List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/12/18 01:59PM, Views: 6807105, Replies: 24036
    « 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 » »| page:
    #21701   2013/10/09 11:52AM
    Re: The
    ej and sami

[quote]Quote allmylovingdays: I was ready for it because twitter mentioned what was occurring and they said it was finally the closure that should have been from the day she came home from WP. Lets hope.

Bring on Thursday and Friday and EJAMI against the world

I heard that too allmylovingdays It's about freaking time the writers put finally closure between Sami and Rafe it should had happen couple years ago.

Now it's time for the engagement party I can't wait until Ejami dance!!

#21702   2013/10/09 07:13PM
    ej and sami

I didn't watch today show but I heard Roman was horrible to Samantha what kind father is he. All he have to do is show to his daughter engagement party he nothing but two face jerk. Samantha had tears in her eyes I hate seeing my girl like that. At least Carolina Marlene Will And Eric going show up. Roman and Stefano both can both kick rocks for the way treating there kids.

#21703   2013/10/09 09:47PM
    wwwwww

Quote ej and sami: I didn't watch today show but I heard Roman was horrible to Samantha what kind father is he. All he have to do is show to his daughter engagement party he nothing but two face jerk. Samantha had tears in her eyes I hate seeing my girl like that. At least Carolina Marlene Will And Eric going show up. Roman and Stefano both can both kick rocks for the way treating there kids.

Yeah I'm glad there is finally closure with Rafe and Sami. Roman has been treating Kristen and John bad to. I can't wait till Sami's family finds out what he sacrificed so she could go free. I also heard a rumor where whatever happens at Ejami's engagement party turns Stefano good and he starts apologizing to people. He should say sorry to EJ first then maybe Sami. I hope he doesn't say sorry to rafe.

#21704   2013/10/10 05:44AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami: I didn't watch today show but I heard Roman was horrible to Samantha what kind father is he. All he have to do is show to his daughter engagement party he nothing but two face jerk. Samantha had tears in her eyes I hate seeing my girl like that. At least Carolina Marlene Will And Eric going show up. Roman and Stefano both can both kick rocks for the way treating there kids.

He was a jerk but it is what I was expected since you all said he was going to be - even though at Eric's school thing he seemed a bit more able to give them a chance but I know its because the sadist is back living in the mansion.

Glad that Eric, Marlena and Caroline will be there -and Chad. Don't want the kids there if there is going to be scene with the batshitcrazy Marge.

#21705   2013/10/10 06:37AM
    ej and sami

Yes today Ejami engagement party is about time!!!

I can't wait to see Ejami dance!!!

I wish Sami would had told her father this is same men that married Kate and try to kill me please. Roman is two face jerk no wonder can't keep a woman. Roman didn't have a problem with Lucas and Rafe they both treated Sami bad.

#21706   2013/10/10 07:24AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote wwwwww:

Yeah I'm glad there is finally closure with Rafe and Sami. Roman has been treating Kristen and John bad to. I can't wait till Sami's family finds out what he sacrificed so she could go free. I also heard a rumor where whatever happens at Ejami's engagement party turns Stefano good and he starts apologizing to people. He should say sorry to EJ first then maybe Sami. I hope he doesn't say sorry to rafe.

Lol, in that case let's hope he apologizes for not locking Rafe up permanently in the Dimera dungeon
    Hmmm, interesting though!!!! Wonder what will make old pops go soft on people? Maybe the fact that Chad is shot????

#21707   2013/10/10 08:09AM
    stjarna

I am dreading about what is coming after the cursed engangement party!!!

said yesterday openly that he has moved on!!! yay- I hope it is so forever and ever!!

#21708   2013/10/10 11:28AM
    ej and sami

Omg EJAMI was on fire today and Samantha had her head on EJ chest!!!

I rather see EJAMI in bed all day than have that engagement party!!!

EJAMI keeps getting hotter and hotter!!!

#21709   2013/10/10 01:26PM
    HouseTops

EJAMI....sigh

#21710   2013/10/10 06:10PM
    ej and sami

EJAMI is the Hottest power couple on Daytime Television I just love them!!!

I can't believe Stefano put EJAMI portrait on ebay lol !!!

Samantha was ready to go back home I couldn't blame her lol !!!

Ejami was mad at Brady and Kristen cause they leaving the party!!!

Come on Days give EJAMI a bathtub scene already us EJAMI been waiting for that to happen!!!

« 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list