List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/21 10:43AM, Views: 5915219, Replies: 23118
    « 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 » »| page:
    #21731   2013/10/15 06:12AM
    Re: The
    allmylovingdays

Quote CHATTERBOX22: Loved them both today. EJ scene was powerful he told Marge to shoot him. I also loved how protective EJ and Sami are of each other.

I just can't get enough of them being this way!!! Loved the engagement party banter, the kisses, and hated the bloodshed but Sami knows exactly what EJ is feeling because he is not holding anything back and she was looking out for him. I just loved her in his jacket.

#21732   2013/10/15 06:28AM
    ej and sami

Ejami was awesome yesterday both were fantastic they are Days golden couple!!!

EJ was holding his Samantha back from Marge and Samantha was holding him back from Marge!!!

I love the way Samantha was wearing EJ jacket !!!

#21733   2013/10/15 06:53AM
    allmylovingdays

this was a good read on the soaps and at the end the writer talks about EJAMI!!!

xfinity.comcast.net/blogs/tv/2013/10/11/deep-soap-yr-could-use-some-general-hosp... />
    here's the part about EJAMi

Sami & E.J. of “Days”: Portrait of a Happy Couple

You know what’s fun to watch? A couple who has endured numerous internal and external obstacles, including a revolving door of headwriters and executive producers who did everything they could to keep them apart for no apparent reason, happily working together to battle their enemies.

I am speaking, of course, of Sami (Alison Sweeney) and E.J. (James Scott) of “Days of Our Lives.”

While Sami languished in jail for far too long trying to prove that she killed a dirty cop to prevent him for castrating her ex-husband, (hey, who hasn’t been there?), their current storyline is great pay-off for fans who spent the past six years rooting for them to be together. Finally, instead of fighting each other, they fought for each other.

E.J. giving control of the family business back to his father, agreeing to live with him was a romantic sacrifice that set up a fun future storyline as the entire DiMera family lives together under one roof. This is how soaps are supposed to work: The resolution of one storyline creates another.

Sami hates the situation, but instead of breaking up with him, after initially blowing up, she appreciated the sacrifice he made for her. My only complaint is that on Thursday, E.J. said Stefano was selling the famous portrait of Sami and E.J. on eBay. It turned out to be just a funny line, not an opportunity for viewers to purchase the item. Yes, I checked.

It’s obvious that Margie, the dirty cop’s widow, is going to attempt to shoot Sami at her engagement party. But unlike the standard issue short-term soap psycho, she’s a three-dimensional character. It’s believable that she thinks Sami got away with murder because the 11th-hour revelation of evidence that cleared Sami was obviously shady.

Margie really has no reason to believe any of the allegations that her husband was cheating on her and taking money from Stefano. Frankly, Sami could have stopped Bernardi from harming Rafe by screaming at the top of her lungs or shooting him in the leg instead of in the chest. It was justifiable homicide, but it sure wasn’t self-defense.

For months we have seen her slowly unravel. Other than marrying the wrong guy, she didn’t do anything wrong. It’s easy to see how she could snap and resort to violent revenge. She is almost sympathetic.

I hope that the shooting will not stop Sami and E.J. from getting married, but whatever the fallout is, I feel confident that they will weather it together.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/15 06:56AM
    #21734   2013/10/15 08:58AM
    stjarna

That's what I want as a fan to see, namely, that Ejami weather any storm together!!!!!!

#21735   2013/10/15 10:30AM
    allmylovingdays

Yesterday days trended and I think it Will today

#21736   2013/10/15 11:06AM
    ej and sami

Quote allmylovingdays: Yesterday days trended and I think it Will today

Yep Days is trended again today

#21737   2013/10/15 11:11AM
    ej and sami

Ejami was awesome today!!

Samantha knows that EJ was about to give his self up for here!!!-

Go away Roman you jerk of course you should had been at your daughter party!!!

I am not worried about Ejami they going to come out of top again!!!

First Ejami have to deal with Nick Rafe Kate Stefano Marge Roman and now Lucas they have so many angst!!!

#21738   2013/10/16 12:02AM
    wwwwww

Quote ej and sami: Ejami was awesome today!!

Samantha knows that EJ was about to give his self up for here!!!-

Go away Roman you jerk of course you should had been at your daughter party!!!

I am not worried about Ejami they going to come out of top again!!!

First Ejami have to deal with Nick Rafe Kate Stefano Marge Roman and now Lucas they have so many angst!!!

I think Stefano has turned good for now so I don't see Ejami going after him anytime soon. They don't like him but they will be happy he know longer controls them and will just leave it alone. I think Kate and Lucas will be their next battle. I think Kate may get Nick to set up Sami confessing to one of her past crimes and blackmail her into giving Lucas full custody of Allie.

#21739   2013/10/16 06:51AM
    ej and sami

EJAMI having father problems but at least Stefano show up at the engagement party Roman on the other hand did not!

I am not worried about EJAMI they get through this Roman is their angst right now The Bradys and the Dimera always be EJAMI angst but at end of day it's going to make them strong than ever.

Lucas is crazy why he wants to take Ally away from her brother and sister those children needs to stick together. I don't want another battle between Lucas and Sami for their daughter look how it turn out for Will. If do end up in court Sami will win some people on others board are on team Lucas . I am on team Sami she will have EJ by her side.

#21740   2013/10/17 12:45AM
    wwwwww

Quote ej and sami: EJAMI having father problems but at least Stefano show up at the engagement party Roman on the other hand did not!

I am not worried about EJAMI they get through this Roman is their angst right now The Bradys and the Dimera always be EJAMI angst but at end of day it's going to make them strong than ever.

Lucas is crazy why he wants to take Ally away from her brother and sister those children needs to stick together. I don't want another battle between Lucas and Sami for their daughter look how it turn out for Will. If do end up in court Sami will win some people on others board are on team Lucas . I am on team Sami she will have EJ by her side.

I heard Lucas was going to get more air time which is good so I assume Ejami is going to stay at the Dimera Mansion that's good also. I think Sami even considers it her home and enjoys it there she just doesn't like Stefano she even told Eric she considered it her home. I think Stefano will be good and is going to help Daniel with his problems. I think he will help JJ out of this mess and who knows when Ejami moves out Stefano will be all alone and may let JJ stay with him since he doesn't have a home. Stefano may even be a ally to Ejami in the future if Nick keeps causing problems for Will. I want to see Stefano take down Nick.

« 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list