List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/22 12:55PM, Views: 6414727, Replies: 23459
    « 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 » »| page:
    #21941   2013/11/15 04:13AM
    Re: The
    ej and sami

Ejami is going to be fine they having family angst right. Sami have a right to be mad at Kristen she rape her brother father Eric dont deserved this at all. Kristen is sick and twisted she cares about herself.

Ejami do not need a triangle been there done that their family always going to be their angst. Ejami is going to out stronger than ever.

Go read Alison and James interview you going to love what they say about Ejami and their story that's coming up.

Ejami going to be fine they will get through this Team Ejami.

Yesterday Ejami was trending on Twitter.

#21942   2013/11/15 09:53AM
    wwwwww

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote wwwwww:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Sami's didn't look happy at the end of the show today.

I think EJ's going to be in the dog house for a while.

EJAMI was so EJAMI today!

When the bed gets cold, Samantha turns bold ....... She can't stay away from him forever!!!!!!! Neither can we

Well they may get back together but it may take awhile. I think they may do a EJ and Abby pairing because they have been having some scenes together lately. More than likely Sami will probably find out that Nicole was responsible for Kristen's death and will keep it from EJ. I hope EJ just doesn't take her back this time he needs to make her fight for him.

I don't want Ejami to keep anything from eachother.... EJ should've told Sami the minute he knew what Kristen had done....... Maybe they'll be a part for a while and I want the same thing you do.... Sami to fight for her man. Abby and EJ are hot together, and if they pair them I hope it's only to make Sami jealous and fight harder to get EJ back!

I think EJ should have told Sami but I can't blame him for defending his sister. I hope she would be defending him if he did something bad which I think she would because when Rafe got beat up and everybody thought he did it she was defended him to Brady telling him if he couldn't handle her family he could leave. Besides everywhere EJ goes all he hears is how bad his sister is and the Brady's take their anger out on EJ no wonder he didn't say anything.

#21943   2013/11/17 06:26AM
    HouseTops

EJAMI is always "trending".

We Love EJAMI!!

#21944   2013/11/17 09:44AM
    wwwwww

Quote HouseTops: EJAMI is always "trending".

We Love EJAMI!!

Why didn't Sami tell Eric that EJ knew about Kristen raping him. Could it be because if Eric and the other Brady's knew they would hate EJ more than they already do.

#21945   2013/11/17 10:07AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote wwwwww:

We Love EJAMI!!

Why didn't Sami tell Eric that EJ knew about Kristen raping him. Could it be because if Eric and the other Brady's knew they would hate EJ more than they already do.

She was trying to protect EJ.

#21946   2013/11/17 01:28PM
    ej and sami

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote wwwwww:

We Love EJAMI!!

She was trying to protect EJ.

I agree sharon n nick 4eva Sami was protect EJ.

#21947   2013/11/17 01:42PM
    ej and sami

The reason Sami didn't tell Eric that EJ knew she was protect her men and damage was already done. Sami is handling EJ on her own she don't want her family in business.

I can't wait to see EJ and Justin work together as a team again.

Can't wait too see Kate and Sami team up and take Nick down he mess with the wrong family.

#21948   2013/11/17 10:47PM
    wwwwww

Quote ej and sami: The reason Sami didn't tell Eric that EJ knew she was protect her men and damage was already done. Sami is handling EJ on her own she don't want her family in business.

I can't wait to see EJ and Justin work together as a team again.

Can't wait too see Kate and Sami team up and take Nick down he mess with the wrong family.

I'm not sure if Sami can take down Nick or not he's a lot smarter than her and has a genius IQ. She couldn't even get the recording he had of Will saying he shot EJ because he had so many copies. Plus didn't Nick tell Sami that if something happened to him he made sure Will's confession would come out.

#21949   2013/11/18 05:30AM
    ej and sami

Nick is not that smart he's very creepy it wouldn't surprise me if fake his own death. Nick has been mess with Will and Sonny for the last couple months. Plus Nick never saw the original Samantha Gene she more dangerous than Dimera. Kate and Sami are team up to take down Nick he the one been starting the mess sense February. Nick is going against
    two grandmother's they do anything for their family.

Team Kate&Sami Nick is going down.

Can't wait to see EJ and Justin love their friendship they work great together.

#21950   2013/11/18 05:52AM
    allmylovingdays

Im sure you all have seen all the great interviews from Day of Days.

I'm way too busy to list them all but Michael Fairmon, TVSource and deepsoap are just a few that twitter can't get enough of - so later when I have time I will bring links over.

tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/11/pulse-poll-november-11-2013-edition/

if you do the poll here you can look on their site for the Day of Day interviews from all the stars. I haven't had a chance to watch them all. I know that Michael's for James & Alison's has the most comments

« 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list