List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/23 08:13AM, Views: 6623885, Replies: 23910
    « 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 » »| page:
    #22061   2013/12/15 10:02AM
    Re: The
    sharon n nic...

Quote dazgonby:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote wwwwww:
    Quote HouseTops:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote ej and sami: Omg EJAMI scenes were on fire yesterday love them!!

They are Hottest couple on Days and Daytime Tv hands down!!!

Ejami are soulmates they belong together perfect for each other!!!

Alison and James were outstanding yesterday these too actress are amazing!!!

EJAMI and Days was trending yesterday

But of course how couldn't it be -one of the best performances from two powerhouses thank GOD that NBC finally is giving them to us.......

Here's James tweet.
    @IamJamesScott: Thanks for all the love today - glad you enjoyed it as much as Sweeny-girl and me!!

JS tweeting a bit more thanks to AS...LOL

Just got a chance to view EJAMI on YouTube from yesterday...

WOW, WOW, WOW....as ONLY THESE TWO can do!!

My Beef.....why, why, why do these writers still have Sami running away up those damn stairs???

EMMIES FOR THESE TWO ????

We Want EJAMI !!

If I send Alison a message on twitter asking for a autograph photo will she send me one. Why didn't Days ever address the conversation EJ heard where Sami told Kate what she had with Rafe is more than Kate will have with anyone ever or something like that. I want to see a storyline where Sami is chasing EJ they need something to do till Stefano retires then they can become the main villains on the show.

wwwwww, way does Sami have to chase EJ?

I wonder that everytime I see it in a thread.

me too!

#22062   2013/12/15 05:18PM
    wwwwww

Quote wwwwww:
    Quote HouseTops:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

But of course how couldn't it be -one of the best performances from two powerhouses thank GOD that NBC finally is giving them to us.......

Here's James tweet.
    @IamJamesScott: Thanks for all the love today - glad you enjoyed it as much as Sweeny-girl and me!!

My Beef.....why, why, why do these writers still have Sami running away up those damn stairs???

We Want EJAMI !!

If I send Alison a message on twitter asking for a autograph photo will she send me one. Why didn't Days ever address the conversation EJ heard where Sami told Kate what she had with Rafe is more than Kate will have with anyone ever or something like that. I want to see a storyline where Sami is chasing EJ they need something to do till Stefano retires then they can become the main villains on the show.

A lot of Ejami fans want Sami chasing EJ because they think EJ loves her more than she does him. I just hope they don't put Safe back together that couple was boring for me. The writers made sure the possibility was left open.

#22063   2013/12/15 06:46PM
    Rosieroserson

I firmly believe that Samantha loves EJ so deeply that it hurts.
    Rafe belongs with Jordan. Safe is over for good, and I think the s/l on DOOL are reflecting that!

#22064   2013/12/15 11:44PM
    wwwwww

Quote Rosieroserson: I firmly believe that Samantha loves EJ so deeply that it hurts.
    Rafe belongs with Jordan. Safe is over for good, and I think the s/l on DOOL are reflecting that!

Yeah I was looking Ejami is the most talked about Days couple so I think they are each other's true love. Last week when Sami found out Rafe was watching Gabi's baby with Jordan there she didn't even seem bothered but Kate did. Do you think Sami will be happy Jordan and Rafe are a couple and if Lucas ever gets a love interest she will be happy for him too.

#22065   2013/12/16 02:08PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote wwwwww:
    Quote Rosieroserson: I firmly believe that Samantha loves EJ so deeply that it hurts.

Yeah I was looking Ejami is the most talked about Days couple so I think they are each other's true love. Last week when Sami found out Rafe was watching Gabi's baby with Jordan there she didn't even seem bothered but Kate did. Do you think Sami will be happy Jordan and Rafe are a couple and if Lucas ever gets a love interest she will be happy for him too.

I believe Sami's Lufe days are over! She's too hooked up on EJ, her kids and her crimes to care about either.... I hope! Spoilers for x-mas say that she finally tells her hunk about Nick, EJ takes her back to the scene in the woods and she's terrified about something. Maybe she sees the Nick look a like?! The place could be haunted... This is DOOL, right

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/16 02:10PM
    #22066   2013/12/17 03:17AM
    stjarna

I want samantha to chase EJ! As he pointed out last week she is easily in doubt. It's time she got aware that she could use him and fight for him...
    Now I think they are complicating things between them- they are like a shroud knot.

Definitely hot and never boring!!!

#22067   2013/12/17 03:40AM
    dazgonby

Quote wwwwww:
    Quote wwwwww:
    Quote HouseTops:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

Here's James tweet.

We Want EJAMI !!

A lot of Ejami fans want Sami chasing EJ because they think EJ loves her more than she does him. I just hope they don't put Safe back together that couple was boring for me. The writers made sure the possibility was left open.

I guess that goes both ways as there are alot of Ejami fans that don't think that. To each their own. As it can be debated both ways endlessly.
    I just hope they don't take Ej down the road with Abby...but that would certainly answer whether he is suppose to be the one who loves more.

#22068   2013/12/17 06:27AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote stjarna: I want samantha to chase EJ! As he pointed out last week she is easily in doubt. It's time she got aware that she could use him and fight for him...
    Now I think they are complicating things between them- they are like a shroud knot.

SO HOT HOT HOT!!! I love that the NBC promo has EJ and Sami in it and love my MAN figuring some things out!!

vote vote vote

tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/12/pulse-poll-december-9-2013-edition/

#22069   2013/12/17 06:35AM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote stjarna: I want samantha to chase EJ! As he pointed out last week she is easily in doubt. It's time she got aware that she could use him and fight for him...

SO HOT HOT HOT!!! I love that the NBC promo has EJ and Sami in it and love my MAN figuring some things out!!

vote vote vote

tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/12/pulse-poll-december-9-2013-edition/

Can't wait for the scenes confronting her with something of Nick Fallon!!!

#22070   2013/12/17 07:48AM
    ej and sami

Ejami do not need a triangle been their than that enough with triangles.

Don't worried Abby new love interest is Eric i heard on Days blog.

I heard a spoiler it's says that Stefano got Nick body somewhere so Stefano is back to evil ways we all knew Stefano will never change.

« 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list