List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/20 06:24PM, Views: 6777786, Replies: 24026
    « 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 » »| page:
    #21801   2013/10/24 11:08AM
    Re: The
    ej and sami

At least we had ejami on today!!

I wish Samantha would had slap Lucas what a idiot he taking Allie away from her brother and sister!

Allie is going to tuning to be EJ daughter she looks more like EJ she tall she just like him too!

#21802   2013/10/24 11:26AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami: At least we had ejami on today!!

I wish Samantha would had slap Lucas what a idiot he taking Allie away from her brother and sister!

Allie is going to tuning to be EJ daughter she looks more like EJ she tall she just like him too!

I'm don't know if I need that to happen because I fear they will steal my Johnny away and I can't just can't have that happen

#21803   2013/10/24 11:30AM
    allmylovingdays

I am ticked off that all of sudden it's an issue. He can go back to china for all I care but I hear he will be seen more and I know I read a spoiler here that EJ doesn't let this go so he is bringing this on himself. If Sami gets dirty so be it.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/24 11:31AM
    #21804   2013/10/24 11:48AM
    wwwwww

Quote allmylovingdays: I am ticked off that all of sudden it's an issue. He can go back to china for all I care but I hear he will be seen more and I know I read a spoiler here that EJ doesn't let this go so he is bringing this on himself. If Sami gets dirty so be it.

I'm pretty sure EJ will go bad but why don't they just get Stefano to handle the situation I'm sure he could get Sami full custody of Allie if she wanted it. Anyways Lucas just doesn't won't Allie living at the mansion probably not the best place to raise a kid with as many enemy's as Stefano has. I thought Lucas and Sami would have learned their lesson raising Will. Anyways I think Allie will turn out to be EJ's and Stefano I think will be their biggest obstacle to overcome when he goes bad again.

#21805   2013/10/24 12:02PM
    CindyHaskins

Lucas is allie father he has ever right to take her out of dimera mansion and out of harm away.

#21806   2013/10/24 12:48PM
    ej and sami

Lucas is a idiot did learn anything when him and Sami was fighting over Will look how that turn out. Lucas is trying to rip Allie away from her brother and Sister. Ej and Sami will never let something happen to Allie they love here. EJ treats Allie like his own daughter. I think Allie going to turn out being EJ daughter that's means EJ will have three children Aille Sidney and Johnny.

I wish Samantha would had slap Lucas the way got in here face today boy!

#21807   2013/10/24 05:22PM
    allmylovingdays

So the angst will be them against the world still! since most of the town will be against the DiMera's....I am glad Sami told EJ.

#21808   2013/10/25 12:49AM
    wwwwww

I just read a interview with Galen and he said there were a lot fans hoping for a Safe reunion. I don't know what other fans want but if they go back to Safe again I'm not watching I'll forward every single Safe scene and only watch Stefano and EJ I guess. I just hope if Ejami do break up we still see a lot of EJ because since Lucas and Rafe broke up with Sami they have been hardly on as much.

#21809   2013/10/25 04:39AM
    ej and sami

Quote wwwwww: I just read a interview with Galen and he said there were a lot fans hoping for a Safe reunion. I don't know what other fans want but if they go back to Safe again I'm not watching I'll forward every single Safe scene and only watch Stefano and EJ I guess. I just hope if Ejami do break up we still see a lot of EJ because since Lucas and Rafe broke up with Sami they have been hardly on as much.

Don't worry wwwww They not putting Safe back together that's what Galen wants somebody bring in that interview with him. Their no way the writers going back to that pair they are done for ever. Galen is not a leading men on Days he can't have his own storyline by self. They about to put Rafe with Hope. Galen can't over the fact that Ejami are popular couple and writers love Days right now. The writers told Galen his best acting was in the coma. Galen just wants to work with Alison again she always be front and center on Days Galen is not the leading men on this show. So don't worry at all it's not going to happen.

#21810   2013/10/25 05:00AM
    fadingrose

Quote ej and sami:
    Quote wwwwww: I just read a interview with Galen and he said there were a lot fans hoping for a Safe reunion. I don't know what other fans want but if they go back to Safe again I'm not watching I'll forward every single Safe scene and only watch Stefano and EJ I guess. I just hope if Ejami do break up we still see a lot of EJ because since Lucas and Rafe broke up with Sami they have been hardly on as much.

Don't worry wwwww They not putting Safe back together that's what Galen wants somebody bring in that interview with him. Their no way the writers going back to that pair they are done for ever. Galen is not a leading men on Days he can't have his own storyline by self. They about to put Rafe with Hope. Galen can't over the fact that Ejami are popular couple and writers love Days right now. The writers told Galen his best acting was in the coma. Galen just wants to work with Alison again she always be front and center on Days Galen is not the leading men on this show. So don't worry at all it's not going to happen.

Please, Ejami fans, if your "predictions" are really SPOILERS, please label them as such. Otherwise, let us know that they merely show what you want to happen...

« 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list