List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/20 06:24PM, Views: 6782525, Replies: 24026
    « 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 » »| page:
    #21811   2013/10/25 05:14AM
    Re: The
    ejami2012

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote ej and sami:
    Quote wwwwww: I just read a interview with Galen and he said there were a lot fans hoping for a Safe reunion. I don't know what other fans want but if they go back to Safe again I'm not watching I'll forward every single Safe scene and only watch Stefano and EJ I guess. I just hope if Ejami do break up we still see a lot of EJ because since Lucas and Rafe broke up with Sami they have been hardly on as much.

Don't worry wwwww They not putting Safe back together that's what Galen wants somebody bring in that interview with him. Their no way the writers going back to that pair they are done for ever. Galen is not a leading men on Days he can't have his own storyline by self. They about to put Rafe with Hope. Galen can't over the fact that Ejami are popular couple and writers love Days right now. The writers told Galen his best acting was in the coma. Galen just wants to work with Alison again she always be front and center on Days Galen is not the leading men on this show. So don't worry at all it's not going to happen.

Please, Ejami fans, if your "predictions" are really SPOILERS, please label them as such. Otherwise, let us know that they merely show what you want to happen...

The interview just stated fans were hoping for safe reunion not that there is going to be one.

At this point it would be useless imo. Ejami have been together through so much. Ej has Samis back Sami has ejs. No other couple has shown so much love and sacrifices for each other. Safe could and never had that closeness. I agree Galen wants to be the leading man and to do so he would have to get back with Sami he can't do it on his own. Unlike Ej he was and is a leading man without Sami. Galen just doesn't have that quality. Imo wishful thinking for himself. You can't make it if it isn't there and its not.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/25 05:20AM
    #21812   2013/10/25 05:52AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote ej and sami:
    Quote wwwwww: I just read a interview with Galen and he said there were a lot fans hoping for a Safe reunion. I don't know what other fans want but if they go back to Safe again I'm not watching I'll forward every single Safe scene and only watch Stefano and EJ I guess. I just hope if Ejami do break up we still see a lot of EJ because since Lucas and Rafe broke up with Sami they have been hardly on as much.

Don't worry wwwww They not putting Safe back together that's what Galen wants somebody bring in that interview with him. Their no way the writers going back to that pair they are done for ever. Galen is not a leading men on Days he can't have his own storyline by self. They about to put Rafe with Hope. Galen can't over the fact that Ejami are popular couple and writers love Days right now. The writers told Galen his best acting was in the coma. Galen just wants to work with Alison again she always be front and center on Days Galen is not the leading men on this show. So don't worry at all it's not going to happen.

Great Post, ej and sami!

#21813   2013/10/25 05:54AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote fadingrose:
    Quote ej and sami:

Please, Ejami fans, if your "predictions" are really SPOILERS, please label them as such. Otherwise, let us know that they merely show what you want to happen...

The interview just stated fans were hoping for safe reunion not that there is going to be one.

At this point it would be useless imo. Ejami have been together through so much. Ej has Samis back Sami has ejs. No other couple has shown so much love and sacrifices for each other. Safe could and never had that closeness. I agree Galen wants to be the leading man and to do so he would have to get back with Sami he can't do it on his own. Unlike Ej he was and is a leading man without Sami. Galen just doesn't have that quality. Imo wishful thinking for himself. You can't make it if it isn't there and its not.

#21814   2013/10/25 06:37AM
    ej and sami

EJAMI is on today show!!!

I wish Samantha Gene would had slap Lucas yesterday he nothing but a bully he getting all up Samantha face.

#21815   2013/10/25 07:16AM
    Jen821

Quote ej and sami: EJAMI is on today show!!!

I wish Samantha Gene would had slap Lucas yesterday he nothing but a bully he getting all up Samantha face.

Lucas never wins when he tries to come up against Ej and Sami. You would think by now he would pick up on that and be happy with the joint custody he has with his daughter. I do get as a parent he wants Ally safe and she is fine so I think they should keep it as it is for everyone. Please keep Rafe totally out of the picture is all I want!!

#21816   2013/10/25 09:56AM
    allmylovingdays

I don't know what the writers are smoking but the tweets today had Sami and EJ saying some crazy crazy SHITE about not like each other when they first met

#21817   2013/10/25 10:15AM
    Rosieroserson

I had my Ejami heart broken and shattered all over the place this summer. Now I'm picking up the pieces and hoping for a bright future for the both of them together. If they're scheduled to fight, I hope it's them against the world...... I'm so ready for Ejami to join their forces.....

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/25 10:15AM
    #21818   2013/10/25 10:21AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Rosieroserson: I had my Ejami heart broken and shattered all over the place this summer. Now I'm picking up the pieces and hoping for a bright future for the both of them together. If they're scheduled to fight, I hope it's them against the world...... I'm so ready for Ejami to join their forces.....

Rosie don't watch the last few days. Even today started off bad for Sami.
    Sami said she has heard that line about changing and EJ said rom him and she from myself. EJ said they weren't perfect that they brought out the worst in each other but they were perfect for each other hahahahahah. This was cute they. Were arguing and reminiscing. About to start kissing when will and Sonny came in

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/25 10:22AM
    #21819   2013/10/25 10:46AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Rosieroserson: I had my Ejami heart broken and shattered all over the place this summer. Now I'm picking up the pieces and hoping for a bright future for the both of them together. If they're scheduled to fight, I hope it's them against the world...... I'm so ready for Ejami to join their forces.....

Sami said she has heard that line about changing and EJ said rom him and she from myself. EJ said they weren't perfect that they brought out the worst in each other but they were perfect for each other hahahahahah. This was cute they. Were arguing and reminiscing. About to start kissing when will and Sonny came in

Thanx for the warning, ALMLD:-) I've actually just caught up on the last weeks of the show, and I watched yesterday's epi today. Sami is in a lot of stress right now, and I do believe with the right amount of support from EJ, that they'll both pull through. When she's managed to handle daddy Roman's nagging about life as a Dimera, I believe she'll finally get through to Lucas. He's just worried about Allie and a little jealous of EJ at the same time who can blame the sucker?!..........

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/25 10:49AM
    #21820   2013/10/25 10:57AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

Thanx for the warning, ALMLD:-) I've actually just caught up on the last weeks of the show, and I watched yesterday's epi today. Sami is in a lot of stress right now, and I do believe with the right amount of support from EJ, that they'll both pull through. When she's managed to handle daddy Roman's nagging about life as a Dimera, I believe she'll finally get through to Lucas. He's just worried about Allie and a little jealous of EJ at the same time who can blame the sucker?!..........

ROSIE todays ending was better. OK so don't listen to me.

« 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list