List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/12/18 01:59PM, Views: 6807544, Replies: 24036
    « 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 » »| page:
    #21761   2013/10/19 06:40AM
    Re: The
    allmylovingdays

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote ej and sami: I am not worried about ejami they having angst right that's much better than a triangle. Right now Roman is their angst ejami angst will always be the Brady's and Dimera's. We have to remember ejami can't always be happy cause writers will back burn the.Ejami is going to be fine Samatha Gene is going to fight for EJ and their family.

The one that plays Stefano is leave for while cause he broke us leg so right Roman is their angst. This week coming up ejami is going to have ti deal with Lucas and next week it's Brady turn.

So it's ejami vs Salem bring it on Team Ejami all the way!

No worries here.....

EJ has always been Sami's heart and soul.

I know they are so unconventional, no boundaries and I always laugh when others say they can't see the chemistry. CAUSE ITS SO TANGIBLE. I mean that almost kiss was so EJAMI and yet my heart was sad for EJ and Sami both going through this --and strangely enough Sami doesn't even know that Stefano says he is turning over a new leaf (not that I expect it last that long)

VOTE VOTE VOTE

tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/10/pulse-poll-october-14-2013-edition/

#21762   2013/10/19 08:39AM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote ej and sami: I am not worried about ejami they having angst right that's much better than a triangle. Right now Roman is their angst ejami angst will always be the Brady's and Dimera's. We have to remember ejami can't always be happy cause writers will back burn the.Ejami is going to be fine Samatha Gene is going to fight for EJ and their family.

The one that plays Stefano is leave for while cause he broke us leg so right Roman is their angst. This week coming up ejami is going to have ti deal with Lucas and next week it's Brady turn.

No worries here.....

I know they are so unconventional, no boundaries and I always laugh when others say they can't see the chemistry. CAUSE ITS SO TANGIBLE. I mean that almost kiss was so EJAMI and yet my heart was sad for EJ and Sami both going through this --and strangely enough Sami doesn't even know that Stefano says he is turning over a new leaf (not that I expect it last that long)

VOTE VOTE VOTE

It's time Samantha fights for him!!!!
    He has done so much- he kissed that guys ring-uhh- for her- how can she doubt his commitment ever or love - he suffered humiliation for her!!! Really writers!!!

#21763   2013/10/19 09:09AM
    tariro

Hi I've now almost caught up ,just watched the engagement and shooting right now, from what I've seen Ejami these past few months was super stressful wasn't it ;didn't like the DA deal story but love the EJami heated convo in prison about it and its resolution, loved getting all those EJamily scenes in between like when EJ brought the kids and Arianna to see her and the stray EJohnny episode when Johnny barged in while EJ was on the phone to demand his mother's return and when Johnny said "Daddy can do anything" while they were with the kids at the court house. Was amazed by the final with EJ on his knees returning the business and everything to Stefano and kissing that ring all so Sami could come back home ,I was so torn up about it ,hated that this was the only way but I absolutely loved that my guy would go that far no one could make begging look so sexy.

Just some quick questions to make sure I didn't miss anything while I was out of action I saw some EJami pictures where Sami is sitting on EJ's lap wearing an off the shoulder blue dress -has that already happened? In the other one she comes up behind him and is tickling him ,when was that?

#21764   2013/10/19 09:35AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote tariro: Hi I've now almost caught up ,just watched the engagement and shooting right now, from what I've seen Ejami these past few months was super stressful wasn't it ;didn't like the DA deal story but love the EJami heated convo in prison about it and its resolution, loved getting all those EJamily scenes in between like when EJ brought the kids and Arianna to see her and the stray EJohnny episode when Johnny barged in while EJ was on the phone to demand his mother's return and when Johnny said "Daddy can do anything" while they were with the kids at the court house. Was amazed by the final with EJ on his knees returning the business and everything to Stefano and kissing that ring all so Sami could come back home ,I was so torn up about it ,hated that this was the only way but I absolutely loved that my guy would go that far no one could make begging look so sexy.

Just some quick questions to make sure I didn't miss anything while I was out of action I saw some EJami pictures where Sami is sitting on EJ's lap wearing an off the shoulder blue dress -has that already happened? In the other one she comes up behind him and is tickling him ,when was that?
    We never got to see those scenes but just yesterday the ending Sami was looking at the pictures of them and she was wearing the blue dress and EJ was at the piano.

#21765   2013/10/19 10:21AM
    allmylovingdays

Great blog by lamotrijane

lamotrijane.blogspot.ca/2013/10/here-comes-snide-ejami-engagement.html

#21766   2013/10/19 10:30AM
    tariro

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote tariro: Hi I've now almost caught up ,just watched the engagement and shooting right now, from what I've seen Ejami these past few months was super stressful wasn't it ;didn't like the DA deal story but love the EJami heated convo in prison about it and its resolution, loved getting all those EJamily scenes in between like when EJ brought the kids and Arianna to see her and the stray EJohnny episode when Johnny barged in while EJ was on the phone to demand his mother's return and when Johnny said "Daddy can do anything" while they were with the kids at the court house. Was amazed by the final with EJ on his knees returning the business and everything to Stefano and kissing that ring all so Sami could come back home ,I was so torn up about it ,hated that this was the only way but I absolutely loved that my guy would go that far no one could make begging look so sexy.

We never got to see those scenes but just yesterday the ending Sami was looking at the pictures of them and she was wearing the blue dress and EJ was at the piano.

Thanks was hoping I hadn't missed these somehow, love your new avatar ,still trying to change mine.

#21767   2013/10/19 01:32PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote allmylovingdays:

No worries here.....

VOTE VOTE VOTE

The almost kiss....... so EJAMI!

#21768   2013/10/19 11:06PM
    wwwwww

Quote allmylovingdays:

No worries here.....

VOTE VOTE VOTE

The almost kiss....... so EJAMI!

EJ needs to go bad and become the next Stefano. He can still be with Sami and be bad. Villains are allowed to love to and EJ should be able to love Sami and his kids but still be bad to the bone like he was in 2006-2007. Heck why not make Sami as bad and mean as he is and nice to each other. Only problem is Sami is related to most everybody in Salem and it wouldn't make since for her to go after the Brady's since she is one and has shown to love and care about her Brady family. Easier for EJ to go bad than Sami but she should go bad with him. Maybe the Brady's do something bad to EJ and try to take him down and that's when Sami goes completely bad with her man.

#21769   2013/10/20 05:04AM
    ej and sami

Right now Ejami having angst but we have to remember Sami have a right to be scared EJ could had got shot or one her children's. Sami weddings always turn to be bad. This Sami being Sami once she thinks about her and EJ will make up. Their next angst is Lucas and Kate that should be fun it's ejami vs Kate and Lucas bring on.

When Ejami returns to their bad together Salem should look out!

Member Sami told EJ this her last best most important wedding !

#21770   2013/10/20 10:13PM
    wwwwww

Quote ej and sami: Right now Ejami having angst but we have to remember Sami have a right to be scared EJ could had got shot or one her children's. Sami weddings always turn to be bad. This Sami being Sami once she thinks about her and EJ will make up. Their next angst is Lucas and Kate that should be fun it's ejami vs Kate and Lucas bring on.

When Ejami returns to their bad together Salem should look out!

Member Sami told EJ this her last best most important wedding !

Don't forget Roman he even said he despises EJ and made it pretty clear he doesn't won't Sami marrying him. Of course with Ejami's history I guess it wouldn't look right if he was ok with it but I think Sami loves EJ. I think Kristen raping Eric may cause problems for them as well because this is just my guess but I think EJ will be mad at Kristen but she will end up losing her life saving EJ or something and EJ goes bad for what happens to Kristen. Does Ejami like Nick now. It doesn't seem like it's in Sami's character to just let go what he did to Will.

« 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list