List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/20 06:24PM, Views: 6762898, Replies: 24026
    « 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 » »| page:
    #22051   2013/12/12 11:58AM
    Re: The
    HouseTops

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote ej and sami: Omg EJAMI scenes were on fire yesterday love them!!

They are Hottest couple on Days and Daytime Tv hands down!!!

Ejami are soulmates they belong together perfect for each other!!!

Alison and James were outstanding yesterday these too actress are amazing!!!

EJAMI and Days was trending yesterday

But of course how couldn't it be -one of the best performances from two powerhouses thank GOD that NBC finally is giving them to us.......

Here's James tweet.
    @IamJamesScott: Thanks for all the love today - glad you enjoyed it as much as Sweeny-girl and me!!

JS tweeting a bit more thanks to AS...LOL

Just got a chance to view EJAMI on YouTube from yesterday...

WOW, WOW, WOW....as ONLY THESE TWO can do!!

My Beef.....why, why, why do these writers still have Sami running away up those damn stairs???

EMMIES FOR THESE TWO ????

We Want EJAMI !!

#22052   2013/12/12 12:07PM
    Jen821

More Ejami!! Need some Christmas loving!!

#22053   2013/12/12 02:02PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Jen821: More Ejami!! Need some Christmas loving!!

#22054   2013/12/13 01:01AM
    wwwwww

Quote HouseTops:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

But of course how couldn't it be -one of the best performances from two powerhouses thank GOD that NBC finally is giving them to us.......

Here's James tweet.
    @IamJamesScott: Thanks for all the love today - glad you enjoyed it as much as Sweeny-girl and me!!

My Beef.....why, why, why do these writers still have Sami running away up those damn stairs???

We Want EJAMI !!

If I send Alison a message on twitter asking for a autograph photo will she send me one. Why didn't Days ever address the conversation EJ heard where Sami told Kate what she had with Rafe is more than Kate will have with anyone ever or something like that. I want to see a storyline where Sami is chasing EJ they need something to do till Stefano retires then they can become the main villains on the show.

#22055   2013/12/13 07:44AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Jen821: More Ejami!! Need some Christmas loving!!

I WANT I WANT I WANT -I've been such a good girl too!!!!

vote vote vote darlings and check out the ratings and one more present

tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/12/pulse-poll-december-9-2013-edition/

tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/12/days-of-our-lives-hits-two-year-high-in-key-demos/<... />

daytimeconfidential.zap2it.com/2013/12/12/ej-and-sami-have-the-sexiest-fight-eve...

#22056   2013/12/14 02:39PM
    Rosieroserson

Eyummy

#22057   2013/12/14 10:55PM
    wwwwww

I don't know why the writers like putting Rafe and Sami and now looks like Abby and EJ together. Abby and Rafe really don't belong being in romantic relationships with them because they are nothing like EJ and Sami and Ejami always gets back. Anyways another thing I don't get is why Nick has or had so much power over Sami and Will. He would still be in control over Will's baby's life if Will hadn't saved him and Sami tried to get the recording Nick had of Will admitting he shot EJ but couldn't. Speaking of the confession didn't Nick tell Sami awhile ago that if something happened to him that he made sure that Will confessing to EJ would come out.

#22058   2013/12/15 05:24AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote wwwwww:
    Quote HouseTops:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

Here's James tweet.

We Want EJAMI !!

If I send Alison a message on twitter asking for a autograph photo will she send me one. Why didn't Days ever address the conversation EJ heard where Sami told Kate what she had with Rafe is more than Kate will have with anyone ever or something like that. I want to see a storyline where Sami is chasing EJ they need something to do till Stefano retires then they can become the main villains on the show.

wwwwww, way does Sami have to chase EJ?

#22059   2013/12/15 05:24AM
    fadingrose

Quote wwwwww: I don't know why the writers like putting Rafe and Sami and now looks like Abby and EJ together. Abby and Rafe really don't belong being in romantic relationships with them because they are nothing like EJ and Sami and Ejami always gets back. Anyways another thing I don't get is why Nick has or had so much power over Sami and Will. He would still be in control over Will's baby's life if Will hadn't saved him and Sami tried to get the recording Nick had of Will admitting he shot EJ but couldn't. Speaking of the confession didn't Nick tell Sami awhile ago that if something happened to him that he made sure that Will confessing to EJ would come out.

#1 Maybe the writers realize(d) that some fans liked seeing Sami and Rafe together....
    #2 I wonder if the writers "forgot" that Nick still had (or left behind) the tape that incriminated Will in EJ's shooting.
    #3 I agree that putting Abby with EJ is a dumb idea.

#22060   2013/12/15 06:12AM
    dazgonby

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote wwwwww:
    Quote HouseTops:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

Here's James tweet.

We Want EJAMI !!

wwwwww, way does Sami have to chase EJ?

I wonder that everytime I see it in a thread.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/15 06:14AM
    « 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list