List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/16 12:52AM, Views: 6405847, Replies: 23449
    « 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 » »| page:
    #21991   2013/11/30 07:41AM
    Re: The
    ej and sami

Love Ejami can't wait their fight I know they going to let everything out.

But Ej won't find out Sami secret yet he post to finding out soon.

It's going to drive EJ crazy to see what his Samantha is keeping from him lol.

Plus Sami Kate Gabi didn't kill Nick he the look alike Nick. The one that plays Nick left Days all ready. His last day was in November.

#21992   2013/12/01 12:32AM
    Buffy.

Quote CindyHaskins: There is only one woman i want eric to be paired with that is nicole walker and let abby with brady.

I want Nicole and Eric too! I also want Ejami to stay together! Let Abby have Brady! She's a self righteous twit and he is as dumb as a box of rocks!

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/01 12:35AM
    #21993   2013/12/01 01:53AM
    Rosieroserson

Ejami is hot........ If they'd only stay in eachothers orbit....

#21994   2013/12/01 08:53AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Rosieroserson: Ejami is hot........ If they'd only stay in eachothers orbit....

I loved their touching and kissing and Im already going through withdrawls. HOW can SAMI and EJ hold out??

Vote Vote Vote twice a day until Tuesday 11pm eastern

tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/11/pulse-poll-november-25-2013-edition/

#21995   2013/12/02 08:35AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Rosieroserson: Ejami is hot........ If they'd only stay in eachothers orbit....

I loved their touching and kissing and Im already going through withdrawls. HOW can SAMI and EJ hold out??

Vote Vote Vote twice a day until Tuesday 11pm eastern

tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/11/pulse-poll-november-25-2013-edition/

OMG, me too
    What do you think, will they ever get married?
    And when will it happen? Maybe when we least expect it?

#21996   2013/12/02 04:25PM
    wwwwww

Spoiler Included:

It seems like to me Sami and EJ may break up I hope not but it is a possibility. Sami went from postponing the wedding to putting their relationship on hold. I also seen where EJ tells her if she doesn't love him anymore she should leave the mansion. Plus with Lucas getting a new love interest coming in January and Rafe either in a relationship with Jordan or maybe Hope, Sami could get jealous and chase after them again.

#21997   2013/12/02 04:38PM
    ej and sami

EJAMI was Hot today the way Sami got in EJ face boy I thought they about to kiss.

I ready for EJAMI fight can't wait.

#21998   2013/12/02 04:43PM
    ej and sami

Quote wwwwww: Spoiler Included:

It seems like to me Sami and EJ may break up I hope not but it is a possibility. Sami went from postponing the wedding to putting their relationship on hold. I also seen where EJ tells her if she doesn't love him anymore she should leave the mansion. Plus with Lucas getting a new love interest coming in January and Rafe either in a relationship with Jordan or maybe Hope, Sami could get jealous and chase after them again.

EJAMI is not breaking up they still together next week they fight. They make up next week. Am glad Lucas and Rafe new love interest they deserved to finding love again and be happy someone else's.

Spolier Abby new love interest is Eric I read about it.

#21999   2013/12/02 05:04PM
    CindyHaskins

I am so glad that ej and sami make up next week.i say a big no to eric been abby new love interest and beside he way older than her.

#22000   2013/12/03 02:10AM
    wwwwww

Quote ej and sami:
    Quote wwwwww: Spoiler Included:

EJAMI is not breaking up they still together next week they fight. They make up next week. Am glad Lucas and Rafe new love interest they deserved to finding love again and be happy someone else's.

Spolier Abby new love interest is Eric I read about it.

Yeah I think Sami really does love EJ I think she misses him more than he does her. Anyways somebody brought this up on another board that if it had been Rafe or Lucas who kept Eric getting raped a secret that Sami would leave them right away but her not leaving proves how much she loves EJ she even chose him over her brother by not telling him EJ knew Kristen raped him.

« 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list