List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/02 03:49AM, Views: 6535410, Replies: 23742
    « 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 » »| page:
    #21781   2013/10/22 08:40AM
    Re: The
    ej and sami

Go read James Scott interview with Soap Opera Network you Ejami going to be happy what he said about Ejami storyline that come up. James said is going to be fantastic!

I rather see Ejami have angst than a triangle that's for sure once they get past this we have to deal with Lucas and Kate next that should be great.

Ejami better be on today's show!

#21782   2013/10/22 03:33PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote ej and sami: Don't worried EJAMI be fine they having angst right now!

Go read James Scott interview with Soap opera Network you going to love what he said about Ejami and their storyline is coming up. James Said is going to be fantastic. or go Daytime Royalty they have interview their too we getting Ejami soon.

Ejami better be on today show!

Thanks ej and sami, and he did say he's working alot!

EJAMI EJAMI EJAMI EJAMI EJAMI!

#21783   2013/10/22 03:47PM
    fadingrose

Quote ej and sami: Go read James Scott interview with Soap Opera Network you Ejami going to be happy what he said about Ejami storyline that come up. James said is going to be fantastic!

I rather see Ejami have angst than a triangle that's for sure once they get past this we have to deal with Lucas and Kate next that should be great.

Why does Ejami have to "deal with Lucas and Kate"? Surely they pose no threat to EJ and/or Sami, are they? And the Super Couple has more important things to worry about.

#21784   2013/10/22 04:36PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote ej and sami: Go read James Scott interview with Soap Opera Network you Ejami going to be happy what he said about Ejami storyline that come up. James said is going to be fantastic!

Why does Ejami have to "deal with Lucas and Kate"? Surely they pose no threat to EJ and/or Sami, are they? And the Super Couple has more important things to worry about.

because Lucas and Kate are just pain in the as#es.

#21785   2013/10/22 07:16PM
    ej and sami

You welcome Sharon n nick 4eva yep James said that the Ejamistoryline is going to be fantastic i can't wait!

The reason EJami going after Lucas because he trying to take Allie out of the Mansion Lucas is going to have his mother by his side it custody battle for Allie Ejami is going to win the battle!

#21786   2013/10/22 11:36PM
    wwwwww

Quote ej and sami: You welcome Sharon n nick 4eva yep James said that the Ejamistoryline is going to be fantastic i can't wait!

The reason EJami going after Lucas because he trying to take Allie out of the Mansion Lucas is going to have his mother by his side it custody battle for Allie Ejami is going to win the battle!

They will probably win but I wouldn't be surprised if Rafe was involved in the custody battle because EJ wants Allie living at the Mansion with him and Sami and we all know how Rafe likes to take EJ's kid's or someone's kids living with EJ.

#21787   2013/10/23 04:47AM
    ej and sami

Wwww Rafe is not in ejami no more they are doing with him he don't matter!

Lucas is going to try come between ejami cause he wants Allie of out Dimera mansion it's going to be custody battle for Allie so it's Ejami vs Lucas and Kate Ejami is going to win.

I am loving this Ejami storyline I rather them having angst member Ejami can't always be happy cause the writers will back burn them!!!

Like James said Ejami storyline is going to be fantastic!!!!

#21788   2013/10/23 04:49AM
    fadingrose

How very sad if Lucas has to fight the Dimera money and power for his parental right to help determine his daughter's upbringing. With EJ's manipulation, Lucas may end up losing even shared custody. (By the way, if it looked like Rafe liked to steal other people's children, that's a wild exaggeration. He and Sami were in love at that time (and married for a while). So,--just like EJ-- Rafe was just trying to keep his beloved happy...)

#21789   2013/10/23 06:16AM
    ej and sami

Well Lucas is a jerk why is he trying to take Allie away from her brother and sister that's not fair at all. Lucas should be ashamed of self he knows his daughter wants to be Johnny and Sidney. Sami and EJ never let someone hurt Allie they love her EJ loves Allie like his own daughter.

This custody Battle is going hurt Allie more because her parents are fighting over who should she lives with Lucas is the one that starting this mess. He should remember what happen between him and Sami fighting over Will look how that turn out.

EJAMI vs Salem bring on Team EJAMI all the way!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/23 06:17AM
    #21790   2013/10/23 06:36AM
    allmylovingdays

I haven't read it because YOU KNOW ME AND SPOILERS!!! but thank you for saying he gave a preview of EJAMI!!!

I did comment even if I didn't read it. Some fool was saying that James has gotten lazy with his acting because he is with Ali and I WAS WTF something is wrong with that person.

« 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list