List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/13 04:37PM, Views: 6285396, Replies: 23316
    « 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 » »| page:
    #21671   2013/10/07 11:19AM
    Re: The
    stjarna

I want the WEDDING- nice and proper this time with all that goes with it- the dress, the flowers, the flower girl, romantic!!!!

#21672   2013/10/07 12:08PM
    ej and sami

I love Ejami in bed today EJ right skip the Engagement party make love all night long!!!

I can't wait until Marge goes away Sami hug her and steals wants to shot somebody!!!!

#21673   2013/10/07 12:56PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami: I love Ejami in bed today EJ right skip the Engagement party make love all night long!!!

I can't wait until Marge goes away Sami hug her and steals wants to shot somebody!!!!

That was a best line for me today. Sami saying to EJ, you know what I want leaning in for kisses and EJ smiling and saying I do know exactly what you want.

#21674   2013/10/07 03:07PM
    allmylovingdays

Spoiler alert. Engagement party picture.

twitpic.com/dgfzsd

@Regina_Baggie: RT How bout a little #Ejami engagement preview to start our week? #Days t.co/ikFE45AqLa

#21675   2013/10/07 03:31PM
    ej and sami

I steal can't believe are girl Samantha Gene hug Marge Bernardi that's not Samantha character at all. The real Samantha wouldn't care about that lady cause she being going attacking her. At least EJ don't give a crap cause he knows this lady being treating his Samantha like crap and today she threading Samantha.

I love EJAMI today their were freaking Hot I rather EJAMI skip there engagement party and make love all night long.

#21676   2013/10/07 05:30PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami: I steal can't believe are girl Samantha Gene hug Marge Bernardi that's not Samantha character at all. The real Samantha wouldn't care about that lady cause she being going attacking her. At least EJ don't give a crap cause he knows this lady being treating his Samantha like crap and today she threading Samantha.

I love EJAMI today their were freaking Hot I rather EJAMI skip there engagement party and make love all night long.

In the SOD it states per Alison that Sami has played it that she has compassion for Margie. And she did if you think about it in the courtroom after she was hollering and trying to tell the jury that Sami shot Bernardi, Sami did say that poor woman and she still feels like it is all the sadist fault which IT IS...so I get where she is coming from.

#21677   2013/10/07 05:30PM
    ej and sami

Spoiler for next week EJ is stunned when Sami makes an unexpected decision about their wedding leading to a serious conversation about their relationship and future!!! I am so tried of Sami family they always put something in head leave her alone it's not Sami and EJ fault for what Marge Bernardi did this is Stefano fault.

#21678   2013/10/07 10:35PM
    wwwwww

Quote ej and sami: Spoiler for next week EJ is stunned when Sami makes an unexpected decision about their wedding leading to a serious conversation about their relationship and future!!! I am so tried of Sami family they always put something in head leave her alone it's not Sami and EJ fault for what Marge Bernardi did this is Stefano fault.

I like Sami she is my favorite character but I do wish she would just leave Rafe alone and let Stefano do whatever he wants it shouldn't concern her. I always felt like Sami's family was the reason it took Ejami so long to get together and not Stefano. He's bad but I don't think he really cares if ejami are together or not. Sami needs to learn to think for herself and not let her family dictate her decisions. If EJ is her true love which I believe he is then she should stick by him rather he is good or bad like he does her. I think he is a grey character like her though so nothing to worry about. There will probably be a time when EJ isn't around and she will have to make a big decision by herself like when she was going to turn him in and he would turn in Stefano and she would only serve 5 years. That was a bad deal and EJ got her to realize that. She has gotten better though and I think she is starting to think like EJ.

#21679   2013/10/08 02:12AM
    stjarna

That spoiler that Roman tells Samantha that she should think twice before marrying into DiMera family is laughable- like as if Samantha doesn't get into the pickle all by herself...

What does EJ always tell her- tread lightly dear! And she never does!!!LOL

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/08 02:13AM
    #21680   2013/10/08 04:17AM
    ej and sami

Quote stjarna: That spoiler that Roman tells Samantha that she should think twice before marrying into DiMera family is laughable- like as if Samantha doesn't get into the pickle all by herself...

What does EJ always tell her- tread lightly dear! And she never does!!!LOL

I agree everything you said stjarna also read a spoiler for this Thursday coming up Roman don't want to be at his daughter own engagement party we kind father is he. This same men that married Kate and he knew all the bad things Kate did to his daughter what idiot.

« 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list