List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/31 03:39PM, Views: 6317972, Replies: 23387
    « 2188 2189 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 » »| page:
    #21921   2013/11/10 02:17PM
    Re: The
    sharon n nic...

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote SnowFox: Why should Sami have to play her cards right? EJ's sister raped Sami's brother, and EJ is lying to Sami about it. This is one time Sami hasn't done anything wrong.

EJ is not lying to Sami about anything.

I believe that hiding this important piece of knowledge from one's supposed "soul mat," to whom you have pledged complete openness is as bad as actual "lying." Whether or not EJ justifies his silence by thinking he was preventing upsetting Sami, he surely is smart enough to realize that the truth will always emerge eventually. And knowing Sami, he should not be surprised that she will be furious at his breaking that "no more secrets" promise.

Just because EJ didn't say anything to Sami doesn't mean he wasn't.

He just found out that his sister slept with a priest he must be thinking that his sister needs help, ALOT of help.

and now everyone knows because of the video.

Will have to wait and see how this all plays out.

#21922   2013/11/10 03:24PM
    dottiebear

hey everyone did any of you go to the day of days event yesterday if so what did you take from it do you think ejami are still together as a couple or not

#21923   2013/11/10 03:28PM
    SnowFox

EJ knows Eric was drugged and that one of Stefano's minions supplied Kristen with the drug. When Sami talked to EJ, EJ told Sami he believed the sex was consensual, so EJ is lying to Sami again.

#21924   2013/11/10 05:51PM
    Axl Rose

Quote SnowFox: EJ knows Eric was drugged and that one of Stefano's minions supplied Kristen with the drug. When Sami talked to EJ, EJ told Sami he believed the sex was consensual, so EJ is lying to Sami again.

Lie of omission is still a lie, it should have been better for EJ to just tell Sami the truth

#21925   2013/11/10 07:06PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote SnowFox: EJ knows Eric was drugged and that one of Stefano's minions supplied Kristen with the drug. When Sami talked to EJ, EJ told Sami he believed the sex was consensual, so EJ is lying to Sami again.

If EJ told Sami what Kristen did to Eric Sami would have killed her. EJ's only concern was for Sami.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/10 07:07PM
    #21926   2013/11/10 07:15PM
    ej and sami

I am not worried about Ejami they going to be fine. They will get through this.

Go to Daytime Royalty read Alison and James Interview about Ejami is great you going to be happy with they say.

EJAMI is new Days power couple.

#21927   2013/11/10 07:25PM
    Rosieroserson

If EJ told Sami what Kristen did to Eric Sami would have killed her. EJ's only concern was for Sami.

That's definately a way of putting it, Sharon n nic!
    I also believe that Steffy would've made Sami go through hell all over again, if EJ deserted his 'little' scheem.
    OMG as much as I adore Stefano.......... Couldn't he just color his hair blue and go on a never ending cruise i liked EJ in charge

#21928   2013/11/10 07:45PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Rosieroserson:

That's definately a way of putting it, Sharon n nic!
    I also believe that Steffy would've made Sami go through hell all over again, if EJ deserted his 'little' scheem.
    OMG as much as I adore Stefano.......... Couldn't he just color his hair blue and go on a never ending cruise i liked EJ in charge

#21929   2013/11/10 07:47PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote ej and sami: I am not worried about Ejami they going to be fine. They will get through this.

Go to Daytime Royalty read Alison and James Interview about Ejami is great you going to be happy with they say.

#21930   2013/11/11 03:40AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote ej and sami: I am not worried about Ejami they going to be fine. They will get through this.

Hi ej and sami
    I hope you're right!!!!
    Ejami need all of their dedicated fans for love and support I hope it's enough and that the ' DOOL bosses' don't start messing with their unique relationship chemistry!!

« 2188 2189 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list