List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/25 05:52AM, Views: 6628521, Replies: 23924
    « 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 » »| page:
    #21881   2013/11/06 03:05PM
    Re: The
    allmylovingdays

Quote dottiebear: hey loving long time no talk trying to get back to this site in the meantime i was spending time at fl and twitter but im glad to finally be back i missed all of you but im not the same positive women i was when i was here last i really hate the new storyline that has ej lieing to sami about what kristin did to eric

I know what you mean.

I wanted an EJAMI family Christmas. I'm still not giving up

#21882   2013/11/06 04:07PM
    boilermom

The whole picture is a bit disturbing! It does not look good for EJ and Sami...unfortunate

#21883   2013/11/06 04:33PM
    zuzu61

Seems that EJ was in shock. First, he didn't really have any time to think this over..
    I think I'm the only one, but I see it as Protecting Samantha from being devastated.
    EJ doesn't know any of the details.. If anyone knows or even suspects that anything happened. He doesn't know that Eric has ANY memories.
    So why traumatize Sami with this since NO one will EVER know about it except for Kristen and himself. (as far as EJ knows)
    This is all new to him, Right??

????? Maybe I'm wrong!! ??

#21884   2013/11/07 12:07AM
    wwwwww

Quote zuzu61: Seems that EJ was in shock. First, he didn't really have any time to think this over..
    I think I'm the only one, but I see it as Protecting Samantha from being devastated.
    EJ doesn't know any of the details.. If anyone knows or even suspects that anything happened. He doesn't know that Eric has ANY memories.
    So why traumatize Sami with this since NO one will EVER know about it except for Kristen and himself. (as far as EJ knows)

Yeah I'm sure they will break up over this at least for a short time and I'm sure Sami will eventually come back to him like she always does. They will probably break up and get back together just in time for Christmas. Besides who else is going to help Sami keep Will apart of his daughter's life after the crazy genius plan Nick comes up with next. Stefano needs to deal with Nick I think he's the only one smarter than Nick.

#21885   2013/11/07 03:49AM
    ej and sami

Don't worrying Ejami is going to be fine they having family angst!!!!

Poor EJ he just sick right now he just find out what his sister did to father Eric. EJ don't know that his sister rape father Eric all he knows that she slept with him and made a video. Think EJ is trying to protect his Samantha and children from Kristen she nuts we saw here with a gun on yesterday show.

If EJ told Samantha what Kristen did father Eric it wouldn't be no drama at Brady and Kristen wedding member Days loves wedding drama it's soap.

EJ is going to tell Samantha after wedding when she find out. She going to go off him but at the end Ejami will make up.

#21886   2013/11/07 04:36AM
    fadingrose

Bad decision, EJ, to keep another secret from Sami, to whom you've promised NEVER to do that again. He should know by now that secrets always are revealed eventually. When Sami learns that he knew about Kristen's dirty scheme (as I'm sure she will), Sami will be justifiably furious at EJ for not telling her. He has shown once more that the DiMera family secrets should not be revealed to anyone--even his bride-to-be. (And how can he take the word of his crazy sister (who is not even a "sister" genetically) that the truth will never come out? Dumb, dumb, dumb.
    Whether or not the Ejami pairing is broken, even temporarily, Sami has one more reason not to trust EJ completely in the future.

#21887   2013/11/07 05:10AM
    Jen821

Quote zuzu61: Seems that EJ was in shock. First, he didn't really have any time to think this over..

ITA with you!! Ej just walked in on the situation and he was furious but Kristen put him in a rock and hard place. He had no time to think about any of it when Sami came in the room seconds later. I think he was only protecting her from it. I don't think he had bad intentions so it really was not his fault this time!!

#21888   2013/11/07 05:22AM
    allmylovingdays

I'm in agreement with you. He does seem to be trying to protect her from the CRAY CRAY because he knows that his sister is missing lots and lots of marbles and she says she wouldn't harm Sami or him but he can't trust her.

I so wanted an EJAMI family Christmas. WRITERS YOU BETTER FIX THIS SHITE!!

#21889   2013/11/07 12:42PM
    HouseTops

Can't say it enough:

WE WANT EJAMI!!

#21890   2013/11/07 02:49PM
    wwwwww

I like Ejami but after watching today's show I think James has as good or maybe even better chemistry with Eileen than he does Alison. To bad Kristen and EJ are related they could be Salem's Super Bad Couple and replace Stefano. I like Sami better but I think she will always be a Brady more than anything else so she will never go completely bad like EJ.

« 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list