List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/01 10:36AM, Views: 6444443, Replies: 23488
    « 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 » »| page:
    #21791   2013/10/23 06:49AM
    Re: The
    ej and sami

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote ej and sami: Go read James Scott interview with Soap Opera Network you Ejami going to be happy what he said about Ejami storyline that come up. James said is going to be fantastic!

I rather see Ejami have angst than a triangle that's for sure once they get past this we have to deal with Lucas and Kate next that should be great.

Ejami better be on today's show!
    I haven't read it because YOU KNOW ME AND SPOILERS!!! but thank you for saying he gave a preview
    of EJAMI!!!

I did comment even if I didn't read it. Some fool was saying that James has gotten lazy with his acting because he is with Ali and I WAS WTF something is wrong with that person.

You welcome allmylovingdays Ejami storyline is to be fantastic don't worried about those haters they just mad because are couple is bring Days money and ratings. On twitter people hating on Ejami but I laugh at them. These haters can't stand fact that Ejami belongs together.

#21792   2013/10/23 06:54AM
    Jen821

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote ej and sami: Go read James Scott interview with Soap Opera Network you Ejami going to be happy what he said about Ejami storyline that come up. James said is going to be fantastic!

I rather see Ejami have angst than a triangle that's for sure once they get past this we have to deal with Lucas and Kate next that should be great.

Ejami better be on today's show!
    I haven't read it because YOU KNOW ME AND SPOILERS!!! but thank you for saying he gave a preview of EJAMI!!!

I did comment even if I didn't read it. Some fool was saying that James has gotten lazy with his acting because he is with Ali and I WAS WTF something is wrong with that person.

Thanks for telling us about the Soap Opera Network interview it was good!! I think that person that thinks James has gotten lazy with his acting with Ali is really just mis-interperting it. I see him as comfortable with Ali and that is why it is so good because they are so comfortable and eazy with each other you can almost feel it! And I think Lucas and Sami should continue to have joint custody of Ally. 50/50 equal time with both parents. Problem solved.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/23 06:58AM
    #21793   2013/10/23 07:01AM
    allmylovingdays

I hope you all commented!!!

Please please let EJAMI be on today. I read my TV's description for the rest of the week and nothing about them but that doesn't mean squat.

#21794   2013/10/23 07:13AM
    ej and sami

You welcome I glad ejami fans went to read what James said in the interview about Ejami is going to be fantastic can't wait until wedding!

I loving this Ejami storyline their angst will always be their family members that's how post to be, we have to remember the writers don't like happy couples all the time.

James and Alison are outstanding together !!!

Ejami nation rock's

#21795   2013/10/23 11:36AM
    ej and sami

NO EJAMI today this is crazy !!!

They better be on Thursday and Friday!!!

We want to see more of EJAMI !!!

#21796   2013/10/23 11:42AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami: NO EJAMI today this is crazy !!!

They better be on Thursday and Friday!!!

We want to see more of EJAMI !!!

I know. I was so hoping to see them today

#21797   2013/10/23 10:55PM
    wwwwww

Quote fadingrose: How very sad if Lucas has to fight the Dimera money and power for his parental right to help determine his daughter's upbringing. With EJ's manipulation, Lucas may end up losing even shared custody. (By the way, if it looked like Rafe liked to steal other people's children, that's a wild exaggeration. He and Sami were in love at that time (and married for a while). So,--just like EJ-- Rafe was just trying to keep his beloved happy...)

I wouldn't say Sami and Rafe were in love and even if they were I doubt they were each other's true loves. I know for sure Sami wasn't Rafe's true love. I always thought his was Carrie and think they would be together right now if she didn't have Austin's kid and I think Sami loved EJ more but never would admit it because she thought she found the perfect guy to make her family happy. Anyways they still have all three men in Sami's orbit only in different roles. EJ is her lover was enemy, Rafe was her lover and now is just friend, and Lucas was her friend about to turn enemy. So if they go by the same cycle then next will be her and Lucas in a romantic relationship, EJ her friend, and Rafe her enemy.

#21798   2013/10/24 06:13AM
    ej and sami

It's about time Sami is on today show !!

I don't know why Lucas is trying to take Allie out of mansion away from her brother and sister what's the matter with him. Ejami never let someone hurt Allie they love her EJ treats Allie like his own daughter.

#21799   2013/10/24 09:17AM
    allmylovingdays

EJ and Sami both on today per TWITTER!!! EJ right now with Chad and Sami is putting away toys and Stefano wants to talk to her alone???

#21800   2013/10/24 11:03AM
    allmylovingdays

Well I guess Stefano isn't going to give them the angst right now instead it's going to be a custody battle. Boring

« 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list