List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/01 10:36AM, Views: 6446113, Replies: 23488
    « 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 » »| page:
    #21691   2013/10/08 07:35PM
    Re: The
    pop_999

I'm hoping the story in SOD is misleading since it says Sami sees things in a whole new way and it impacts everything. It appears that since we've seen her run away from EJ because of her family in the past it would not be new. To me, it would be much more interesting & new if the shooting caused her to go gray and to embrace her dark side. Otherwise, it's the same old angst we've seen for the past 6-7 years. Fans deserve a positive twist & to have the story move forward and not backward.

#21692   2013/10/08 09:50PM
    wwwwww

Quote pop_999: I'm hoping the story in SOD is misleading since it says Sami sees things in a whole new way and it impacts everything. It appears that since we've seen her run away from EJ because of her family in the past it would not be new. To me, it would be much more interesting & new if the shooting caused her to go gray and to embrace her dark side. Otherwise, it's the same old angst we've seen for the past 6-7 years. Fans deserve a positive twist & to have the story move forward and not backward.

If Sami decides not to marry EJ he could always date Teresa. I doubt he would stay single for long maybe Sami would really have to fight for him then.

#21693   2013/10/09 04:31AM
    ej and sami

I am not worrying about EJAMI or these spoilers we have to wait and see how it play out first. The writers love keeping EJAMI fans on their toes plus the writers love days right now.

On Twitter nbc had a question are you ready for Sami vs Stefano and Alison tweet back and said bring it that let us know it going to Sami vs Stefano for EJ.

#21694   2013/10/09 05:25AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote ej and sami:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Spoilers can be so misleading......

I'll wait to see what happens.

EJ is in Sami's heart, mind, body and soul. She is not going anywhere.

Hi Sharon n nick 4eva I agree everything you said this spoilers always be misleading people on YouTube freaking out and other boards too. I think Sami is just cold feet and scared because she through Marge was going to shot EJ. Her family putting stuff in her head.

If she is rethinking everything that doesn't mean its EJ.

#21695   2013/10/09 05:40AM
    ej and sami

Sami is on today show!!!

Jordan have some choice words for Sami!!!!

#21696   2013/10/09 05:46AM
    ej and sami

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote ej and sami:

Hi Sharon n nick 4eva I agree everything you said this spoilers always
    be misleading people on YouTube freaking out and other boards too. I think Sami is just cold feet and scared because she through Marge was
    going to shot EJ. Her family putting stuff in her head.

I agreed I am just tried of Sami family they need to leave her alone she is 35 years old and growing woman. Roman should just shut up he the one putting stuff in Sami head. Ejami is going to talk this out at the end Ejami is going to get married. We have remember EJAMI is having angst it and the writers are keep ejami fans on their feet.

#21697   2013/10/09 09:30AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote pop_999: I'm hoping the story in SOD is misleading since it says Sami sees things in a whole new way and it impacts everything. It appears that since we've seen her run away from EJ because of her family in the past it would not be new. To me, it would be much more interesting & new if the shooting caused her to go gray and to embrace her dark side. Otherwise, it's the same old angst we've seen for the past 6-7 years. Fans deserve a positive twist & to have the story move forward and not backward.

I know right I was screeching like Margie I'm tired of this rinse and repeat for EJAMI I need them solid solid solid. Like they seem to be right now.

#21698   2013/10/09 09:34AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote ej and sami:

Hi Sharon n nick 4eva I agree everything you said this spoilers always
    be misleading people on YouTube freaking out and other boards too. I think Sami is just cold feet and scared because she through Marge was
    going to shot EJ. Her family putting stuff in her head.

I agreed I am just tried of Sami family they need to leave her alone she is 35 years old and growing woman. Roman should just shut up he the one putting stuff in Sami head. Ejami is going to talk this out at the end Ejami is going to get married. We have remember EJAMI is having angst it and the writers are keep ejami fans on their feet.

Amen amen. Amen. I know Sami isn't going anywhere and so I say why would she listen to loser RO RO yeah he is her dad but if his life was better and he seemed to have a lasting relationship well then I would maybe listen to him. I get it too it's because they are living with the sadist. Caroline needs to sit down with her son and give him some advice

#21699   2013/10/09 11:13AM
    ej and sami

No Ejami today but Sami was on!!!!

I skip today show I couldn't watch ugh why are writers making Sami and EJ going to the hospital to visit Rafe enough with him already. I don't want Rafe in Ejami storyline ever ever ever again!!!

Why can't Marge shot Kate and Rafe she do us all a favor I am tried Kate going making jokes about Sami with a gun she one that gave to Sami. I can't not stand that evil witch.

I can't not stand Roman he needs to leave his daughter alone and stay out her business she a grow woman. I am not surprised Roman won't be attending his engagement party he a jerk. Sami don't need him she have EJ the children Will Sonny and Chad that's her family right their forget those Brady's they kick rocks.

I seems like it's EJAMI vs Salem and Stefano team Ejami all the way!!!

I am happy tomorrow is Ejami engagement party I am glad the party starts on Thursday and Friday the drama beings.

#21700   2013/10/09 11:37AM
    allmylovingdays

I was ready for it because twitter mentioned what was occurring and they said it was finally the closure that should have been from the day she came home from WP. Lets hope.

Bring on Thursday and Friday and EJAMI against the world

« 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list