List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/01 11:28PM, Views: 6534705, Replies: 23741
    « 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 » »| page:
    #21981   2013/11/29 08:36AM
    Re: The
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami: Yes EJAMI are still together cause I be on twitter alot Samantha is still wearing EJ engaged ring. Am not worried about Ejami they are days new dark power couple.

Abbys is getting new love interest it's between Eric and Brady I am think Brady and Abby going to together that's what I going with.

Spoiler Dec 9 Ejami fight

I read that on twitter too about a fight -Can't wait. what's your twitter name. I will follow you. I'm DommieNJ.

I think Eric is the one I see. Inappropiate, challenging similar to what she did before - challenging & inappropriate because she will have to be the seducer

#21982   2013/11/29 10:23AM
    ej and sami

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote ej and sami: Yes EJAMI are still together cause I be on twitter alot Samantha is still wearing EJ engaged ring. Am not worried about Ejami they are days new dark power couple.

Abbys is getting new love interest it's between Eric and Brady I am think Brady and Abby going to together that's what I going with.

I read that on twitter too about a fight -Can't wait. what's your twitter name. I will follow you. I'm DommieNJ.

I think Eric is the one I see. Inappropiate, challenging similar to what she did before - challenging & inappropriate because she will have to be the seducer

I agree allmylovingdays it's between Eric and Brady for Abby I saw a picture of Greg and Kate on instergram.

Can't wait Ejami fight

Am going twitter to finding your name.

#21983   2013/11/29 10:32AM
    CindyHaskins

There is only one woman i want eric to be paired with that is nicole walker and let abby with brady.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/29 10:38AM
    #21984   2013/11/29 10:35AM
    ej and sami

Quote CindyHaskins: I really want eric to be paired with nicole and only her and let abby be paired with brady.

I agree with you it's between Eric and Brady I think the writers going with Brady and Abby both them are mess. Brady can challenge Abby.

#21985   2013/11/29 10:38AM
    ej and sami

Quote ej and sami:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

I been following you on twitter I see your name. My twitter name @ calhoun_monique

I agree allmylovingdays it's between Eric and Brady for Abby I saw a picture of Greg and Kate on instergram.

Can't wait Ejami fight

Am going twitter to finding your name.

#21986   2013/11/29 10:39AM
    wwwwww

Quote ej and sami:
    Quote CindyHaskins: I really want eric to be paired with nicole and only her and let abby be paired with brady.

I agree with you it's between Eric and Brady I think the writers going with Brady and Abby both them are mess. Brady can challenge Abby.

I don't think it really matters if it's Eric, EJ , or Brady all three are in love with different women and the pairing will only be temporary. Lets just say though that Abby did go after EJ and became obsessed with him what would Sami do.

#21987   2013/11/29 10:49AM
    ej and sami

Quote wwwwww:
    Quote ej and sami:

I don't think it really matters if it's Eric, EJ , or Brady all three are in love with different women and the pairing will only be temporary. Lets just say though that Abby did go after EJ and became obsessed with him what would Sami do.

Wwww their is no way Abby going after EJ it between Eric and Brady it's going to be Brady. EJAMI do not need a triangle been there than that. EJAMI are still together James said that EJAMI are happy. EJAMI is going have angst they do not need another triangle. Why would the writers do that EJAMI most popular couple on days. They going pair Abby and Brady up both them are mess right now.

#21988   2013/11/29 11:14AM
    allmylovingdays

I just want my EJAMI I truly don't care who these others hook up with let them - have at it just give me my EJAMI

#21989   2013/11/29 12:11PM
    ej and sami

Quote allmylovingdays: I just want my EJAMI I truly don't care who these others hook up with let them - have at it just give me my EJAMI

Agreed allmylovingdays we all know EJAMI is days new dark power couple.

I been follow you on twitter I see your name alot. My twitter name is @calhoun_monique.

#21990   2013/11/30 07:16AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I just want my EJAMI I truly don't care who these others hook up with let them - have at it just give me my EJAMI

Agreed allmylovingdays we all know EJAMI is days new dark power couple.

I been follow you on twitter I see your name alot. My twitter name is @calhoun_monique.
    I will make sure I follow you too.

don't forget to vote!!! tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/11/pulse-poll-november-25-2013-edition/

when's the 9th? I need it to be Monday. I want to see what happens, does EJ find out about Sami and try and scold her when he is holding his own family secret? and then they both totally let it all out?? I want it over and done with so that they can have some EJAMIFamily time and romance. I don't mind that teasing sexual tension moments so if they give me more of those -I'm all in but then I need them to resolve this - so that my babies can be happy at Christmas. I was so looking forward to an EJAMI family Christmas.

« 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list