List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/19 04:40AM, Views: 6489316, Replies: 23636
    « 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 » »| page:
    #22041   2013/12/11 05:54AM
    Re: The
    allmylovingdays

I'm going to be booooo hooooing with Sami and EJ today I know it. I love them so much that this rift is killing me just as much as it is hurting them both.

That kiss yesterday, the longing the utter hunger that they have been apart and seperated --WHY oh WHY did the angst have to be like this - keeping them apart and not scheming together.

SAMI you need EJ's help. AND you need to take care of your kids, your job and well YOUR MAN!

EJ you need to apologize to Sami, that's all she wants and tell her the truth you only found out hours before THE AUDIENCE KNOWS. Now Sami needs to know.

#22042   2013/12/11 08:25AM
    dazgonby

Quote wwwwww: I think people love EJ no matter who he is with. I think Sami is his true love but I wouldn't be surprised if him and Abby have a short term romantic relationship and maybe really good friends after that because he will always go back to Sami probably. Anyways I think it meant something to EJ when Abby seen a side of him not him or even Sami see's that he's a good man deep down. Sami loves him but like another poster said on another board not a lot of trust she doesn't even tell him about killing Nick. Plus a lot of people think EJ loves Sami more than she loves him so maybe if EJ falls for Abby after him and Sami break up or whatever Sami ends up chasing him.

Can't speak for anyone but myself...but no I won't love Ej with Abby.
    And if, and that is a big IF, Ej has a fling with Abby is that proving that he loves Sami more than she loves him?
    Not a chance!
    And I for one have never gotten why Sami needs to "chase" after Ej...she has to defend him constantly...especially to her own family.
    As for the big secret she is keeping from Ej...he kept Kristin's secret so this really does work both ways.
    It is time for Ej and Sami to come together.

#22043   2013/12/11 09:17AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote wwwwww: I think people love EJ no matter who he is with. I think Sami is his true love but I wouldn't be surprised if him and Abby have a short term romantic relationship and maybe really good friends after that because he will always go back to Sami probably. Anyways I think it meant something to EJ when Abby seen a side of him not him or even Sami see's that he's a good man deep down. Sami loves him but like another poster said on another board not a lot of trust she doesn't even tell him about killing Nick. Plus a lot of people think EJ loves Sami more than she loves him so maybe if EJ falls for Abby after him and Sami break up or whatever Sami ends up chasing him.

Who is breaking up.

Sami knows EJ better than anyone.

Sami loves EJ as much as he loves her.

EJAMI would not be EJAMI if they didn't have trust!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/11 09:20AM
    #22044   2013/12/11 11:15AM
    Jen821

I like that they have secrets, or it would be boring and yes they need to learn to trust each other too. There needs to be a balance but as long as they love each other they can work on the trust issues. Go Ejami!

#22045   2013/12/11 04:39PM
    sharon n nic...

EJ and Sami were simply amazing today......

#22046   2013/12/12 01:20AM
    wwwwww

I think EJ is scared when he tells Sami that he knew that Kristen drugged Eric she will leave him which she may I think she only knows that he knew that Kristen raped him not drugging him. I really don't get why Sami is making such a big deal about that secret I don't think it's that bad it's not like he helped Kristen he just found out the whole story an hour before the wedding. I think if EJ did break up with Sami for some reason or if Sami left him she would just go back to Lucas or Rafe and be just as happy. That's the only thing I don't like about Sami she is in love with all three men and probably Brandon too but he's not on anymore. They need to finally address who Sami's true love is she is almost 40 years old and still hasn't found her true love.

#22047   2013/12/12 02:33AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote wwwwww: I think EJ is scared when he tells Sami that he knew that Kristen drugged Eric she will leave him which she may I think she only knows that he knew that Kristen raped him not drugging him. I really don't get why Sami is making such a big deal about that secret I don't think it's that bad it's not like he helped Kristen he just found out the whole story an hour before the wedding. I think if EJ did break up with Sami for some reason or if Sami left him she would just go back to Lucas or Rafe and be just as happy. That's the only thing I don't like about Sami she is in love with all three men and probably Brandon too but he's not on anymore. They need to finally address who Sami's true love is she is almost 40 years old and still hasn't found her true love.

EJ is her true love!

#22048   2013/12/12 06:30AM
    allmylovingdays

I agree that EJ is worried still that if she knew she could leave, he just needs to tell her -she hasn't left yet and if he continues to hold this back their idea of "trust" can't be fixed. She hasn't left yet EJ, that should be giving you the idea she wont ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4Mm7LJ3g94

this is yesterday's show on youtube. I watched it so many times I had such a headache from crying, just watching it this morning again has me aching for them. They pull us in and bring to life EJAMI - I read that James came on and tweeted his thanks for us fans yesterday. Alison always tweets so when James tweets it is a treat.

#22049   2013/12/12 07:31AM
    ej and sami

Omg EJAMI scenes were on fire yesterday love them!!

They are Hottest couple on Days and Daytime Tv hands down!!!

Ejami are soulmates they belong together perfect for each other!!!

Alison and James were outstanding yesterday these too actress are amazing!!!

EJAMI and Days was trending yesterday

#22050   2013/12/12 07:44AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami: Omg EJAMI scenes were on fire yesterday love them!!

They are Hottest couple on Days and Daytime Tv hands down!!!

Ejami are soulmates they belong together perfect for each other!!!

Alison and James were outstanding yesterday these too actress are amazing!!!

EJAMI and Days was trending yesterday

But of course how couldn't it be -one of the best performances from two powerhouses thank GOD that NBC finally is giving them to us.......

Here's James tweet.
    @IamJamesScott: Thanks for all the love today - glad you enjoyed it as much as Sweeny-girl and me!!

« 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list