List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/20 06:24PM, Views: 6765178, Replies: 24026
    « 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 » »| page:
    #21661   2013/10/06 12:34PM
    Re: The
    allmylovingdays

Love Letter in Sound Off

Just passong my congratulations and a great big thank you to the writers at DAYS for the beautiful love scenes betteen Samantha and EJ that aired on 09/6 and 09/11. I'm sure you know what I'm referring to. On 9/6 Samantha received a letter from EJ. As she read the ltter, fans enjoyed EJ's narration of it. Then on 9/11, we saw EJ finding and reading Samantha's letter to him, as narrated by Samantha. In all the years I've watched DAYS, I think those were two of the of the most romantic scenes created by the writers that I have ever seen. These two characters weren't even in the same building, much less the same room. As usual (portrayers) James Scott and Alison Sweeney gave outstanding performances and bridged that distance perfectly. Once again, they captured our emotions and showed us the wonderful, loving couple we always knew EJ and Samantha would be once they were paired together. Thank you, Digest, for your time and interest in soap fans opinion. PB ALPHA IL!!!

#21662   2013/10/06 12:40PM
    fadingrose

Quote Chrissi: This thread is for those die hard Ejami fans who can't bear to watch as the non-Ejami fans bash the couple.

While we allow character bashing on Soaps.com, I have decided that it's time we have a special thread for fans to post without worrying about the whole Ejami vs Lumi vs Safe debate.

There will also be one for Lumi fans. This means we expect to see less Ejami threads and less Lumi threads and more threads about the rest of the cast!!

This means NO BASHING RAFE OR LUCAS in this thread.

In case we've forgotten...here's a reminder!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/06 12:43PM
    #21663   2013/10/06 12:40PM
    allmylovingdays

and I am reading inside and it states the lousy freaking dog of a family on her side can't even attend her engagment party!!!! dang. Thank GOD Will and Sonny come.

All Sweeney's words state "Utlimately, Sami goes into this engagment to prove somethign to Stefano and to show the world that she is going to stand by EJ's side," sighs Sweeny. "she is so happy and so in love with her fiance, and for the first time in a long time, she has this birght future in mind and one moment changes everything. Everything from that moment forward is impacted by what happens....."

#21664   2013/10/06 12:43PM
    allmylovingdays

I wish we would could share pictures because inside is a picture of EJ & Sami kissing and it has to be after Marge's outburst Monday. Sami is wearing that blue coat. The kiss is just too perfect EJ is hugging her so close and Sami's hands are on EJ's neck and face pulling him deeper.

#21665   2013/10/06 01:03PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote allmylovingdays: Hey the SOD has a few little tidbits I'm going to share. It's about the craziness before the bloodshed.

It states that the scenes intercut with crazy marge with her gun and Sami and EJ having fun in bed together. We have a super cute scenes where they're in bed and having lighthearted fun and being sweet.

Yes I am quoting myself.....All I keep thinking is that we are going to have some love scenes. JOY JOY JOY we've been missing them.

#21666   2013/10/06 01:26PM
    ej and sami

Quote allmylovingdays: and I am reading inside and it states the lousy freaking dog of a family on her side can't even attend her engagment party!!!! dang. Thank GOD Will and Sonny come.

All Sweeney's words state "Utlimately, Sami goes into this engagment to prove somethign to Stefano and to show the world that she is going to stand by EJ's side," sighs Sweeny. "she is so happy and so in love with her fiance, and for the first time in a long time, she has this birght future in mind and one moment changes everything. Everything from that moment forward is impacted by what happens....."

Thanks for sharing allmylovindays awww I love Ejami this is not the dimears's fault ugh here comes Sami family put stuff in her head now. Marge is crazy don't the dimera's and Sami for what happen at engagement party.

#21667   2013/10/06 04:54PM
    ej and sami

Who else's have twitter those ejami haters they are big cry babies all they do is talk bad about are couple. They had their time it's ejami turn now.

I can't believe Kate Jordan and Rafe are attending Ejami engagement party why they there ugh!!!

#21668   2013/10/07 04:07AM
    ej and sami

I want EJAMI to destroy Stefano and Kate together cause I am tried these too they gets away with all their crime in Salem way too much. Kate started buy giving Sami a gun in first place and Stefano kept all the evidence so he make EJAMI life a living Hell.

I am so happy EJAMI is on today show ugh they got to deal with crazy Marge!!!

#21669   2013/10/07 05:48AM
    allmylovingdays

I have twitter but I wasn't on and havent been on twitter as much lately. too many spoilers were being given or there are people that no matter how good things are for EJAMI keep expecting the worst to happen. I want to enjoy my couple.

If you are talking about the nbc tweet and the responses I hope they notice that it seems to be maybe two people over and over again repeating the same hateful response.

Facebook showed a huge change when EJ did his sacrafice for Sami the love EJAMI and EJ both got was so refreshing.

#21670   2013/10/07 11:13AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote allmylovingdays: and I am reading inside and it states the lousy freaking dog of a family on her side can't even attend her engagment party!!!! dang. Thank GOD Will and Sonny come.

All Sweeney's words state "Utlimately, Sami goes into this engagment to prove something to Stefano and to show the world that she is going to stand by EJ's side," sighs Sweeny. "she is so happy and so in love with her fiance, and for the first time in a long time, she has this birght future in mind and one moment changes everything. Everything from that moment forward is impacted by what happens....."

Ok. I know I posted on a thread the glimpses that we got of EJAMI today in bed which LOVED it need more more more but I loved when EJ first kissed her and told her that he was doing that because of the compassionate person she was with that screeching beyoitch. Then they ended up in bed talking about missing the engagement party and I'm with You EJ. So was Sami just don't GOOOOOO. Stay in bed and make love all night

« 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list