List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/22 07:00PM, Views: 6622932, Replies: 23907
    « 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 » »| page:
    #21971   2013/11/26 06:41AM
    Re: The
    allmylovingdays

Twitter shared a photo that is supposed to be a nightmare that Sami has with Nick tormenting her. SO all I keep thinking from seeing that is Sami whimpers and cries out and EJ comes in to comfort her and holds her close and this is how they start to forgive and talk to each other.

vote vote vote

tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/11/pulse-poll-november-18-2013-edition/

#21972   2013/11/26 08:26AM
    HouseTops

Quote allmylovingdays: Twitter shared a photo that is supposed to be a nightmare that Sami has with Nick tormenting her. SO all I keep thinking from seeing that is Sami whimpers and cries out and EJ comes in to comfort her and holds her close and this is how they start to forgive and talk to each other.

vote vote vote

tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/11/pulse-poll-november-18-2013-edition/

Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh, aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh..

We Want EJAMI!!

#21973   2013/11/27 06:03AM
    allmylovingdays

I guess what happened at the end of yesterday and what will happen today is why Sami ends up having thee nightmares.

I loved it though that during EJ & Brady's talk how the idiot Brady was told by EJ that Sami was as fragile as the dolt and then we see her dragging the body through the woods.

#21974   2013/11/27 08:54AM
    Rosieroserson

I hope there'll be an Ejami twist to this story., and that EJ comforts and supports his nerve wreck of a Sami. He'll immediately understand that something is wrong and that his favorite gal has done something really BAD...........

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/27 08:55AM
    #21975   2013/11/28 08:09AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Rosieroserson: I hope there'll be an Ejami twist to this story., and that EJ comforts and supports his nerve wreck of a Sami. He'll immediately understand that something is wrong and that his favorite gal has done something really BAD...........

He knows she looked worse for wear and she can't hide her zaniness he will figure it out. OYE the explosion and the confrontation between the two both out of family loyalty they now need to solidify their own FAMILY!!!

#21976   2013/11/28 12:10PM
    ej and sami

Love EJAMI they are Days new dark powercouple!!!

Am so happy to have the real Samantha Gene back she make me laugh lol she was something this week. EJ will so happy with his trouble Samantha she the perfect Dimera. Samantha is acting more like Dimera everyday am glad to.

Am glad EJ told off Hope Brady and Eric they are hypocrites.

EJAMI are two peas and the pound.

#21977   2013/11/28 09:33PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Rosieroserson: I hope there'll be an Ejami twist to this story., and that EJ comforts and supports his nerve wreck of a Sami. He'll immediately understand that something is wrong and that his favorite gal has done something really BAD...........

He knows she looked worse for wear and she can't hide her zaniness he will figure it out. OYE the explosion and the confrontation between the two both out of family loyalty they now need to solidify their own FAMILY!!!

Definately!!!!! More Ejamily time to strenghten their bonds...,...
    I'm in on explotions in all directions, just as long as Sami doesn't end up in jail ....... But hey wait....we're heading towards christmas break..... And what does vacation time mean???? Time for a cliffhanger followed by a sad, depressive storyline.... one that really rips out your guts!.....
    We'll just have to hold our breaths and hope for the best. At least they can't break up a couple since there're none left.

#21978   2013/11/28 10:52PM
    wwwwww

Quote ej and sami: Love EJAMI they are Days new dark powercouple!!!

Am so happy to have the real Samantha Gene back she make me laugh lol she was something this week. EJ will so happy with his trouble Samantha she the perfect Dimera. Samantha is acting more like Dimera everyday am glad to.

Am glad EJ told off Hope Brady and Eric they are hypocrites.

EJAMI are two peas and the pound.

Sami needs to start defending EJ more when her family is attacking him and stuff especially Hope and Roman. Anyways this is just speculation but I saw a interview with Kate Mansi and she was talking about Abby getting a new love interest with a character already on the show who challenges her. It has to be EJ I think even though it will be temporary because I doubt she wins against Sami. Since it was Sami's decision to put her marriage and relationship to EJ on hold that this time she proposes to him.

#21979   2013/11/29 08:09AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

Definately!!!!! More Ejamily time to strenghten their bonds...,...
    I'm in on explotions in all directions, just as long as Sami doesn't end up in jail ....... But hey wait....we're heading towards christmas break..... And what does vacation time mean???? Time for a cliffhanger followed by a sad, depressive storyline.... one that really rips out your guts!.....
    We'll just have to hold our breaths and hope for the best. At least they can't break up a couple since there're none left.

It is a bit depressing isn't it.

I think they are still together. I read a twitter feed the other day and they mentioned some photos of Sami (ALI) with her mom and they noticed she still had on EJ's engagement ring.

VOTE VOTE VOTE you all know the dril. Two times a day until tuesday.

tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/11/pulse-poll-november-25-2013-edition/

#21980   2013/11/29 08:26AM
    ej and sami

Yes EJAMI are still together cause I be on twitter alot Samantha is still wearing EJ engaged ring. Am not worried about Ejami they are days new dark power couple.

Abbys is getting new love interest it's between Eric and Brady I am think Brady and Abby going to together that's what I going with.

Spoiler Dec 9 Ejami fight

« 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list