List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/25 01:13PM, Views: 6629568, Replies: 23931
    « 2192 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 » »| page:
    #21961   2013/11/23 07:18AM
    Re: The
    allmylovingdays

OYE -- i forgot to add the tv pulse poll thing.

tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/11/pulse-poll-november-18-2013-edition/

vote two times a day, every day until Tuesday 11pm Eastern.

#21962   2013/11/23 08:10AM
    HouseTops

Quote allmylovingdays: I want and need an EJAMIfamily for thanksgiving and for Xmas. I don't need Sami in another pickle.

EJAMI don't need anyone else in their orbit....

Screaming for EJAMI together for Christmas!!

WRITERS

WE WANT EJAMI!!

#21963   2013/11/23 11:27AM
    ej and sami

EJAMI is going be fine they having problems right now.

EJAMI will make up before Christmas trust me are power couple is having some problems they will through this.

Team Sami and Kate go take down Nick and Gabi this story is going fun

Am so happy Sami is scheming again and Bad EJ is going have his Samantha Back.

#21964   2013/11/24 12:31AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote HouseTops:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I want and need an EJAMIfamily for thanksgiving and for Xmas. I don't need Sami in another pickle.

EJAMI don't need anyone else in their orbit....

Screaming for EJAMI together for Christmas!!

WRITERS

WE WANT EJAMI!!

YES WE WANT!!!!!!!!!

#21965   2013/11/24 12:40AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote ej and sami: EJAMI is going be fine they having problems right now.

EJAMI will make up before Christmas trust me are power couple is having some problems they will through this.

Team Sami and Kate go take down Nick and Gabi this story is going fun

Am so happy Sami is scheming again and Bad EJ is going have his Samantha Back.

I believe their relationship 'om hold' is an exellent opportunity for a hot and shameless Ejami flirting experience! Sami will have a hard time resisting EJ's natural born talents

Her scheeming with any other than her hunk is not something I approve of I'm feed up with jailhouse rock and want something romansual instead!

#21966   2013/11/24 07:54AM
    ej and sami

Come on EJAMI is always going to have their own story outside their love life.

Member EJ and Justin team up to get Stefano company from him and Sami wasn't in EJ story.

Now Sami is getting her own outside of EJ she's team up Kate to down Nick he been mess with their family. EJ is going to help his Samantha in this story.

If the writers have EJAMI happy to much they will back burner them. EJAMI having angst and their own story outside their love life.

#21967   2013/11/24 09:30AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote ej and sami: Come on EJAMI is always going to have their own story outside their love life.

Member EJ and Justin team up to get Stefano company from him and Sami wasn't in EJ story.

Now Sami is getting her own outside of EJ she's team up Kate to down Nick he been mess with their family. EJ is going to help his Samantha in this story.

If the writers have EJAMI happy to much they will back burner them. EJAMI having angst and their own story outside their love life.

That's true, ej and sami.......but can you name one storyline that's been about them and them alone the last 6 months?

1. Sami shot Bernardi and went to jail
    2. Steffy tried to drive a wedge between them by setting Sami up and humiliating EJ ( the nausiating kissing on the hand and begging for Sami's life scene )
    3. Marge tried to shoot EJ at Ejami's engagement party and almost killed Chad
    4. Sami put their relationship on hold finding out EJ accidentally knew about Kristen's crime against Eric
    5. And now...... Sami's teaming up with Kate to get Nick and I really wonder in what way!!!????

Ejami love eachother, they've got two kids and could've had time to marry and go on honeymoons several times since june. The writers think about everything but romance and developing the depth of a releationship......
    I really believe that romance should be the main ingredient in a soap!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/24 09:36AM
    #21968   2013/11/24 10:32AM
    ej and sami

If the writers make EJAMI to happy they will back burn them all supercouples have angst that's what keep them interest.

The more angst EJAMI have will make them more stronger. Am going to like Kate and Sami team up to take down Nick he been mess with their family sense he got out of jail.

Alison and James loves the things that's coming up for EJAMI they happy too.

#21969   2013/11/24 05:56PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote ej and sami: If the writers make EJAMI to happy they will back burn them all supercouples have angst that's what keep them interest.

The more angst EJAMI have will make them more stronger. Am going to like Kate and Sami team up to take down Nick he been mess with their family sense he got out of jail.

I think they've missed out on creating a balance!
    To form a relationship two people actually need some quality time on their own. I think Ejami is and have been too much apart......involved in separate storylines or storylines that separate them.......
    If they're going to throw in the angst, why not have them scheeming together?! I've had enough of crimes involving EJ, Sami and the others...,,,,and want some Ejamily time!

#21970   2013/11/25 06:31AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote ej and sami: If the writers make EJAMI to happy they will back burn them all supercouples have angst that's what keep them interest.

I think they've missed out on creating a balance!
    To form a relationship two people actually need some quality time on their own. I think Ejami is and have been too much apart......involved in separate storylines or storylines that separate them.......
    If they're going to throw in the angst, why not have them scheeming together?! I've had enough of crimes involving EJ, Sami and the others...,,,,and want some Ejamily time!

I agree they needed more time to be together rather than apart.

Right now i hear Mariah Carey's song "all I want for Christmas is YOU' and I changed the ending

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS EJAMI!

I want them before of course, I want and need them now.

vote

tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/11/pulse-poll-november-18-2013-edition/

« 2192 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list