List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/20 06:24PM, Views: 6780484, Replies: 24026
    « 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 » »| page:
    #22001   2013/12/03 04:20AM
    Re: The
    fadingrose

Quote ej and sami:
    Quote wwwwww: Spoiler Included:

It seems like to me Sami and EJ may break up I hope not but it is a possibility. Sami went from postponing the wedding to putting their relationship on hold. I also seen where EJ tells her if she doesn't love him anymore she should leave the mansion. Plus with Lucas getting a new love interest coming in January and Rafe either in a relationship with Jordan or maybe Hope, Sami could get jealous and chase after them again.

EJAMI is not breaking up they still together next week they fight. They make up next week. Am glad Lucas and Rafe new love interest they deserved to finding love again and be happy someone else's.

Spolier Abby new love interest is Eric I read about it.

Abby with Eric????? I couldn't possibly believe (or accept) that as a real "love interest," unless it is a completely one-sided crush that Abby has for Eric. (I'm wondering what was the source for that so-called "Spoiler"--if true, the writers have finally gone about as far down as possible.

#22002   2013/12/03 07:03AM
    allmylovingdays

Sami and EJ forever!

fading I don't have a thing to say about that insipid girl that stupid little girl other than I wanted to ask and start a thread is it taboo -could her love interest be a female? Has Days ever gone there?

other than that....vote vote vote

tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/11/pulse-poll-november-25-2013-edition/

#22003   2013/12/03 11:06AM
    HouseTops

We Want EJAMI!!

#22004   2013/12/05 09:47AM
    flightygirl

EJ and Sami are on today!! I had things to do, but I guess they will have to wait!

#22005   2013/12/05 04:57PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote HouseTops: We Want EJAMI!!

Yes, want EJAMI!

#22006   2013/12/05 06:09PM
    wwwwww

I haven't seen the episode yet but I heard Sami asked Nicole when she would lose another baby. I like Sami but wasn't that kind of mean.

#22007   2013/12/05 08:39PM
    Rosieroserson

I do too..... but together....... It seems like everything is done to keep them apart, and frankly I can't figure out why!??????

#22008   2013/12/06 04:50PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Rosieroserson:

I do too..... but together....... It seems like everything is done to keep them apart, and frankly I can't figure out why!??????

I think this will be over soon and EJAMI will be happy again!

#22009   2013/12/06 11:32PM
    wwwwww

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

Spoiler

I think they will be happy again but I don't think Sami will tell EJ her big secret regarding Nick. I think she should tell him and let him handle the situation. She doesn't need to hang around Kate and Gabi. I don't know why she would even want to help Gabi to be honest and her and Kate should always be enemies. I read a spoiler where Abby has her eye on EJ. I don't think Sami has anything to worry about because EJ will always love her but it would be nice if we see woman flirting with EJ and Sami being all protective of him.

#22010   2013/12/07 05:08AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote wwwwww:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

Spoiler

I think they will be happy again but I don't think Sami will tell EJ her big secret regarding Nick. I think she should tell him and let him handle the situation. She doesn't need to hang around Kate and Gabi. I don't know why she would even want to help Gabi to be honest and her and Kate should always be enemies. I read a spoiler where Abby has her eye on EJ. I don't think Sami has anything to worry about because EJ will always love her but it would be nice if we see woman flirting with EJ and Sami being all protective of him.

EJ will find out her secret for sure, he reads Sami like an open book
    I hope the secret will bond them together and not drive them apart!
    Ejabby is hot, but only to make Sami jealous and encourage her to fight for her man!

« 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list