a deal risking Ej's life. And when Ej sacrifices everything for her freedom she threatens to leave. And Lastly, she delays the wedding. Sami has done nothing to reassure Ej of her commitment to him and I do not blame him for keeping Kristen's secret. Now I know Ej was delving into this last week, but Sami couldn't handle that and switched the topic back to Kristen/Eric. Instead of having her constantly walk away from him Ej needs to mention that she has undermined his trust in her long before he has. I just don't like that we are not getting his POV.

But i do like that they are talking about these issues before they marry, but patience is not the answer -- Honesty is.

It would be great if these issues are resolved by New Years, so they can start off the year with a clean slate.

I think when fans say "chase" they mean fully support him or fighting for him. And i thought they were going in that direction when they were setting up Sami vs. Stefano for Ej's soul/sanity, but i think that was pushed back because the actor that plays Stefano broke his leg.

Ejami's who have been following since 06 do not want to see Ej willingly cheat with Abby at all. Actually we don't believe that will happen as long as Sami wears the ring, remains in the house and is still in love with him. For me Ej's only redeeming quality is his undying love for Sami, to cheat would be out of character and it would change the dynamic of the couple. I can only see him using her to make Sami jealous.

REALLY!! Abby and Eric, well that is interesting. I think they will be using each other, Abby will be fantasizing about Ej as Eric thinks about Nicole. I would be shocked if something real forms from that.

#22079   2013/12/18 08:16AM
    fadingrose

Quote ej and sami: Come on people EJ and Abby are like brother and sister.

Ejami do not need a triangle been their than that why people want Sami to be jealous of Abby lol really Abby is going be pair up with Eric they storyline starts in January.

Ejami were smoking Hot yesterday.

Is that Abby & Eric hook-up a REAL Spoiler or merely wishful thinking and speculation? What is its source? I can't believe the writers would stray so far "out of the box."

As for Abby and EJ, it seems more like "father and daughter" rather than "brother and sister," at least on EJ's part.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/18 08:22AM
    #22080   2013/12/18 08:43AM
    allmylovingdays

I just love Ali and James. Here's the tweets from yesterday regarding their scenes

@Ali_Sweeney @IamJamesScott EJ buttoning Sami's coat today was all sorts of sexy & sweet. Script or inspiration? #ejami #Days

Alison Sweeney ‏@Ali_Sweeney 49s
    @JaneDigby one if those in-the-moment @IamJamesScott genius ideas.

« 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list