List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/19 04:39PM, Views: 6614950, Replies: 23873
    « 2173 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 » »| page:
    #21771   2013/10/21 05:04PM
    Re: The
    sharon n nic...

No EJAMI today......

#21772   2013/10/21 11:58PM
    wwwwww

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: No EJAMI today......

Yeah I usually don't even bother watching the show if Ejami, Nick, or Stefano isn't on. I was hoping for a good Stefano and Ejami battle but it didn't last long. Sami having doubts about staying with EJ and at the Dimera Mansion doesn't make any sense. Stefano isn't even on the show much and I don't think he's going to be bad anymore or at least not as bad as he use to be. I doubt Ejami even get a wedding and even if they do it won't be for awhile. The writers don't even give their favorite couple Dan and Jennifer a wedding.

#21773   2013/10/22 05:15AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote wwwwww:

Yeah I usually don't even bother watching the show if Ejami, Nick, or Stefano isn't on. I was hoping for a good Stefano and Ejami battle but it didn't last long. Sami having doubts about staying with EJ and at the Dimera Mansion doesn't make any sense. Stefano isn't even on the show much and I don't think he's going to be bad anymore or at least not as bad as he use to be. I doubt Ejami even get a wedding and even if they do it won't be for awhile. The writers don't even give their favorite couple Dan and Jennifer a wedding.

Sami isn't having doubts about EJ. She is just worried after the shooting, that she almost lost him.

#21774   2013/10/22 05:18AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote wwwwww:

Sami isn't having any doubts about EJ she is just worried after the shooting, that she almost lost him.

#21775   2013/10/22 06:20AM
    ej and sami

Don't worried EJAMI be fine they having angst right now!

Go read James Scott interview with Soap opera Network you going to love what he said about Ejami and their storyline is coming up. James Said is going to be fantastic. or go Daytime Royalty they have interview their too we getting Ejami soon.

Ejami better be on today show!

#21776   2013/10/22 06:35AM
    allmylovingdays

I can't even post.

#21777   2013/10/22 07:22AM
    allmylovingdays

I can't post

#21778   2013/10/22 07:42AM
    ej and sami

Ejami is going to be fine they having angst it much than a triangletheir family will always be their angst!

Go read James Scott interview with soap opera network or go to Daytime royalty is their too. He said EJAMI fans are going to happy what's coming for ejami James said is going to be fantastic.

Ejami better on today!

#21779   2013/10/22 08:35AM
    ej and sami

Don't worried Ejami is having angst right now that better than a triangle Brady's and Dimera's will always be Ejami angst they going to come out stronger than ever!

Go read James Scott interview with Soap Opera Network or Daytime Royalty you going to be happy what he said about Ejami. James said is going to be fantastic.

Ejami better be on today Show!

#21780   2013/10/22 08:38AM
    fadingrose

Quote wwwwww:

If Sami has any doubts about joining the DiMera family, can we really blame her, in light of Ejami's on-again/off-again relationship? Considering everything EJ and his family have done to the Brady's and Hortons, should all be forgiven without carefully weighing the pro's and con's?

« 2173 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list