List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/12/18 01:59PM, Views: 6809993, Replies: 24036
    « 2164 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 » »| page:
    #21681   2013/10/08 04:39AM
    Re: The
    ej and sami

EJAMI were freaking Hot yesterday they keep getting better and better their are Days golden couple and best power couple on Daytime Television!!!

Samantha Gene was listening to EJ's perfect heartbeat awww !!!!

I want my EJAMI to be a Grey couple that's who they are can't wait until they go dark again Salem should be scared cause EJAMI are on one team together anybody mess with their family and them should just look out.

#21682   2013/10/08 05:00AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote ej and sami: EJAMI were freaking Hot yesterday they keep getting better and better their are Days golden couple and best power couple on Daytime Television!!!

Samantha Gene was listening to EJ's perfect heartbeat awww !!!!

I want my EJAMI to be a Grey couple that's who they are can't wait until they go dark again Salem should be scared cause EJAMI are on one team together anybody mess with their family and them should just look out.

Love your new Avi ej and Sami,

and yes EJAMI is Days Golden Couple!

#21683   2013/10/08 05:04AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna: That spoiler that Roman tells Samantha that she should think twice before marrying into DiMera family is laughable- like as if Samantha doesn't get into the pickle all by herself...

What does EJ always tell her- tread lightly dear! And she never does!!!LOL

#21684   2013/10/08 05:39AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote stjarna: That spoiler that Roman tells Samantha that she should think twice before marrying into DiMera family is laughable- like as if Samantha doesn't get into the pickle all by herself...

What does EJ always tell her- tread lightly dear! And she never does!!!LOL
    I agree, I know she said yesterday it was all Stefano's fault and thats true but she didn't have to jump and shoot first that was her own crazy decision.

Dang it I jut read ej and sami's spoiler about next thursday FUDGE FUDGE FUDGE!!!!!

#21685   2013/10/08 08:27AM
    ej and sami

Please let Ejami be on today!!!!

I read for next week spoiler it says that Sami is getting cold feet. EJ fights for the woman he loves but is Sami gonna be his runaway bride!!! I think Sami is just scared because what happening at their Engagement party cause Marge pulled a gun on EJ and Chad got shoot. At the end she going to stand by her men and fight for her family and EJ like she said in her letter she wrote to EJ.

#21686   2013/10/08 08:34AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami: Please let Ejami be on today!!!!

I read for next week spoiler it says that Sami is getting cold feet. EJ fights for the woman he loves but is Sami gonna be his runaway bride!!! I think Sami is just scared because what happening at their Engagement party cause Marge pulled a gun on EJ and Chad got shoot. At the end she going to stand by her men and fight for her family and EJ like she said in her letter she wrote to EJ.

I know I know its SAMI, aye but this is getting old.

#21687   2013/10/08 09:24AM
    ej and sami

[quote]Quote allmylovingdays: [quote]Quote ej and sami: Please let Ejami be on today!!!!

I read for next week spoiler it says that Sami is getting cold feet. EJ fights for the woman he loves but is Sami gonna be his runaway bride!!! I think Sami is just scared because what happening at their Engagement party cause Marge pulled a gun on EJ and Chad got shoot. At the end she going to stand by her men and fight for her family and EJ like she said in her letter she wrote to EJ.[/quote

I know I know its SAMI, aye but this is getting old.[/quote]

I agree allmylovingdays Sami family is always put stuff in Sami head all time they don't want her to be happy at all. Roman needs to shut and
    stay out of his daughter relationship she 35 years old leave her alone.
    Maybe Sami think about all the bad weddings she had they turn out crazy. We have to member the writers love giving EJAMI drama

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/08 09:25AM
    #21688   2013/10/08 04:44PM
    sharon n nic...

Spoilers can be so misleading......

I'll wait to see what happens.

EJ is in Sami's heart, mind, body and soul. She is not going anywhere.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/08 04:45PM
    #21689   2013/10/08 05:04PM
    ej and sami

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Spoilers can be so misleading......

I'll wait to see what happens.

EJ is in Sami's heart, mind, body and soul. She is not going anywhere.

Hi Sharon n nick 4eva I agree everything you said this spoilers always be misleading people on YouTube freaking out and other boards too. I think Sami is just cold feet and scared because she through Marge was going to shot EJ. Her family putting stuff in her head.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/08 05:04PM
    #21690   2013/10/08 05:22PM
    ej and sami

I wish EJAMI have happy engagement party without that crazy Marge coming ugh she needs to be in crazy hospital!!!

EJ should had hired security at him and Samantha party cause both them know that Marge is really nuts!!!

I rather see EJAMI have a small engagement party let Will Sonny Abby Chad and their children that's about it.

« 2164 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list