List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/30 10:32PM, Views: 6648622, Replies: 23960
    « 2189 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 » »| page:
    #21931   2013/11/11 08:14AM
    Re: The
    SnowFox

If EJ told Sami what Kristen did to Eric Sami would have killed her. EJ's only concern was for Sami.

I like the idea EJ is trying to protect Sami better than EJ lied because Kristen played the family loyalty card and he is covering for her.

Now that the video has been seen, EJ needs to tell Sami the truth. He also needs to have a serious discussion with Sami about how her flip flopping on marrying him every time something happens, or one of her relatives starts pouring poison in her ear is hurting him and their relationship, and it's not fair to him or the children for Sami to keep changing her mind.

This time around I want Sami and EJ to get married, and have a real marriage. Seven years of waiting is long enough.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/11 08:16AM
    #21932   2013/11/11 09:33AM
    wwwwww

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote SnowFox: EJ knows Eric was drugged and that one of Stefano's minions supplied Kristen with the drug. When Sami talked to EJ, EJ told Sami he believed the sex was consensual, so EJ is lying to Sami again.

If EJ told Sami what Kristen did to Eric Sami would have killed her. EJ's only concern was for Sami.

That's definately a way of putting it, Sharon n nic!
    I also believe that Steffy would've made Sami go through hell all over again, if EJ deserted his 'little' scheem.
    OMG as much as I adore Stefano.......... Couldn't he just color his hair blue and go on a never ending cruise i liked EJ in charge

Stefano will be in charge and the main villain on the show until Joe retires. EJ will probably take over and may do some bad things but he will never be the main villain. Too many people like EJ in love relationships especially with Sami so I don't see him ever going completely bad. Not many people like Stefano in love relationships so that is the reason why he is such a good character people love to hate.

#21933   2013/11/11 02:30PM
    fadingrose

Quote wwwwww:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote SnowFox: EJ knows Eric was drugged and that one of Stefano's minions supplied Kristen with the drug. When Sami talked to EJ, EJ told Sami he believed the sex was consensual, so EJ is lying to Sami again.

I also believe that Steffy would've made Sami go through hell all over again, if EJ deserted his 'little' scheem.
    OMG as much as I adore Stefano.......... Couldn't he just color his hair blue and go on a never ending cruise i liked EJ in charge

Stefano will be in charge and the main villain on the show until Joe retires. EJ will probably take over and may do some bad things but he will never be the main villain. Too many people like EJ in love relationships especially with Sami so I don't see him ever going completely bad. Not many people like Stefano in love relationships so that is the reason why he is such a good character people love to hate.

I don't "love to hate" Stefano. Rather I so admire Joe's acting that I can't help but "hate to LOVE" Stefano. You're the man--and we miss you.

#21934   2013/11/14 01:12PM
    sharon n nic...

Sami's didn't look happy at the end of the show today.

I think EJ's going to be in the dog house for a while.

EJAMI was so EJAMI today!

#21935   2013/11/14 07:14PM
    CindyHaskins

I really believe that ej and sami come out of this just fine and will be more in love with each other than before.i love ej and sami.

Modified 4 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/14 07:19PM
    #21936   2013/11/15 12:17AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote wwwwww:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

I want EJ to be lovingly bad, badly in love and madly in love with his Samantharrrrrr..... If that makes sense
    EJ can't just be entirely good, that's not in his genes! I agree that papa Dimera is the main villain at the moment... and Joe is doing an amazing job!!! He could've been my grandfather and still I think he's handsome
    DOOL wouldn't be the same without him and I hope he'll stay on the show as long as possible!!! I've heard he"s had some health issues!!!!
    What really bothers me is what the former writers did to the father and son releationship last summer. They totally ruined it and it wasn't even believable not in a million years would old pops desert his son like that, just because of a phony letter from icky Ian Everyone who knows anything about DOOL understands that!!!!!!!! EJ and Stefano will ALWAYS challenge eachother, and sometimes in the worst possible way!!!!!!! But they will NEVER be backstabbers towards eachothers!!!!!!!
    Ejami need to get married ASP, and form an unhealthy releationship in a healthy way to the phoenix....... It'll give the old man some sense of security and he'll step back.....just a little bit....... So EJ hot Dimera can take over..... Wow, wouldn't that be something

#21937   2013/11/15 12:20AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Sami's didn't look happy at the end of the show today.

When the bed gets cold, Samantha turns bold ....... She can't stay away from him forever!!!!!!! Neither can we

#21938   2013/11/15 12:21AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote CindyHaskins: I really believe that ej and sami come out of this just fine and will be more in love with each other than before.i love ej and sami.

Me too

#21939   2013/11/15 12:35AM
    wwwwww

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Sami's didn't look happy at the end of the show today.

When the bed gets cold, Samantha turns bold ....... She can't stay away from him forever!!!!!!! Neither can we

Well they may get back together but it may take awhile. I think they may do a EJ and Abby pairing because they have been having some scenes together lately. More than likely Sami will probably find out that Nicole was responsible for Kristen's death and will keep it from EJ. I hope EJ just doesn't take her back this time he needs to make her fight for him.

#21940   2013/11/15 01:46AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote wwwwww:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

Well they may get back together but it may take awhile. I think they may do a EJ and Abby pairing because they have been having some scenes together lately. More than likely Sami will probably find out that Nicole was responsible for Kristen's death and will keep it from EJ. I hope EJ just doesn't take her back this time he needs to make her fight for him.

I don't want Ejami to keep anything from eachother.... EJ should've told Sami the minute he knew what Kristen had done....... Maybe they'll be a part for a while and I want the same thing you do.... Sami to fight for her man. Abby and EJ are hot together, and if they pair them I hope it's only to make Sami jealous and fight harder to get EJ back!

« 2189 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list