List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/22 06:09PM, Views: 6286124, Replies: 23317
    « 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 » »| page:
    #22011   2013/12/07 06:40AM
    Re: The
    fadingrose

Quote wwwwww: I haven't seen the episode yet but I heard Sami asked Nicole when she would lose another baby. I like Sami but wasn't that kind of mean.

That reference by Sami about Nicole's tragic loss of babies was not just "kind of mean." It was unnecessarily cruel, nasty, and unforgiveable--especially delivered by Sami, who has had no problem popping out babies like a rabbit. Shame on the writers for the words that can make even Sami's biggest fans like her less...

#22012   2013/12/07 07:58AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote wwwwww: I haven't seen the episode yet but I heard Sami asked Nicole when she would lose another baby. I like Sami but wasn't that kind of mean.

That reference by Sami about Nicole's tragic loss of babies was not just "kind of mean." It was unnecessarily cruel, nasty, and unforgiveable--especially delivered by Sami, who has had no problem popping out babies like a rabbit. Shame on the writers for the words that can make even Sami's biggest fans like her less...

Sami said that because Nicole made Sami think that Grace was hers.

Sami suffered the worst kind of pain thinking that her daughter had died.

So it might not have been nice to say and I agree but we can't forget where it came from.

#22013   2013/12/07 08:02AM
    stjarna

Hi guys- hope you are all doing fine. saying hi!

have so much catching up to do!

#22014   2013/12/07 08:14AM
    fadingrose

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote fadingrose:

So it might not have been nice to say and I agree but we can't forget where it came from.

Both Sami and Nicole have done bad things in the past. But I still think referring to Nicole's lost babies was "below the belt." (Is that a pun?) Anyway, I think a less cruel and more appropriate taunt by Sami would have been "Switched any babies lately?"(It wouldn't be as clever if she asked,"Kidnapped any babies lately? since Sami herself did once kidnap her own half-sister Belle.)

#22015   2013/12/07 08:35AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote stjarna: Hi guys- hope you are all doing fine. saying hi!

Hi Stjarna!
    Welcome back, I've missed your posts!
    What do you think about the present s/l around our favorite couple?

#22016   2013/12/07 11:22AM
    stjarna

Quote Rosieroserson:

Hi Stjarna!
    Welcome back, I've missed your posts!
    What do you think about the present s/l around our favorite couple?

watched Ejami from November 20th and wow- what dynamic it is between them!!! where do I start- things have shifted to a really strange dimension with them' they are together and yet they are keeping their distance????!!!! They are so HOT!EJ especially- and he is so brisk! Still she wants to help him with the company as certain someone has abandoned the ship....
    and after the whole Nick river thing and Samantha's new band of girls (so reminds me of Pretty Little Liars show- anyone watches that? Now need to have N sending messages beyond the grave and really making Samantha's nightmares real-LOL)
    Ok- don't you find it amazing how EJ is very aware that Samantha's behaviour is really odd and the way he took it upon him to do his own sly investigation to see what is really going on with her?! talking to will and others- he loves and knows her'
    Loved the question:"Where have you been young lady?"(LOL) Oh, they make me laugh more than ever in a very lovely humorous way' especially EJ's commments like- "I will give the children a kiss goodnight and retreat to my corner!" -suggesting their oh so silly separate bedrooms!
    So, Samantha who is keeping secrets now?! LOL and EJ will find out and he will help her when the going gets tough!!!

and when he says' "samantha, why don't you tell what you're up to?"
    and the whole back talk ' "This is something we do!"- all this is her being snarky and yet she does the same!
    WHAT ARE YOU UP TO SAMANTHA ?! LOL' oh, if only EJ would know- but he will find out!!!!

Eric and the rest will always somehow stand between Ejami- but I see a scene where EJ and Samantha run to eachother's arms as they leave the group of people in the middle- as they have their own lives to lead and neither of them are responsible what others do!
    And the wedding will happen - as it all will dust down by May and the Ejamis deserve to see their coupled wed!!!

#22017   2013/12/07 12:07PM
    sharon n nic...

Hi stjarna how are you.

Do you like the Originals?

#22018   2013/12/07 12:13PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote fadingrose:

Both Sami and Nicole have done bad things in the past. But I still think referring to Nicole's lost babies was "below the belt." (Is that a pun?) Anyway, I think a less cruel and more appropriate taunt by Sami would have been "Switched any babies lately?"(It wouldn't be as clever if she asked,"Kidnapped any babies lately? since Sami herself did once kidnap her own half-sister Belle.)

I think everything Nicole did was far worse than anything Sami can say.

#22019   2013/12/07 01:26PM
    wwwwww

Is it possible Nick is still alive and is just making Sami Gabi and Kate think he is dead. He's a genius so couldn't he just fake his death or come back and blackmail them or something.

#22020   2013/12/07 04:07PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote wwwwww: Is it possible Nick is still alive and is just making Sami Gabi and Kate think he is dead. He's a genius so couldn't he just fake his death or come back and blackmail them or something.

Yes it is possible that Nick is alive.

« 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list